X
X
Go to page: of 1061 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
I know NYC is realllly cold and snows like crazy during January so I was wondering: what kind of dress shoes do people wear there? Any suggestions? Also, how's the night life during January?
SF x SJ.
Forum Mod
Listings:
It hasn't really snowed here for a while, and it's really not that cold compared to somewhere like Toronto (but maybe that's just me since I've lived here my whole life). Just bring warm clothing if you're not used to the weather. As for dress shoes, I don't wear those often, so I'm not exactly sure. I would assume any kind is fine? As for nightlife in the city... It's great all year round.

Enjoy your stay.
anything is aNYthing
Last edited on 3rd January 2013 10:22 edited 1 times in total
Admin
Listings:
1SON:
I know NYC is realllly cold and snows like crazy during January so I was wondering: what kind of dress shoes do people wear there? Any suggestions? Also, how's the night life during January?

When are you going? I'm leaving SF tomorrow morning enroute to NYC.
Fraud / Fakes / Feedback Disputes? Please open a ticket
http://solecollector.com/Contact-Us/

Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
@MJO23DAN
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
MJO23DAN:
1SON:

When are you going? I'm leaving SF tomorrow morning enroute to NYC.

Planning on leaving from SF on 1/9 til 1/15. Got a great deal on Southwest! Hah Which area will you be staying at?
SF x SJ.
Admin
Listings:
I'll be in SoHo but will try to be all over. Today gonna hit up Hoboken then into SoHo, doing WTC & Statue of Liberty, down into Brooklyn then back into SoHo. Tomorrow gonna dip into Times Square and Central Park. Most of my visit will revolve around food. I leave Monday.

@MJO23DAN
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
MJO23DAN:
I'll be in SoHo but will try to be all over. Today gonna hit up Hoboken then into SoHo, doing WTC & Statue of Liberty, down into Brooklyn then back into SoHo. Tomorrow gonna dip into Times Square and Central Park. Most of my visit will revolve around food. I leave Monday.

Yep, that's my plan also.

Is it okay to wear sneakers or it's best to wear boots/water resistant shoes?
SF x SJ.
Forum Mod
Listings:
Sneakers is fine. It won't be raining, so you're good. Just watch out for the occasional pigeon poop.
anything is aNYthing
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
MJO23DAN:

How did you like Hoboken? I live there it's pretty cool depending on where you went, plus it wasn't that cold this weekend.
WTB DS or VNDS Jordan VI's Size 9
WTB Space Jam 11's Size 9

Admin
Listings:
The_Kis:
MJO23DAN:

How did you like Hoboken? I live there it's pretty cool depending on where you went, plus it wasn't that cold this weekend.

We didn't stay long in Hoboken. We parked over at Secaucus Junction and took the subway over. Surprisingly it wasn't that cold for a west coaster haha. Specifically Hoboken, the wifey wanted to do Carlo's bakery and I had Gray's Papaya.

In the city, we did a bunch of food eats. I went out today and finished up some sneaker hunting. Loved my stay. I'm finishing up my trip back in DC then back to Cali on Thursday. Loved NYC. Thanks for the love all. I posted a grip of stuff on my instagram.

@MJO23DAN
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
summer is good eats ~ http://www.smorgasburg.com/
check out their vendors section
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
It hasn't really snowed here for a while, and it's really not that cold compared to somewhere like Toronto (but maybe that's just me since I've lived here my whole life). Just bring warm clothing if you're not used to the weather. As for dress shoes, I don't wear those often, so I'm not exactly sure. I would assume any kind is fine? As for nightlife in the city... It's great all year round. Enjoy your stay. 8-)
[quote="1SON"]I know NYC is realllly cold and snows like crazy during January so I was wondering: what kind of dress shoes do people wear there? Any suggestions? Also, how's the night life during January? [/quote] When are you going? I'm leaving SF tomorrow morning enroute to NYC.
[quote="MJO23DAN"][quote="1SON"]I know NYC is realllly cold and snows like crazy during January so I was wondering: what kind of dress shoes do people wear there? Any suggestions? Also, how's the night life during January? [/quote] When are you going? I'm leaving SF tomorrow morning enroute to NYC.[/quote] Planning on leaving from SF on 1/9 til 1/15. Got a great deal on Southwest! Hah Which area will you be staying at?
[quote="MJO23DAN"]I'll be in SoHo but will try to be all over. Today gonna hit up Hoboken then into SoHo, doing WTC & Statue of Liberty, down into Brooklyn then back into SoHo. Tomorrow gonna dip into Times Square and Central Park. Most of my visit will revolve around food. I leave Monday.[/quote] Yep, that's my plan also. Is it okay to wear sneakers or it's best to wear boots/water resistant shoes?
Sneakers is fine. It won't be raining, so you're good. Just watch out for the occasional pigeon poop.
[quote="MJO23DAN"]I'll be in SoHo but will try to be all over. Today gonna hit up Hoboken then into SoHo, doing WTC & Statue of Liberty, down into Brooklyn then back into SoHo. Tomorrow gonna dip into Times Square and Central Park. Most of my visit will revolve around food. I leave Monday.[/quote] How did you like Hoboken? I live there it's pretty cool depending on where you went, plus it wasn't that cold this weekend.
[quote="The_Kis"][quote="MJO23DAN"]I'll be in SoHo but will try to be all over. Today gonna hit up Hoboken then into SoHo, doing WTC & Statue of Liberty, down into Brooklyn then back into SoHo. Tomorrow gonna dip into Times Square and Central Park. Most of my visit will revolve around food. I leave Monday.[/quote] How did you like Hoboken? I live there it's pretty cool depending on where you went, plus it wasn't that cold this weekend.[/quote] We didn't stay long in Hoboken. We parked over at Secaucus Junction and took the subway over. Surprisingly it wasn't that cold for a west coaster haha. Specifically Hoboken, the wifey wanted to do Carlo's bakery and I had Gray's Papaya. In the city, we did a bunch of food eats. I went out today and finished up some sneaker hunting. Loved my stay. I'm finishing up my trip back in DC then back to Cali on Thursday. Loved NYC. Thanks for the love all. I posted a grip of stuff on my instagram.
summer is good eats ~ http://www.smorgasburg.com/ check out their vendors section