X
X
Go to page: of 165 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Wow, that air superiority looks fun as fuck.

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe ANIME, REPEAT!

zLaZer_DS:
Well Steven's otaku level is over 9000
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Can't wait for CTF
01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Just wanna let everyone know that EA is having a Battlefield sale.

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

zLaZer_DS:
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Any PS3 owners DL'ed End Game yet?

Jay-Z - SBeezy - Fif - AZ - Drizzy
Drake>>>>>>>>>your fav rapper

Manchester United- Nets - Yankees - NY Giants
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
im still debating if I wanna get it or not, I liked the last 2 expansions but I stopped playin em already, dunno if I wanna drop the 15 on somethin I might just try
WANTED: DS pink foamposite size 9 or 9.5
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Forum Mod / Tech Junkies
Listings:
anticon:
im still debating if I wanna get it or not, I liked the last 2 expansions but I stopped playin em already, dunno if I wanna drop the 15 on somethin I might just try

Lol I bought the Premium pack since it was on sale. I received it in the mail but haven't had a chance to play it yet since I just built a new computer and have been on Sim City 5, .

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
8/19/2014
IMY .GIF AVYS!

zLaZer_DS:
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Led Zeppelin:

Right here....I'm so bad at Air Superiority. ahhhh...I went like 1-18 one game

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,

who trains my hands for war,

my fingers for battle

5-1-2011 Geronimo-E KIA
America Never Forgets

Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
Led Zeppelin:

I got it, haven't tried it out yet though
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Korupshun:
anticon:

Lol I bought the Premium pack since it was on sale. I received it in the mail but haven't had a chance to play it yet since I just built a new computer and have been on Sim City 5, .

Hows Sim City been? From what I've read, a total nightmare due to DRM and the cities are way too small?

I got premium way back on black Friday for like $25 so I've had End Game for a few days. I love flying, so Air Superiority is awesome imo. Im pretty good but its super frustrating going against lvl 100 pilots and your team is terrible.

CTF is dope and Im loving the motorcycles. If you have a decent team that plays the objective it can be fun. I still think Aftermath was the best of the map packs.

add me on psn: birdman4284
Flickr
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
CTF can be fun or frustrating because it requires a ton of squad coordination, which is difficult for us console players
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Wow, that air superiority looks fun as fuck.
Can't wait for CTF :up:
Just wanna let everyone know that EA is having a Battlefield sale.
[quote="anticon"]im still debating if I wanna get it or not, I liked the last 2 expansions but I stopped playin em already, dunno if I wanna drop the 15 on somethin I might just try[/quote] Lol I bought the Premium pack since it was on sale. I received it in the mail but haven't had a chance to play it yet since I just built a new computer and have been on Sim City 5, :lol:.
[quote="Led Zeppelin"]Any PS3 owners DL'ed End Game yet? [/quote] Right here....I'm so bad at Air Superiority. ahhhh...I went like 1-18 one game
[quote="Led Zeppelin"]Any PS3 owners DL'ed End Game yet? [/quote] I got it, haven't tried it out yet though
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="anticon"]im still debating if I wanna get it or not, I liked the last 2 expansions but I stopped playin em already, dunno if I wanna drop the 15 on somethin I might just try[/quote] Lol I bought the Premium pack since it was on sale. I received it in the mail but haven't had a chance to play it yet since I just built a new computer and have been on Sim City 5, :lol:.[/quote] Hows Sim City been? From what I've read, a total nightmare due to DRM and the cities are way too small? I got premium way back on black Friday for like $25 so I've had End Game for a few days. I love flying, so Air Superiority is awesome imo. Im pretty good but its super frustrating going against lvl 100 pilots and your team is terrible. CTF is dope and Im loving the motorcycles. If you have a decent team that plays the objective it can be fun. I still think Aftermath was the best of the map packs. add me on psn: birdman4284
CTF can be fun or frustrating because it requires a ton of squad coordination, which is difficult for us console players
Page 162 of 165