Go to page: of 34 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
mrsabotage:
visionary:
mrsabotage:
Click to show pictures

I've been offered DeMarcus Cousins for Anthony Davis, should I do the trade?

Id do it he doesnt get as much blocks and his fg% isnt great but hell get more points and rebounds

and yea 15 is hellllla lol

yeah I can never seem to win the FG% category, I feel like AD is a great source for blocks and I've got scoring and rebounding locked up. I'm conflicted.

http://basketballmonster.com/TradeAnalysis.aspx

check it out its based on projection points so its not 100% accurate but should give you a general idea about the trade
Last edited on 18th December 2012 23:45 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
How does this trade sound: I trade CP3 straight up for Harden, and I just picked up Rubio. Other PG's are Rondo and Lillard, but my SG's are lacking. This is for a H2H points league
SanFransisco 49ers
OKC Thunder
Old Dominion University
Fuck what you think
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
Visionary - thanks for the help, I think I'm going to keep Anthony Davis for now.

Geee_Arrr, you should be fine with Rubio, Rondo, and Lillard at point guard, in fantasy terms, Harden is explosive, I say trade CP3.
UTAH JAZZ|GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS|SF 49ERS|SF GIANTS|DUKE BLUE DEVILS

Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
People sleeping on Luc Mbah a Moute. Been putting up great numbers lately.
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
mrsabotage: No problem. Never watched his game til last night. I would actually keep Davis instead lol. Plus he doesnt get suspended as often haha
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I keep Davis. Kings/Cousin is a mess. Low FG%, and dont block shot for a big man is a waste. Davis got alot more upside & I just don't see Cousin improving anymore, atleast not under the Kings.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #15

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Harden will finsh top 10 this year. I would atleast try to get one more role player if im giving up the #3 pick for a 6-10th pick player.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #15

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
In a points league Harden and CP3 are almost identical as long as steals count as 2 points.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
mj234eva:
mavsman13:
mj234eva:
liquid_sprite:
goddam 15 categories is too much

Word? What's normal for b-ball?

9 is the standard

Holy! I'm gonna speak to the commish so that doesn't happen next year.

"If we happen to part/
Lord knows I don't want that/
But hey, we can't be mad at God/
We met today for a reason/
I think I'm on the right track now/" - .andre3000//
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
liquid_sprite:
Harden will finsh top 10 this year. I would atleast try to get one more role player if im giving up the #3 pick for a 6-10th pick player.

His team is kinda shit, so there isn't really any mid-late round picks that I would want over anyone on my team
SanFransisco 49ers
OKC Thunder
Old Dominion University
Fuck what you think
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="mrsabotage"][quote="visionary"][quote="mrsabotage"][img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/b3c9247de73d4a5a28440edad153fecc/tumblr_mf9ayehH2Q1qexg3go1_400.jpg[/img] I've been offered DeMarcus Cousins for Anthony Davis, should I do the trade?[/quote] Id do it he doesnt get as much blocks and his fg% isnt great but hell get more points and rebounds and yea 15 is hellllla lol[/quote] yeah I can never seem to win the FG% category, I feel like AD is a great source for blocks and I've got scoring and rebounding locked up. I'm conflicted.[/quote] http://basketballmonster.com/TradeAnalysis.aspx check it out its based on projection points so its not 100% accurate but should give you a general idea about the trade
How does this trade sound: I trade CP3 straight up for Harden, and I just picked up Rubio. Other PG's are Rondo and Lillard, but my SG's are lacking. This is for a H2H points league
Visionary - thanks for the help, I think I'm going to keep Anthony Davis for now. Geee_Arrr, you should be fine with Rubio, Rondo, and Lillard at point guard, in fantasy terms, Harden is explosive, I say trade CP3.
People sleeping on Luc Mbah a Moute. Been putting up great numbers lately.
mrsabotage: No problem. Never watched his game til last night. I would actually keep Davis instead lol. Plus he doesnt get suspended as often haha
I keep Davis. Kings/Cousin is a mess. Low FG%, and dont block shot for a big man is a waste. Davis got alot more upside & I just don't see Cousin improving anymore, atleast not under the Kings.
In a points league Harden and CP3 are almost identical as long as steals count as 2 points.
[quote="mj234eva"][quote="mavsman13"][quote="mj234eva"][quote="liquid_sprite"]goddam 15 categories is too much[/quote] Word? What's normal for b-ball? [/quote] 9 is the standard [/quote] Holy! I'm gonna speak to the commish so that doesn't happen next year.[/quote] :lol:
[quote="liquid_sprite"]Harden will finsh top 10 this year. I would atleast try to get one more role player if im giving up the #3 pick for a 6-10th pick player.[/quote] His team is kinda shit, so there isn't really any mid-late round picks that I would want over anyone on my team
Page 16 of 34