X
Go to page: of 398 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
no shit hey? shit is awful lmao.

god tho suc ha good looking OG...

Click to show pictures

my favourite colourways.. fuuuck I still want a pair! Will Smith rocked these in a BBall game in Fresh Prince lol
Flickr
Last.FM
Western Canada!
Team Strictly Vintage

Stop the "VNDS" bullshit.
Listings:
TURBO UNO:
That last thread was amazing but we gotta' start a new one! I see we have some new guys in here who carry some of that vintage nike heat.....join in on this one and HAVE FUN!

Stay true.....Stay Vintage! 8)

The RULES

1. No Air Jordans
2. No fighting
3. No selling/soliciting shoes
4. Only post shoes from 1970's through 2001

Listings:
Definately no Jordans, im looking for Cortez!!
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I'm done.

Revive killed it again.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Looks like he modded the midsole to make it look like it has a bigger air unit... maybe he swapped it out? Big ups for the effort. I'm green with envy haha.
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
God damn.

I'm waiting for my retro pair to come. should be any day now...

Wish I had some more money I would buy a second pair n send them directly to Revive.
Flickr
Last.FM
Western Canada!
Team Strictly Vintage

Last edited on 13th December 2012 19:16 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I've totally been scoring ebay for a size 11 to send to Revive. FUARK MAN
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
Just got my retro emrald 180's.

Sure is a nice shoe and love the fact they look pretty dope on the foot. But damn it's pretty different compared to the OG.

If I finally find a stable job I will have to get another pair for Revive to do his magic. I really want a pair of Air Force V's restored with the same sole too as they are pretty similar.
Flickr
Last.FM
Western Canada!
Team Strictly Vintage

Last edited on 14th December 2012 19:39 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
hello.

what are the best nike vintage to use everyday street wear style?
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
It's been a while!
More command forces on the way, I'm waiting on this mail man to pop up some time soon..Enjoy!

Click to show pictures
Instagram: gearsolegoods
Listings:
I have my Wheat Highs and Takashis. post pics soon
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
no shit hey? shit is awful lmao. god tho suc ha good looking OG... [img]http://www.arkamix.com/var/arkamix/storage/images/extras/j-david-gunning-vintage-nike-collection/1988-89/1990-nike-air-ultra-force-hi-original-blk-wh-01side/111019-1-eng-GB/1990-nike-air-ultra-force-hi-original-blk-wh-01side.jpg[/img] my favourite colourways.. fuuuck I still want a pair! Will Smith rocked these in a BBall game in Fresh Prince lol
[quote="TURBO UNO"]That last thread was amazing but we gotta' start a new one! I see we have some new guys in here who carry some of that vintage nike heat.....join in on this one and HAVE FUN! Stay true.....Stay Vintage! 8) [b:b67e27a0c4][u:b67e27a0c4]The RULES[/u:b67e27a0c4][/b:b67e27a0c4] [b:b67e27a0c4]1. No Air Jordans 2. No fighting 3. No selling/soliciting shoes 4. Only post shoes from 1970's through 2001[/b:b67e27a0c4][/quote]
Definately no Jordans, im looking for Cortez!!
I'm done. Revive killed it again. [img]http://i.imgur.com/RDH8Eh.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/hieYdh.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/ftWMgh.jpg[/img] Looks like he modded the midsole to make it look like it has a bigger air unit... maybe he swapped it out? Big ups for the effort. I'm green with envy haha.
God damn. I'm waiting for my retro pair to come. should be any day now... Wish I had some more money I would buy a second pair n send them directly to Revive.
I've totally been scoring ebay for a size 11 to send to Revive. FUARK MAN
Just got my retro emrald 180's. Sure is a nice shoe and love the fact they look pretty dope on the foot. But damn it's pretty different compared to the OG. If I finally find a stable job I will have to get another pair for Revive to do his magic. I really want a pair of Air Force V's restored with the same sole too as they are pretty similar.
hello. what are the best nike vintage to use everyday street wear style?
[b]It's been a while! More command forces on the way, I'm waiting on this mail man to pop up some time soon..Enjoy![/b] [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2h4ghsk.jpg[/IMG]
I have my Wheat Highs and Takashis. post pics soon
Page 387 of 398