X
X
Go to page: of 4 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Hey can i pm you about something?
Sup Names Jay.
Counterfeit Cartel|Flame Society|The Works| Team Wearability |Green L.A.R.K|Marketplace/Forum Mod |Sneaker Appraisers.

Need a Private Price Check Or Legit Check? PM Me.

Need Assistance on the forums? PM me.

Follow me on instagram!! IG: Arist0_

Check out my collection guys! http://solecollector.com/forums/Drastic-Collection-More-pickups-pure-heat-Mcfly-s-88-3-s/75:4:1129296/p36/#axzz2Kw8oFYZg

Forum Mod
Listings:
of course
AVYinc x therealvillains x The Works
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Sole, so what's the thing where you have a non contact collision? Say some clown merges into my line w/o seeing me making me run off and hit the barrier or another car. What's the process with that?
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Forum Mod
Listings:
GRMLCK:
Sole, so what's the thing where you have a non contact collision? Say some clown merges into my line w/o seeing me making me run off and hit the barrier or another car. What's the process with that?

well, it would be collision coverage. and you would most likely be at-fault for this accident. most of the people that fight this say that they were run off the road/they had to swerve to avoid an animal/etc, however, we cannot avoid one accident and cause another. there's no negligence on the concrete barrier that you hit and no contact was made with the object that you initially tried to avoid. if they still don't agree with me, i ask if the cement barrier was you and someone merged into you, wouldn't you want them to be 100% at fault for hitting you when you did nothing wrong?
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
So essentially it's better to just get hit? Hasn't happened to me yet but I plan to get a dashcam within the next month or so. Gonna be bulletproof in ins and court cases.
Formerly M4A1, who was formerly Brian.
Forum Mod
Listings:
if you're established in your lane and they change lanes into you, they're gonna be at-fault. sure, they might dispute it, but your insurance company should defend you. just watch what you say and how you say it when explaining an accident because everything gets recorded.
Team Big Footers
Team Big Footers
Listings:
GRMLCK:
Good info. Sucks to know my car is worthless in a crash though lol.

Car is worthless as soon as you've taken possession of it smh

Good thread btw... Thanks for the volunteer work
Written by me...

@eye_projekt \\ Instagram
Forum Mod
Listings:
no problem, unc
Listings:

What are some ways to lower your insurance rate?
Forum Mod
Listings:
ryan3107:

quit driving like a teenager
and turn 25
in all seriousness, most insurance companies have good driver discounts and whatnot
worth a shot to give your insurance company a call and ask.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Hey can i pm you about something?
of course :ninja:
[quote="GRMLCK"]Sole, so what's the thing where you have a non contact collision? Say some clown merges into my line w/o seeing me making me run off and hit the barrier or another car. What's the process with that?[/quote] well, it would be collision coverage. and you would most likely be at-fault for this accident. most of the people that fight this say that they were run off the road/they had to swerve to avoid an animal/etc, however, we cannot avoid one accident and cause another. there's no negligence on the concrete barrier that you hit and no contact was made with the object that you initially tried to avoid. if they still don't agree with me, i ask if the cement barrier was you and someone merged into you, wouldn't you want them to be 100% at fault for hitting you when you did nothing wrong?
So essentially it's better to just get hit? Hasn't happened to me yet but I plan to get a dashcam within the next month or so. Gonna be bulletproof in ins and court cases.
if you're established in your lane and they change lanes into you, they're gonna be at-fault. sure, they might dispute it, but your insurance company should defend you. just watch what you say and how you say it when explaining an accident because everything gets recorded.
[quote="GRMLCK"]Good info. Sucks to know my car is worthless in a crash though lol.[/quote] Car is worthless as soon as you've taken possession of it smh Good thread btw... Thanks for the volunteer work
no problem, unc :wink:
[quote="ryan3107"] What are some ways to lower your insurance rate?[/quote] quit driving like a teenager :wink: and turn 25 :lol: in all seriousness, most insurance companies have good driver discounts and whatnot worth a shot to give your insurance company a call and ask.
Page 2 of 4
»4 3 2 1 «