X
X
Go to page: of 524 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
But, anyways I have a feeling these will get restocked somehow. But if it doesn't, then I'm hoping people really dump their '03s or I'll even scoop up some '11s if their price drop. These '88s with the Nike Air really aren't that big of a deal to me. I just really want a pair of WCs for my collection since I never had the OG or the first retro and I also ended up passing on the 2011s.
Steel City
Strictly Vintage
Strictly Vintage
Listings:
Thanks again Nike for doing this.

My favorite shoe ever!
another load of heat to sell in 2012!

http://solecollector.com/control/?browser=mp-listings
Listings:
MGallardo23:
But, anyways I have a feeling these will get restocked somehow. But if it doesn't, then I'm hoping people really dump their '03s or I'll even scoop up some '11s if their price drop. These '88s with the Nike Air really aren't that big of a deal to me. I just really want a pair of WCs for my collection since I never had the OG or the first retro and I also ended up passing on the 2011s.

^^^this
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
hcsinger:
My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement.

I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed.
Forum Mod / S-S-S
Forum Mod / S-S-S
Listings:
Wasn't able to get my pair. Had multiple sites open and all of them lagged on me. I never win anything online.
S-S-S || Team Wearability || in.Focus 2.0

Instagram: @dunksrnice
www.dunksrnice.net
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
dusanity:
hcsinger:
My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement.

I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed.

Did you get an email confirmation right away on your 2:00pm order?
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I managed to get sz 10.5 from NDC but I need a sz 9.5. Anybody want to size swap?
Reference: facebook.com/chuxndunx

WTB:
sz 9.5 Puma Blaze of Glory "Sneaker Freaker Great White" (2008)
sz 9.5 New Balance 580 "West NYC"
sz 9.5 New Balance 998 "Day Tripper"
sz 9.5 New Balance 998 "Grey/Navy/Red"
sz 9.5 New Balance 999 "Kennedy"
sz 9.5 Asics Gel Lyte III "Mint"
sz 9.5 Asics Gel Lyte III "Nice Kicks 1.0"
sz 10 Nike Dunk Low SB "Boca"
sz 10 Nike Dunk Low SB "Chun-Li"
sz 10 Nike Dunk Low SB "Zoo York"
sz 10 Nike Dunk Low SB "Denim Forbes"
sz 10 Nike Dunk Low SB "Mahogany Hemps"
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
placed my order on backdoor link at 645 pm central got email confirmation at 650 charges still pending i think im still good
WANTED:Royal/Black Air Jordan 1 2001 sz 9.5-10 DS or VVVVNDS , DB3 SIZE 9.5/10 DS

For SALE: DS KOBE V POP's sz 10.5 for sale PM ME if interested
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
MGallardo23:
davidtran007:
MGallardo23:
Haha did you provide another backdoor link today? I had to work all day and didn't even get a chance to try and pick these up. Not really mad about it though.
Someone else did. Most likely won't work on future releases either.

Take Finishline mobile for example. The mobile site ALWAYS worked for every release last year. It was pretty low key until the word got around everywhere during the Bred 11 launch. Pretty much why I posted it. As you can see, Finishline fixed that up real quick.

Nice, what was this one? I've always been pretty good with Finishline online releases by using those low key tricks. You're right though, that will probably get fixed by the time the All Star Weekend releases get here. I was pretty disappointed though when they fixed the mobile site haha

how and also thanks to davidtran007 that's how i copped my thunders 4 but instead of charging me i got that shit for free.And yeah i peek that shit i tried copping them bulls 1 that shit got sold out smh everybody is hip.
follow me on instagram @From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Air Jordan 12 Bred sz9.5 (2003)250$
Nike Air Flight 1 Nrg Galaxy sz9 200$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
VNDS Nike Foamsposite Black Supreme 525$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Gambit11:
Click to show pictures

Imagine if someone actually bought all that?

Once they were done reselling all of those they could buy a Lambo or some shit lol. Assuming they have money to buy them all in the first place.
NEED Doernbecher 6s size 9-10.5 will pay $400-$700 depending on condition
Last edited on 6th February 2013 23:55 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Thanks again Nike for doing this. My favorite shoe ever!
[quote="MGallardo23"]But, anyways I have a feeling these will get restocked somehow. But if it doesn't, then I'm hoping people really dump their '03s or I'll even scoop up some '11s if their price drop. These '88s with the Nike Air really aren't that big of a deal to me. I just really want a pair of WCs for my collection since I never had the OG or the first retro and I also ended up passing on the 2011s. [/quote] ^^^this
[quote="hcsinger"]My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement. [/quote] I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed.
Wasn't able to get my pair. Had multiple sites open and all of them lagged on me. I never win anything online.
[quote="dusanity"][quote="hcsinger"]My order from Finishline (normal site, not backdoor) is still good as I type this. My order went through around 2:00pm Pacific. I got the email confirmation within 1 minute. Nothing is refunded or reversed in my online bank statement. [/quote] I ordered mines at 4:51 PST. My first order at 2:00 went through. But they cancel it because mutiple attempts on orderswe're made because itbkept guving me an error , I was so pissed. [/quote] Did you get an email confirmation right away on your 2:00pm order?
I managed to get sz 10.5 from NDC but I need a sz 9.5. Anybody want to size swap?
placed my order on backdoor link at 645 pm central got email confirmation at 650 charges still pending i think im still good :up:
[quote="MGallardo23"][quote="davidtran007"][quote="MGallardo23"]Haha did you provide another backdoor link today? I had to work all day and didn't even get a chance to try and pick these up. Not really mad about it though.[/quote]Someone else did. Most likely won't work on future releases either. Take Finishline mobile for example. The mobile site ALWAYS worked for every release last year. It was pretty low key until the word got around everywhere during the Bred 11 launch. Pretty much why I posted it. As you can see, Finishline fixed that up real quick. [/quote] Nice, what was this one? I've always been pretty good with Finishline online releases by using those low key tricks. You're right though, that will probably get fixed by the time the All Star Weekend releases get here. [b]I was pretty disappointed though when they fixed the mobile site[/b] haha[/quote] how and also thanks to davidtran007 that's how i copped my thunders 4 but instead of charging me i got that shit for free.And yeah i peek that shit i tried copping them bulls 1 that shit got sold out smh everybody is hip.
[quote="Gambit11"][img]http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/59695_480594698665298_2100839184_n.jpg[/img] Imagine if someone actually bought all that? [/quote] Once they were done reselling all of those they could buy a Lambo or some shit lol. Assuming they have money to buy them all in the first place.
Page 249 of 524