Listings:
dont sleep on Dallas & Houston..
TEAMLAKERS
Member #15

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
crazzy!!

looks like big Timmy, finally coveted his throne as best Power Forward! Congrats to my numero uno hombre SENIOR GASOL!!!!!

whooop whooop!! Good lookin out trbo, I always look forward to these cool surveys the League asks GM's every year!!

DS sz 10 IV FIRE REDS
1X !! sz 10 AIR JORDAN XIII PLAYOFFS
NDS sz 10 DEFINING MOMENTS PACK XI
DS sz 9.5 LIL' DeZ
NDS sz 10 TORO SPIZIKES

click my listings
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
FullyLacedUp:
So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?

He pussy'd out of the nba.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
TRBO823:
[quote:b8519219f1="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?

He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:b8519219f1]

euro league is for pussys
didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
TheBayToLA:
[quote:67a2e80cf3="TRBO823"][quote:67a2e80cf3="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?

He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:67a2e80cf3]

didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?[/quote:67a2e80cf3]

HE KINDA PUSSIED OUT ...
it was really a money issue, according to NBA league rules a team can only pay a certain percentage to buy out a contract. He is and was under contract with FC Barcelona. His amount was so high, that if Minnesota was only allowed to pay a percentage, the rest of the balance owed would have been too much for Rubio to cough up ...

I just didnt understand why Minni went ahead and drafted him, FULLY KNOWING THAT situation ....
especially when they go out and draft 25 point guards that same draft!

I hope he comes though. The league is so fun now with all these great PG (and they are all so young!) I like to watch my guard play, especially now that Centers and Power Forwards forgot how to post!!!

DS sz 10 IV FIRE REDS
DS sz 9.5 LIL' DeZ
NDS sz 10 TORO SPIZIKES

click my listings
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
did you guys read the Times today ...

this situation with Bynum doesnt seem to ever go away ... even when the Lakers are tryna be very hush-hush about it ...

do you think its fair to limit a guy who will be earning top ten $ every year for next 3 years!!???

DS sz 10 IV FIRE REDS
DS sz 9.5 LIL' DeZ
NDS sz 10 TORO SPIZIKES

click my listings
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
etched23:
[quote:709b5d87f0="TheBayToLA"][quote:709b5d87f0="TRBO823"][quote:709b5d87f0="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?

He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:709b5d87f0]

didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?[/quote:709b5d87f0]

HE KINDA PUSSIED OUT ...
it was really a money issue, according to NBA league rules a team can only pay a certain percentage to buy out a contract. He is and was under contract with FC Barcelona. His amount was so high, that if Minnesota was only allowed to pay a percentage, the rest of the balance owed would have been too much for Rubio to cough up ...

I just didnt understand why Minni went ahead and drafted him, FULLY KNOWING THAT situation ....
especially when they go out and draft 25 point guards that same draft!

I hope he comes though. The league is so fun now with all these great PG (and they are all so young!) I like to watch my guard play, especially now that Centers and Power Forwards forgot how to post!!![/quote:709b5d87f0]

Would be nice to see how he plays against NBA guards
Maybe Steve Blake will WOW us this year
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Can't wait to see Gasol put on a show tomorrow
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
timbs on a 2-0 run now. wtfack.
LTB in a Size 9/DS or VNDS Condition| WITH OG EVERYTHING:

1. 2001 Air Jordan Black/Cement Retro III
2. 2003 Air Jordan Black/Gold PL Retro I
3. 2000 Air Jordan Space Jam XI
4. 2000 Air Jordan Cool Grey XI
dont sleep on Dallas & Houston..
crazzy!! looks like big Timmy, finally coveted his throne as best Power Forward! Congrats to my numero uno hombre SENIOR GASOL!!!!! whooop whooop!! Good lookin out trbo, I always look forward to these cool surveys the League asks GM's every year!!
[quote:83676b9211="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?[/quote:83676b9211] He pussy'd out of the nba.
[quote:b8519219f1="TRBO823"][quote:b8519219f1="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?[/quote:b8519219f1] He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:b8519219f1] euro league is for pussys didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?
[quote:67a2e80cf3="TheBayToLA"][quote:67a2e80cf3="TRBO823"][quote:67a2e80cf3="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?[/quote:67a2e80cf3] He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:67a2e80cf3] euro league is for pussys didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?[/quote:67a2e80cf3] HE KINDA PUSSIED OUT ... it was really a money issue, according to NBA league rules a team can only pay a certain percentage to buy out a contract. He is and was under contract with FC Barcelona. His amount was so high, that if Minnesota was only allowed to pay a percentage, the rest of the balance owed would have been too much for Rubio to cough up ... I just didnt understand why Minni went ahead and drafted him, FULLY KNOWING THAT situation .... especially when they go out and draft 25 point guards that same draft! I hope he comes though. The league is so fun now with all these great PG (and they are all so young!) I like to watch my guard play, especially now that Centers and Power Forwards forgot how to post!!!
did you guys read the Times today ... this situation with Bynum doesnt seem to ever go away ... even when the Lakers are tryna be very hush-hush about it ... do you think its fair to limit a guy who will be earning top ten $ every year for next 3 years!!???
[quote:709b5d87f0="etched23"][quote:709b5d87f0="TheBayToLA"][quote:709b5d87f0="TRBO823"][quote:709b5d87f0="FullyLacedUp"]So as you guys know we're playing Barcelona tomorrow. I have a question regarding Ricky Rubio who plays for them. Isn't he supposed to be playing for the Wolves? I'm pretty sure they drafted him. So what happened there?[/quote:709b5d87f0] He pussy'd out of the nba.[/quote:709b5d87f0] euro league is for pussys didint he still have contract with a spanish team still?[/quote:709b5d87f0] HE KINDA PUSSIED OUT ... it was really a money issue, according to NBA league rules a team can only pay a certain percentage to buy out a contract. He is and was under contract with FC Barcelona. His amount was so high, that if Minnesota was only allowed to pay a percentage, the rest of the balance owed would have been too much for Rubio to cough up ... I just didnt understand why Minni went ahead and drafted him, FULLY KNOWING THAT situation .... especially when they go out and draft 25 point guards that same draft! I hope he comes though. The league is so fun now with all these great PG (and they are all so young!) I like to watch my guard play, especially now that Centers and Power Forwards forgot how to post!!![/quote:709b5d87f0] Would be nice to see how he plays against NBA guards Maybe Steve Blake will WOW us this year :o
Can't wait to see Gasol put on a show tomorrow :up:
timbs on a 2-0 run now. wtfack.
Page 9 of 740