X
X
Go to page: of 438 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I wish so badly that Reebok will start releasing retro's in Europe too, the Kamikaze's are just too good.

Click to show pictures
Only The Strong
Last edited on 6th February 2013 17:01 edited 5 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Nene33:
They're the Nike Air Trainer III. Great shoes, kind of in the spirit of the Trainer I, Jordan III, Flight 89, Air Force 180 Low, and so on.

Can't wait to see the pics.

The late 80s/ 90s vibes that Nike products had back then was really strong. Though some lines obviously borrowed cues from one another, the products still had their own distinct flavor

I love the low/mid-cut of shoes from the 90's, before those stupid triangle-heel collars came along and now almost every ball shoe from every brand has them that's why I'm intrigued by K1X's new kicks; no triangles! Ha

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^Nene, I saw the Kamikaze Seattle launch version yesterday (youhei, Homer, I saw them at LE 313 Somerset yesterday. Again, I didn't ask for sizes, cos I wasn't terribly impressed with how it turned out. Sorry. Great price though, I believe it's S$159). Man, we're getting shoes late these days

As to why I didn't like the shoe, maybe it's cos they were displaying a smaller size (us8 I think), but the shoe just seems a bit top-heavy. I get that it's a high-cut, but the proportions just seem a lil off. Materials and construction were on point though.

The All-Stars may look better in person
Last edited on 6th February 2013 20:29 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
airsyd:
HomeR45:
airsyd:
^ nice wear! We got them here as well, I'm still on the fence...to be honest the 24-12-12 on the lace loops are a but much for me personally but the materials and constructions of the shoe is top-freaking-notch

syd they are available at Sg??which store carry them??

Sorry Homer, forgot to check the thread! As I mentioned, so far I've only seen them in Limited Edition at Queensway Shopping Centre (Aside to youhei; I was just at LE 313 this afternoon and they didn't have them. LE Vault may have them, but I can't be sure). So far it seems like they still have a pretty good number of sizes left, but I can't be sure.

The Adidas boutique at Marina Bay SANDS and Cathay carries more of Adidas' basketball products (I haven't been to both recently though); if any of them have it these should be the ones. Hope that helps and both of you get them, really nice kicks
Homer, as mentioned, lemme know if you need help with them

thanks for the help man,but he cancel his trip due to sick,i really wish adidas bring some of their retro goodies here as well,plethora of swoosh but not much of adi
"YES"
Listings:
very smart
Im here to trade and sale no Bull shit. IF you not down to deal dont right me .
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
HomeR45:
airsyd:
HomeR45:
airsyd:
^ nice wear! We got them here as well, I'm still on the fence...to be honest the 24-12-12 on the lace loops are a but much for me personally but the materials and constructions of the shoe is top-freaking-notch

syd they are available at Sg??which store carry them??

Sorry Homer, forgot to check the thread! As I mentioned, so far I've only seen them in Limited Edition at Queensway Shopping Centre (Aside to youhei; I was just at LE 313 this afternoon and they didn't have them. LE Vault may have them, but I can't be sure). So far it seems like they still have a pretty good number of sizes left, but I can't be sure.

The Adidas boutique at Marina Bay SANDS and Cathay carries more of Adidas' basketball products (I haven't been to both recently though); if any of them have it these should be the ones. Hope that helps and both of you get them, really nice kicks
Homer, as mentioned, lemme know if you need help with them

thanks for the help man,but he cancel his trip due to sick,i really wish adidas bring some of their retro goodies here as well,plethora of swoosh but not much of adi

No worries man I'll update this thread the minute I see any Adi retros are out here Oh I forgot to mention, YOTS Tmac 1s are here as well, selling at S$189. I'm good with my Black/Blues (and honestly I'm not that big on this colourway)

Click to show pictures

Pic courtesy of Limited Edition Singapore's FB page
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Probably my favorite Year of the Snake release

The print really works beautifully with the design of the T-Mac 1.

And yeah the Kamikaze's need a big enough surface to make the graphic work, and smooth the look of the construction(same with the Shaq Attack on a smaller shoe, you focus too much on the stitching and how thick/thin the materials are).

Amen, it's time for brands to show other looks than just the triangles.

And I'm feeling that HomeR, they really need to release their retro's Worldwide.
Only The Strong
Last edited on 7th February 2013 03:34 edited 2 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Sore feet today, so it's barefoot-shoes today:
Click to show pictures

Man I miss PureMotion(my last couple of PureMotion shoes), interesting part, the cheaper shoe(Ambition VII Stripes, a 60 bucks shoe) was more natural:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
Only The Strong
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Nene33:
Sore feet today, so it's barefoot-shoes today:
Click to show pictures

Man I miss PureMotion(my last couple of PureMotion shoes), interesting part, the cheaper shoe(Ambition VII Stripes, a 60 bucks shoe) was more natural:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Nene,what is the concept pf those new puremotion,you know the + mark thay put on the sole??
"YES"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Basically the +'s create the ForMotion stability, and control, it allows the sole to 'rock' back and forth on itself as you start, and stop(kinda like your skin does barefoot, when you start, and stop on sprints, especially when you stop barefoot, you tend to feel your toes being dragged into the ground).

It divides the pressure in the sole evenly on starts and stops, allowing it to stabilize much faster, and much more stable.

The new PureMotion is purely in the anatomical shape, basically the sole holds/wraps your fore-foot, and heel, and it allows your mid-foot to have more side-2-side torsional freedom. It's more like the Crazy 8(which is also 2 wraps holding your foot), than the Top Ten 2000(which is the dynamic triangles, a sort of 'mini-counter' system).
Only The Strong
Last edited on 8th February 2013 10:48 edited 5 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I wish so badly that Reebok will start releasing retro's in Europe too, the Kamikaze's are just too good. [img]http://solecollector.com/media/sneakers/images/Kamikaze%20Navy-White%20-%20V44406.jpg[/img]
[quote="Nene33"]They're the Nike Air Trainer III. Great shoes, kind of in the spirit of the Trainer I, Jordan III, Flight 89, Air Force 180 Low, and so on. Can't wait to see the pics. :up: [/quote] The late 80s/ 90s vibes that Nike products had back then was really strong. Though some lines obviously borrowed cues from one another, the products still had their own distinct flavor :up: I love the low/mid-cut of shoes from the 90's, before those stupid triangle-heel collars came along and now almost every ball shoe from every brand has them :smh: that's why I'm intrigued by K1X's new kicks; no triangles! Ha :lol:
^Nene, I saw the Kamikaze Seattle launch version yesterday (youhei, Homer, I saw them at LE 313 Somerset yesterday. Again, I didn't ask for sizes, cos I wasn't terribly impressed with how it turned out. Sorry. Great price though, I believe it's S$159). Man, we're getting shoes late these days :smh: As to why I didn't like the shoe, maybe it's cos they were displaying a smaller size (us8 I think), but the shoe just seems a bit top-heavy. I get that it's a high-cut, but the proportions just seem a lil off. Materials and construction were on point though. The All-Stars may look better in person :up:
[quote="airsyd"][quote="HomeR45"][quote="airsyd"]^ nice wear! We got them here as well, I'm still on the fence...to be honest the 24-12-12 on the lace loops are a but much for me personally :lol: but the materials and constructions of the shoe is top-freaking-notch :up:[/quote] syd they are available at Sg??which store carry them??[/quote] Sorry Homer, forgot to check the thread! :lol: As I mentioned, so far I've only seen them in Limited Edition at Queensway Shopping Centre (Aside to youhei; I was just at LE 313 this afternoon and they didn't have them. LE Vault may have them, but I can't be sure). So far it seems like they still have a pretty good number of sizes left, but I can't be sure. The Adidas boutique at Marina Bay SANDS and Cathay carries more of Adidas' basketball products (I haven't been to both recently though); if any of them have it these should be the ones. Hope that helps and both of you get them, really nice kicks Homer, as mentioned, lemme know if you need help with them :up: :up:[/quote] thanks for the help man,but he cancel his trip due to sick,i really wish adidas bring some of their retro goodies here as well,plethora of swoosh but not much of adi
very smart
[quote="HomeR45"][quote="airsyd"][quote="HomeR45"][quote="airsyd"]^ nice wear! We got them here as well, I'm still on the fence...to be honest the 24-12-12 on the lace loops are a but much for me personally :lol: but the materials and constructions of the shoe is top-freaking-notch :up:[/quote] syd they are available at Sg??which store carry them??[/quote] Sorry Homer, forgot to check the thread! :lol: As I mentioned, so far I've only seen them in Limited Edition at Queensway Shopping Centre (Aside to youhei; I was just at LE 313 this afternoon and they didn't have them. LE Vault may have them, but I can't be sure). So far it seems like they still have a pretty good number of sizes left, but I can't be sure. The Adidas boutique at Marina Bay SANDS and Cathay carries more of Adidas' basketball products (I haven't been to both recently though); if any of them have it these should be the ones. Hope that helps and both of you get them, really nice kicks Homer, as mentioned, lemme know if you need help with them :up: :up:[/quote] thanks for the help man,but he cancel his trip due to sick,i really wish adidas bring some of their retro goodies here as well,plethora of swoosh but not much of adi[/quote] No worries man :up: I'll update this thread the minute I see any Adi retros are out here :D Oh I forgot to mention, YOTS Tmac 1s are here as well, selling at S$189. I'm good with my Black/Blues (and honestly I'm not that big on this colourway) [img]http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii529/airsyd/TmacYOTS_zps1dbb092e.jpg[/IMG] Pic courtesy of Limited Edition Singapore's FB page
:hitit: Probably my favorite Year of the Snake release :hitit: The print really works beautifully with the design of the T-Mac 1. And yeah the Kamikaze's need a big enough surface to make the graphic work, and smooth the look of the construction(same with the Shaq Attack on a smaller shoe, you focus too much on the stitching and how thick/thin the materials are). Amen, it's time for brands to show other looks than just the triangles. And I'm feeling that HomeR, they really need to release their retro's Worldwide. :up:
Sore feet today, so it's barefoot-shoes today: [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1904_zps2c9c9a8b.jpg[/IMG] Man I miss PureMotion(my last couple of PureMotion shoes), interesting part, the cheaper shoe(Ambition VII Stripes, a 60 bucks shoe) was more natural: [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1694.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1690.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="Nene33"]Sore feet today, so it's barefoot-shoes today: [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1904_zps2c9c9a8b.jpg[/IMG] Man I miss PureMotion(my last couple of PureMotion shoes), interesting part, the cheaper shoe(Ambition VII Stripes, a 60 bucks shoe) was more natural: [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1694.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb334/DaHeddeGeGoeGedoan/DSCF1690.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Nene,what is the concept pf those new puremotion,you know the + mark thay put on the sole??
Basically the +'s create the ForMotion stability, and control, it allows the sole to 'rock' back and forth on itself as you start, and stop(kinda like your skin does barefoot, when you start, and stop on sprints, especially when you stop barefoot, you tend to feel your toes being dragged into the ground). It divides the pressure in the sole evenly on starts and stops, allowing it to stabilize much faster, and much more stable. The new PureMotion is purely in the anatomical shape, basically the sole holds/wraps your fore-foot, and heel, and it allows your mid-foot to have more side-2-side torsional freedom. It's more like the Crazy 8(which is also 2 wraps holding your foot), than the Top Ten 2000(which is the dynamic triangles, a sort of 'mini-counter' system).
Page 59 of 438