Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 673 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Ever since Brown was fired, we've looked so different offensively. There really isn't any reason why we shouldn't be averaging at least 110-115ppg.
The Dynasty
The Dynasty
Listings:
Lakers putting up points lately. So happy the Lakers got rid of Mike Brown 5 games into the season rather than waiting it out. We looked awful when Mike Brown was running things. This team should drop 100 in their sleep. Best part about all this, we doing it without Steve Nash.

In other news,

Quote:
Bynum Admits New Injury Occurred During Bowling

Andrew Bynum admitted on Sunday that he may have sustained a left knee injury while bowling.

“It’s the same exact injury, mirror images of the knee; I think it happened bowling, to be honest,” Bynum said.

Bynum contends that he did not suffer any trauma to the knee.

“I didn’t twist it, didn’t fall – nothing,” Bynum said. “It’s weird because I was doing low-impact training and squatting and then I go out and hurt myself like this. It’s very frustrating."

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224562/Bynum_Admits_New_Injury_Occurred_During_Bowling

Just WOW. Good luck 76ers.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #21
Last edited on 19th November 2012 00:46 edited 1 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
no1deasoriginal:
tonight messed around and got a tripple double!

winning, and having fun on the court. now thats what i like to see

Today was a good day..
I want it all, and that's why strive for it.

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
yesterday was quality win

gj lakers
For Sell:
HEAT Supreme Camp Caps/5-Panel, Bape, TH, DSC Caps/Tees/Hats sz Large, 7 3/8,
HEAT Lebron SoutBeach/Nike Air Jordan, DBs, Nike SB Pink/Silver sz 10 - 11
HEAT Jordan 99'-2006

Text 703-850 0277 for faster communication
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
davi921:
Just WOW. Good luck 76ers.

Good luck indeed lol. Drew doesn't give a single fuck.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Not celebrating until we beat a CONTENDER using D'Antoni's style. Everyone keeps talking about FUN & POINTS when neither of those win championships. I also heard him say that the "post up" is the most inefficient play in basketball smmfh. So Kareem, Timmy, Hakeem, Shaq, and any other HOF big who dominating the block were doing it the wrong way smh. Ppl will say anything and ppl will just eat it up.
TEAM LAKERS
Member #8

"Always felt ahead of my time like I was in quantum leap, skipped the whole age of 16 cuz shit wuz neva sweet"- Me

ALL DS sz. 14 Grape V-$220
Sz. 13 Penny V Invisibility Cloak-$210
All prices include SHIPPING

I NEED THE KOBE PRELUDES IN A 13/14.

The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
Fun and points won 5 titles in the 80's. So fun and points have won championships. Just saying..lol
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Dan Tony D'Antoni will be on the sidelines.. How can we lose
Studio Beats by Dre for sale - BRAND NEW $225
INBOX ME
Listings:
Once Steve Nash come back we will be able to see the full potential of that magic mike offense... remember how him and amare gave the lakers hell those years wit that pick and roll dont sleep on what we gone do wit either nash and gasol or howard... will be a sight to see..and ron artest draining 3s this season.. Lakers looking to go all the way to the dance this season..
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
too bad they didnt have some InsideTrax for those Kobe Gerald Wallace FTs
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Ever since Brown was fired, we've looked so different offensively. There really isn't any reason why we shouldn't be averaging at least 110-115ppg.
Lakers putting up points lately. So happy the Lakers got rid of Mike Brown 5 games into the season rather than waiting it out. We looked awful when Mike Brown was running things. This team should drop 100 in their sleep. Best part about all this, we doing it without Steve Nash. In other news, [quote]Bynum Admits New Injury Occurred During Bowling Andrew Bynum admitted on Sunday that he may have sustained a left knee injury while bowling. “It’s the same exact injury, mirror images of the knee; I think it happened bowling, to be honest,” Bynum said. Bynum contends that he did not suffer any trauma to the knee. “I didn’t twist it, didn’t fall – nothing,” Bynum said. “It’s weird because I was doing low-impact training and squatting and then I go out and hurt myself like this. It’s very frustrating." http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/224562/Bynum_Admits_New_Injury_Occurred_During_Bowling[/quote] Just WOW. Good luck 76ers.
[quote="no1deasoriginal"]tonight messed around and got a tripple double! winning, and having fun on the court. now thats what i like to see[/quote] Today was a good day.. :up:
yesterday was quality win gj lakers
[quote="davi921"]Just WOW. Good luck 76ers.[/quote] [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0X4XZJ9D90&feature=g-all-u[/youtube] Good luck indeed lol. Drew doesn't give a single fuck. :lol:
Not celebrating until we beat a CONTENDER using D'Antoni's style. Everyone keeps talking about FUN & POINTS when neither of those win championships. I also heard him say that the "post up" is the most inefficient play in basketball smmfh. So Kareem, Timmy, Hakeem, Shaq, and any other HOF big who dominating the block were doing it the wrong way smh. Ppl will say anything and ppl will just eat it up.
Fun and points won 5 titles in the 80's. So fun and points have won championships. Just saying..lol
Dan Tony D'Antoni will be on the sidelines.. How can we lose
Once Steve Nash come back we will be able to see the full potential of that magic mike offense... remember how him and amare gave the lakers hell those years wit that pick and roll dont sleep on what we gone do wit either nash and gasol or howard... will be a sight to see..and ron artest draining 3s this season.. Lakers looking to go all the way to the dance this season..
too bad they didnt have some InsideTrax for those Kobe Gerald Wallace FTs :lol:
Page 455 of 673