Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 505 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
I know the black ones were the last i copped a pair of retro A.I til the A5 comes out or at least til RBK gives a real A4.... Not that fake looking and feeling shit, they just released... It was nice to see A.I shoes back but past that feeling, they aint worth going after them like that...
They deserve to sit on shelves til they end up on a 50% discount or some...
#MWM# MALLWALKER MAFIA #MWM#

RIP:
The Flamethrower
Listings:
Georgetown Questions are sick can't wait on those
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
keezycarter:
As for the white ones (go a few pages back to see my comments about them), there isnt much to like about the black ones...

Ye they stiff but that the least of my worries cuz as u said, after a few wears, it wont be a problem anymore...
My problem is that i used to love those shoes but the 2012 retros make me hate 'em... Quality isnt that good, material used are cheap and the most important to me, they not similar to the originals...

DMX foam, no steel Iverson face....And so on... Ive made numerous posts about how cheap those retros are and i think its enough...Ill keep on checkin for A.I retros but i think, unless they realease the ANswer V, i wont buy anymore retro out of the A.I line til they step it up...
As a real fan since he joined the league, and since i had a lot of the O.Gs i cant be satisfied with the retros... Ill wear them and im happy to have them...I needed a few pairs but thats it... RBK isnt doing a great job IMO...A bit disapppointed

Cheap materials? 95% of the shoe is full grain leather and it's soft as hell. You're making mountains out of molehills.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
FOR SALE: JORDAN X CHICAGO, JORDAN V WHITE/FIRE RED, ROSHE RUN NM GREAT BRITAIN, FLYKNIT LUNAR MULTICOLOR, KD VI BAMBOO, KOBE IX ELITE DETAIL, NIKE SB x FUTURA P-ROD, INVISIBLE WOMAN AIR FORCE 1, 2006 ALL STAR AIR FORCE 1, NIKE LUNARGLIDE RED/VOLT, DIAMOND SUPPLY x DVS, :

***!!!CLICK ON MY LISTINGS BELOW!!!***
Last edited on 1st February 2013 11:34 edited 1 times in total
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
dustin00201:
keezycarter:
As for the white ones (go a few pages back to see my comments about them), there isnt much to like about the black ones...

Ye they stiff but that the least of my worries cuz as u said, after a few wears, it wont be a problem anymore...
My problem is that i used to love those shoes but the 2012 retros make me hate 'em... Quality isnt that good, material used are cheap and the most important to me, they not similar to the originals...

DMX foam, no steel Iverson face....And so on... Ive made numerous posts about how cheap those retros are and i think its enough...Ill keep on checkin for A.I retros but i think, unless they realease the ANswer V, i wont buy anymore retro out of the A.I line til they step it up...
As a real fan since he joined the league, and since i had a lot of the O.Gs i cant be satisfied with the retros... Ill wear them and im happy to have them...I needed a few pairs but thats it... RBK isnt doing a great job IMO...A bit disapppointed

Cheap materials? 95% of the shoe is full grain leather and it's soft as hell. You're making mountains out of molehills.

Nah seriously, they do feel cheap... When u put ur feet into em... It just doesnt feel right...And u sure about the leather? I thought it was two kind of leather on the shoe... Cuz the upper part is indeed soft...softer and feel less like plastic than the toe box...
95% of plastic sounds righter to me....
And i have the right to complain, i bought 4 pairs, and dont even feel like wearing them...
Actually, if they had released them in France, i woulda never bought a single pair...

RIP:
The Flamethrower
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
shaikhnbake10:

Woah... SO now A.Is get Foams/Js price tags too...

RIP:
The Flamethrower
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
There are 2 differnet leathers. The upper is just tumbled, but they're both still real leather. You can see the pores on the toe and if you run your finger over it it creases and wrinkles like nice leather does. Nothing on here is plastic, but you're entitled to your opinion. Out of curiosity, do you actually own an original pair of answer 4s?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Copped these for close to retail. I just need to find part 1's and I'll be good.

Click to show pictures

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
www.Flickr.com/iOnDewMuch
www.twitter.com/iOnDewMuch
Instagram: iOnDewMuch
flickr.com/iOnDewMuch

Listings:
For sale
- DS Reebok Question Burn Rubber size 13
- DS Jordan XI Concord size 11
- DS Jordan Spiz'ike Mars Blackmon size 11

Wanted
- DS Reebok Question Burn Rubber size 11-11.5
- DS Reebok Question Packer (Blue) size 11-11.5

pm me
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
keezycarter:
dustin00201:
keezycarter:

Nah seriously, they do feel cheap... When u put ur feet into em... It just doesnt feel right...And u sure about the leather? I thought it was two kind of leather on the shoe... Cuz the upper part is indeed soft...softer and feel less like plastic than the toe box...
95% of plastic sounds righter to me....
And i have the right to complain, i bought 4 pairs, and dont even feel like wearing them...
Actually, if they had released them in France, i woulda never bought a single pair...

i feel you on buying 4 pairs and getting dissapointed more and more...

but.. i start to like my pair more and more. first thing was that they had to be broken in(maybe 2-3 good runs), but the biggest difference was when I ripped out that thin,cheap insole. I get it, it is cool to have it look like the original, but it does not perform at all. It doesnt even cover the arch of the foot, and is way to thin to give any good responsive feel. For comparison the original looked like this:
http://solecollector.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/review_answeriv_shockpad.jpg

Reebok had these shock pad insoles up until the iiv's i think. And I was lucky enough to find one in an old pair of v's. Put em in and it made the shoes feel alot better. My guess is that any good insole will do though...

My listings:
Reebok Answer XI 9.5
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/117356/
Reebok Question 2000 9.5 red
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/117355/
Reebok Question 9.5 blue
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/117391/
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I know the black ones were the last i copped a pair of retro A.I til the A5 comes out or at least til RBK gives a real A4.... Not that fake looking and feeling shit, they just released... It was nice to see A.I shoes back but past that feeling, they aint worth going after them like that... They deserve to sit on shelves til they end up on a 50% discount or some...
Georgetown Questions are sick can't wait on those
[quote="keezycarter"]As for the white ones (go a few pages back to see my comments about them), there isnt much to like about the black ones... Ye they stiff but that the least of my worries cuz as u said, after a few wears, it wont be a problem anymore... My problem is that i used to love those shoes but the 2012 retros make me hate 'em... Quality isnt that good, material used are cheap and the most important to me, they not similar to the originals... DMX foam, no steel Iverson face....And so on... Ive made numerous posts about how cheap those retros are and i think its enough...Ill keep on checkin for A.I retros but i think, unless they realease the ANswer V, i wont buy anymore retro out of the A.I line til they step it up... As a real fan since he joined the league, and since i had a lot of the O.Gs i cant be satisfied with the retros... Ill wear them and im happy to have them...I needed a few pairs but thats it... RBK isnt doing a great job IMO...A bit disapppointed[/quote] Cheap materials? 95% of the shoe is full grain leather and it's soft as hell. You're making mountains out of molehills.
anyone happen to see this auction? insane! http://www.ebay.com/itm/111006493139?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
[quote="dustin00201"][quote="keezycarter"]As for the white ones (go a few pages back to see my comments about them), there isnt much to like about the black ones... Ye they stiff but that the least of my worries cuz as u said, after a few wears, it wont be a problem anymore... My problem is that i used to love those shoes but the 2012 retros make me hate 'em... Quality isnt that good, material used are cheap and the most important to me, they not similar to the originals... DMX foam, no steel Iverson face....And so on... Ive made numerous posts about how cheap those retros are and i think its enough...Ill keep on checkin for A.I retros but i think, unless they realease the ANswer V, i wont buy anymore retro out of the A.I line til they step it up... As a real fan since he joined the league, and since i had a lot of the O.Gs i cant be satisfied with the retros... Ill wear them and im happy to have them...I needed a few pairs but thats it... RBK isnt doing a great job IMO...A bit disapppointed[/quote] Cheap materials? 95% of the shoe is full grain leather and it's soft as hell. You're making mountains out of molehills. [/quote] Nah seriously, they do feel cheap... When u put ur feet into em... It just doesnt feel right...And u sure about the leather? I thought it was two kind of leather on the shoe... Cuz the upper part is indeed soft...softer and feel less like plastic than the toe box... 95% of plastic sounds righter to me.... And i have the right to complain, i bought 4 pairs, and dont even feel like wearing them... Actually, if they had released them in France, i woulda never bought a single pair...
[quote="shaikhnbake10"]anyone happen to see this auction? insane! http://www.ebay.com/itm/111006493139?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649[/quote] Woah... SO now A.Is get Foams/Js price tags too...
There are 2 differnet leathers. The upper is just tumbled, but they're both still real leather. You can see the pores on the toe and if you run your finger over it it creases and wrinkles like nice leather does. Nothing on here is plastic, but you're entitled to your opinion. Out of curiosity, do you actually own an original pair of answer 4s?
Copped these for close to retail. I just need to find part 1's and I'll be good. [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/338/24646418.jpg/][IMG]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8558/24646418.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]
A nice pic up there When is the rest of the Answer IV coming out? http://solecollector.com/news/reebok-classics-2012-2013-preview-question-answer-iv-kamikaze-ii-es22-twilight-zone-pump-more/#axzz2Jh0lP18d
[quote="keezycarter"][quote="dustin00201"][quote="keezycarter"]As for the white ones (go a few pages back to see my comments about them), there isnt much to like about the black ones... Ye they stiff but that the least of my worries cuz as u said, after a few wears, it wont be a problem anymore... My problem is that i used to love those shoes but the 2012 retros make me hate 'em... Quality isnt that good, material used are cheap and the most important to me, they not similar to the originals... DMX foam, no steel Iverson face....And so on... Ive made numerous posts about how cheap those retros are and i think its enough...Ill keep on checkin for A.I retros but i think, unless they realease the ANswer V, i wont buy anymore retro out of the A.I line til they step it up... As a real fan since he joined the league, and since i had a lot of the O.Gs i cant be satisfied with the retros... Ill wear them and im happy to have them...I needed a few pairs but thats it... RBK isnt doing a great job IMO...A bit disapppointed[/quote] Cheap materials? 95% of the shoe is full grain leather and it's soft as hell. You're making mountains out of molehills. [/quote] Nah seriously, they do feel cheap... When u put ur feet into em... It just doesnt feel right...And u sure about the leather? I thought it was two kind of leather on the shoe... Cuz the upper part is indeed soft...softer and feel less like plastic than the toe box... 95% of plastic sounds righter to me.... And i have the right to complain, i bought 4 pairs, and dont even feel like wearing them... Actually, if they had released them in France, i woulda never bought a single pair... [/quote] i feel you on buying 4 pairs and getting dissapointed more and more... but.. i start to like my pair more and more. first thing was that they had to be broken in(maybe 2-3 good runs), but the biggest difference was when I ripped out that thin,cheap insole. I get it, it is cool to have it look like the original, but it does not perform at all. It doesnt even cover the arch of the foot, and is way to thin to give any good responsive feel. For comparison the original looked like this: http://solecollector.com/live/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/review_answeriv_shockpad.jpg Reebok had these shock pad insoles up until the iiv's i think. And I was lucky enough to find one in an old pair of v's. Put em in and it made the shoes feel alot better. My guess is that any good insole will do though...
Page 470 of 505