X
X
Go to page: of 324 |   |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Not that this should come as a surprise, the Air Jordan IV ‘Bred’ is indeed confirmed for a release in 2012, likely falling as this year’s coveted Black Friday release. Apparently following a similar release schedule as the Air Jordan III 2011 Retros, the Air Jordan IV Retros should once again crack the Top 30 of the 2012 and be one of the most talked-about releases of the year. Are you planning on copping the Air Jordan IV ‘Bred’?, or are your 2008 CDP releases still a strong part of your rotation? We’ll keep you updated on the influx of Air Jordan Retro confirmed releases, so in the meantime, let us know your thoughts on Jordan Brand‘s insane Holiday 2012 release schedule in the comments section below. via NT

Air Jordan IV
Black/Fire Red-Cement Grey
308497-089
11/2012
$160
SNEAKEREWS
Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram: @BVSEDJESUS
Flickr.com/photos/deauxboy22
#TYBG
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Great, more chaos.........

Hopefully I can get these online if I don't find a descent CDP pair 1st.
TEAM SHA-POOOWWWWWWWW

SELL ME YOUR LEBRON 9'S SZ 12 PLZ

LEBRON 9 CANNONS

LEBRON 9 CHRISTMAS

LEBRON 9 SOUTH BEACHES

PM ME!!!!!!!!

Listings:
Will cop!
Listings:
^^^ yea i feel u man. i want a pair of cdp's main because the quality is probably a billion times better and they'll probably last longer than these
follow me on twitter @z_i_l_f
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
2 pairs please.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Listings:
If I'm not able to cop online, I think I wont even try. Pure chaos.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Oh man.. 2012 is gona leave me mad broke. *sighs
Sell me your size 9 -9.5 SB dunks ! Or
Size 8.5 in Jordans .
Must Be DS or VNDS, 9/10+ Condition, with og everything !!!!

Follow me on Instagram @solebeat_92

Also check out Mrkicks marketplace for deals:
http://themrkicks.bigcartel.com/

iVtecDoYou? A.K.A SoleBeat
" Kill HYPE !"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I ned more of these!
Team KPF #1 | 정제일 | C L A S S O F X V
Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
Another madness...
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

[img]http://images.sneakernews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/jordan-iv-bred-black-friday-1.jpg[/img] Not that this should come as a surprise, the Air Jordan IV ‘Bred’ is indeed confirmed for a release in 2012, likely falling as this year’s coveted Black Friday release. Apparently following a similar release schedule as the Air Jordan III 2011 Retros, the Air Jordan IV Retros should once again crack the Top 30 of the 2012 and be one of the most talked-about releases of the year. Are you planning on copping the Air Jordan IV ‘Bred’?, or are your 2008 CDP releases still a strong part of your rotation? We’ll keep you updated on the influx of Air Jordan Retro confirmed releases, so in the meantime, let us know your thoughts on Jordan Brand‘s insane Holiday 2012 release schedule in the comments section below. via NT Air Jordan IV Black/Fire Red-Cement Grey 308497-089 11/2012 $160 [b][url=http://sneakernews.com/2012/03/09/air-jordan-iv-bred-confirmed-for-2012/]SNEAKEREWS[/url][/b]
Great, more chaos......... Hopefully I can get these online if I don't find a descent CDP pair 1st.
Will cop!
^^^ yea i feel u man. i want a pair of cdp's main because the quality is probably a billion times better and they'll probably last longer than these
[b]2 pairs please.[/b]
If I'm not able to cop online, I think I wont even try. Pure chaos.
Oh man.. 2012 is gona leave me mad broke. *sighs
I ned more of these!
[quote="Flintstone93"]^^^ yea i feel u man. i want a pair of cdp's main because the quality is probably a billion times better and they'll probably last longer than these[/quote] LOL :lol: Quality on CDP 4's are garbage man, the midsole starts chipping paint just after a few wears and if heavily worn the paints done for That's why when I had CDP 4's I wore em maybe once every two to three months
Another madness...
Page 1 of 324
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «