X
X
Go to page: of 467 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Anyone know if there is going to be a High School of the Dead 2 or something? Finished the first 12 episodes a while back and it ended rather abruptly.
Kevin
JUSSBLAZE. x Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
They confirmed a season 2, but they didn't release when yet.

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
requiem:
Anyone know if there is going to be a High School of the Dead 2 or something? Finished the first 12 episodes a while back and it ended rather abruptly.

boobs boobs boobs oppai oppai oppai

What lazer said.

The shows this season are meh.
zLaZer_DS:
Well Steven's otaku level is over 9000

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
BRING BACK .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe ANIME, REPEAT!
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Finished K-On!/K-On!!

Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful

Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful

Indeed it is. One of my favs.
zLaZer_DS:
Well Steven's otaku level is over 9000

Steven.
TechJunkies.
Forever#21.
BRING BACK .GIF AVYS!
It doesn't have to be every time.
It can be one time out of a hundred, but I'd like you to remember me.
Because I'll be there, beyond the 1% barrier.

Eat, Sleep, Breathe ANIME, REPEAT!
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

Imma check that out!
Kevin
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
niguyen:
The UC series takes a bit of time to watch, but I guess if you want a somewhat straight forward plot watch the classic, Zeta, then CCA.

Also Wing is best Gundam, but that new novel is a terrible official fan fiction.

nope i prefer G Gundamn
AyNakoMikey:
g0dsg1ft:
Does anybody understands the whole series for Gundamn??
shits looks confusing/complicated and especially the timeline as well

I don't think they're related unless they share a similar name. It's more of a franchise if you think about it

yeah franchise i meant i couldn't think of any good word then series
FOR SALE:
Used Nike Lebron 8 South Beach sz10.5 550$
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime

Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
requiem:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

Imma check that out!

01001101 01101001 01101011 01100101 01111001
JUSSBLAZE.
JUSSBLAZE.
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
Korupshun:
zLaZer_DS:

I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime

Just finished the first episode and I'm liking it so far. The concept is great, different from what I usually watch.

But forcing players to stay in a game and if they die, they die in real life? Cmon now

and LMAO at the "girl" ending up being a dude in real life.
Kevin
Last edited on 6th February 2013 23:36 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
They confirmed a season 2, but they didn't release when yet.
[quote="requiem"]Anyone know if there is going to be a High School of the Dead 2 or something? Finished the first 12 episodes a while back and it ended rather abruptly.[/quote] boobs boobs boobs oppai oppai oppai What lazer said. The shows this season are meh.
Finished K-On!/K-On!! Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:
[quote="zLaZer_DS"]Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:[/quote] Indeed it is. One of my favs.
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:[/quote] Indeed it is. One of my favs. [/quote] Imma check that out!
[quote="niguyen"]The UC series takes a bit of time to watch, but I guess if you want a somewhat straight forward plot watch the classic, Zeta, then CCA. Also Wing is best Gundam, but that new novel is a terrible official fan fiction.[/quote] nope i prefer G Gundamn [quote="AyNakoMikey"][quote="g0dsg1ft"]Does anybody understands the whole series for Gundamn?? shits looks confusing/complicated and especially the timeline as well [/quote] I don't think they're related unless they share a similar name. It's more of a franchise if you think about it[/quote] yeah franchise i meant i couldn't think of any good word then series
[quote="Korupshun"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:[/quote] Indeed it is. One of my favs. [/quote] I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime :lol:
[quote="requiem"][quote="Korupshun"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:[/quote] Indeed it is. One of my favs. [/quote] Imma check that out![/quote] :up::up:
[quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="Korupshun"][quote="zLaZer_DS"]Just DL'd SAO in 1080p, and watched the first episode. This show is fucking beautiful :hitit:[/quote] Indeed it is. One of my favs. [/quote] I'm on episode 8, and I love it so far. I have a feeling in the end it will be one of my favorites too. I'm glad I finally got over my fear of subbed anime :lol:[/quote] Just finished the first episode and I'm liking it so far. The concept is great, different from what I usually watch. But forcing players to stay in a game and if they die, they die in real life? Cmon now :smh: and LMAO at the "girl" ending up being a dude in real life.
Page 230 of 467