X
X
Go to page: of 169 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Yo those pics of the gammas look like straight up fakes. We'll definitely get columbias now, JB won't have a choice but to release them after this fail smh. On top of that they are releasing those Oreo v's as their Black Friday shoe. This has got to be the weakest holiday season ever for them. The other shoes that are dropping in that time period ( steels, taxis, bred 1) would have been more well suited to be the flagship releases for this holiday season. Any one of those shoes would have gotten a better reception than these two garbage releases.

"Sneaker heads" are dumb..
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
freshsince83:
Yo those pics of the gammas look like straight up fakes. We'll definitely get columbias now, JB won't have a choice but to release them after this fail smh. On top of that they are releasing those Oreo v's as their Black Friday shoe. This has got to be the weakest holiday season ever for them. The other shoes that are dropping in that time period ( steels, taxis, bred 1) would have been more well suited to be the flagship releases for this holiday season. Any one of those shoes would have gotten a better reception than these two garbage releases.

And yet they will both sell out on their respective release dates
CHECK MY LISTINGS
*Size 12 Sample Dunkman LeBron Soldier II*
Last edited on 8th August 2013 11:17 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
ScotPip33:
dvdjnyce:
i got them for the hype, not really too fond of them..

Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example of a hypebeast.

-______________- tf
nikehill.tumblr.com
instagram.com/nikehill
www.flickr.com/photos/27372563@N05/
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
8403:
Where TF are you Columbia's

this
nikehill.tumblr.com
instagram.com/nikehill
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
was hoping they would re release the mens snakeskin 11 lows, since they did the pink cw and since it is year of the snake :/
nikehill.tumblr.com
instagram.com/nikehill
Listings:
I want to pick up the rest of the shoes that are coming out this holiday season, these are big PASS
Mod Mob
Listings:
fo0tballking:
was hoping they would re release the mens snakeskin 11 lows, since they did the pink cw and since it is year of the snake :/

this.

|Dallas Cowboys||Carolina Tar Heels Basketball||Virginia Tech Hokies|

S-S-S
S-S-S
Listings:
I like them, would definitely have rather had columbia's release though....
Click to show pictures
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Johnny_Blaz3:
GreatAbyss43:
Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures
Click to show pictures

fakes...and they trash...easy pass this holiday season on the XI's...Columbias where are you???

I went the other way. Was offended by the teaser pic but these shots turned me 180 degrees. Will cop.
"You know, I'm just not feeling the patent leather on those new Air Jordan XI's...", said no one ever.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="freshsince83"]Yo those pics of the gammas look like straight up fakes. We'll definitely get columbias now, JB won't have a choice but to release them after this fail smh. On top of that they are releasing those Oreo v's as their Black Friday shoe. This has got to be the weakest holiday season ever for them. The other shoes that are dropping in that time period ( steels, taxis, bred 1) would have been more well suited to be the flagship releases for this holiday season. Any one of those shoes would have gotten a better reception than these two garbage releases. [/quote] And yet they will both sell out on their respective release dates
[quote="ScotPip33"][quote="dvdjnyce"]i got them for the [b]hype[/b], not really too fond of them.. [/quote] Ladies and gentlemen, a prime example of a [b]hype[/b]beast.[/quote] -______________- tf
[quote="8403"]Where TF are you Columbia's :sleep:[/quote] this
I want to pick up the rest of the shoes that are coming out this holiday season, these are big PASS
[quote="fo0tballking"]was hoping they would re release the mens snakeskin 11 lows, since they did the pink cw and since it is year of the snake :/[/quote] this.
[b]I like them, would definitely have rather had columbia's release though....[/b]
Is it confirmed already? Maybe theyll make some changes.
[quote="Johnny_Blaz3"][quote="GreatAbyss43"][IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr273/MMcBride43/gamma1_zpsa4cbf336.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr273/MMcBride43/gamma2_zpse97eba3b.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr273/MMcBride43/gamma3_zps50e11c9a.jpg[/IMG][/quote] fakes...and they trash...easy pass this holiday season on the XI's...Columbias where are you??? :?[/quote] I went the other way. Was offended by the teaser pic but these shots turned me 180 degrees. Will cop.
Page 46 of 169