X
X
Go to page: of 14 |   Previous
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
4 hours of farming the Warrior and still no Conference Call

Also, is it true that the Warrior and Terramorphous have a very very small chance of dropping any legendary?
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
^Every major enemy has a chance of dropping a legendary, just that certain ones have a higher chance, ie, The Warrior has a higher chance of dropping a CC than any other.

Also, the first time you defeat the Warrior, he will ALWAYS drop an orange item.
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Geee_Arrr:
4 hours of farming the Warrior and still no Conference Call

Also, is it true that the Warrior and Terramorphous have a very very small chance of dropping any legendary?

EXTREMELY SMALL I've farmed the warrior for hours on end, days upon days, all I got from him was a level 33 impaler shield. Need to find it for my 50 characters. But TTerra has a 100% drop rate for legendaries since he aleways drops a class mod.
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/314978/air-force-max-area-721/#axzz2LYhN0Srr
Use this code and save 20% on Karmaloop.DN13354

Darwin.........Yes, like the evolution guy.
Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I would highly appreciate anyone who could give me/dupe me a conference call and a solid shield for my level 49, VERY soon to be 50 commando. Im having thee worst time with Terra and could use the help. I dont have much to give in return, but i can dupe anything I have that you may want.

XBox gamertag = CJaaaaayy
Oakland A's
Oakland Raiders
Golden State Warriors
San Jose Sharks
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
gonna try the new expansion tonight.. my newest favorite orange weapons is the infinite ammo pistol with corrosive effect, the fire version of the same gun, the conference call shotgun with corrosive... and the baby maker smg..

xbox live - brock 760
Tech Junkies
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
As someone who didn't play the first one, am I good to go playing 2? Heard nothing but good things but I'm not trying to go into another 100+ hour game. Reviews and the quick price drops are tempting though.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Brock:
gonna try the new expansion tonight.. my newest favorite orange weapons is the infinite ammo pistol with corrosive effect, the fire version of the same gun, the conference call shotgun with corrosive... and the baby maker smg.. xbox live - brock 760

I can't get any elemental versions of the infinite pistol. And you won't be dissappointed with the new DLC! Mr. Torgue is funny as f*ck
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
GRMLCK:
As someone who didn't play the first one, am I good to go playing 2? Heard nothing but good things but I'm not trying to go into another 100+ hour game. Reviews and the quick price drops are tempting though.

If you want to understand the storyline a little better I'd recommend playing through the first game.
01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
wouldn't waste time playing BL1 to play BL2 chances are you'd get bored as fuck by the time you played BL2 lmao. It's all the same shit.
Flickr
Last.FM
Western Canada!
Team Strictly Vintage

Stop the "VNDS" bullshit.
Last edited on 6th December 2012 20:20 edited 1 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
GRMLCK:

I really think you will enjoy it. Dont worry about playing 1 first if you have fun with 2 you can pick up 1 for dirt cheap. All the characters you play as in 1, are in the story of 2 so if u care a lot about story ( there isnt a lot ) u might wanna play 1 first..
Tech Junkies
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
4 hours of farming the Warrior and still no Conference Call :( Also, is it true that the Warrior and Terramorphous have a very very small chance of dropping any legendary?
^Every major enemy has a chance of dropping a legendary, just that certain ones have a higher chance, ie, The Warrior has a higher chance of dropping a CC than any other. Also, the first time you defeat the Warrior, he will ALWAYS drop an orange item.
[quote="Geee_Arrr"]4 hours of farming the Warrior and still no Conference Call :( Also, is it true that the Warrior and Terramorphous have a very very small chance of dropping any legendary?[/quote] EXTREMELY SMALL I've farmed the warrior for hours on end, days upon days, all I got from him was a level 33 impaler shield. Need to find it for my 50 characters. But TTerra has a 100% drop rate for legendaries since he aleways drops a class mod.
I would highly appreciate anyone who could give me/dupe me a conference call and a solid shield for my level 49, VERY soon to be 50 commando. Im having thee worst time with Terra and could use the help. I dont have much to give in return, but i can dupe anything I have that you may want. XBox gamertag = CJaaaaayy
gonna try the new expansion tonight.. my newest favorite orange weapons is the infinite ammo pistol with corrosive effect, the fire version of the same gun, the conference call shotgun with corrosive... and the baby maker smg.. xbox live - brock 760
[quote="Brock"]gonna try the new expansion tonight.. my newest favorite orange weapons is the infinite ammo pistol with corrosive effect, the fire version of the same gun, the conference call shotgun with corrosive... and the baby maker smg.. xbox live - brock 760[/quote] I can't get any elemental versions of the infinite pistol. And you won't be dissappointed with the new DLC! Mr. Torgue is funny as f*ck
[quote="GRMLCK"]As someone who didn't play the first one, am I good to go playing 2? Heard nothing but good things but I'm not trying to go into another 100+ hour game. Reviews and the quick price drops are tempting though.[/quote] If you want to understand the storyline a little better I'd recommend playing through the first game.
wouldn't waste time playing BL1 to play BL2 chances are you'd get bored as fuck by the time you played BL2 lmao. It's all the same shit.
[quote="GRMLCK"]As someone who didn't play the first one, am I good to go playing 2? Heard nothing but good things but I'm not trying to go into another 100+ hour game. Reviews and the quick price drops are tempting though.[/quote] I really think you will enjoy it. Dont worry about playing 1 first if you have fun with 2 you can pick up 1 for dirt cheap. All the characters you play as in 1, are in the story of 2 so if u care a lot about story ( there isnt a lot ) u might wanna play 1 first..
Page 13 of 14