X
X
Go to page: of 520 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
is is confirmed that they are re releasing these wc 88 3s in stores next month? or is that all made up?
ds black/infrared size 9.5
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
^
store is too much chaos
online is much safer

(nods)
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: YOUNG_SOLE

"Viva Mexico, Cubano
Dominicano, all the plugs that I know
Driving Benzes, wit' no benefits
Not bad huh? For some immigrants
Build your fences, we diggin' tunnels
Can't you see? We gettin' money up under you!" - Jay
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
jasonzdumlao:
Nate2g3:
i was in my local FTL today, and the Mgr there said he that he had a conference call with Nike, he said that they are releasing the 88's in store, but he wouldnt tell me when. I tried to get it out of him, he just says "it will be soon"

Do you know if the MGR said it was going to be a US instore release??

he didnt say, the only thing he said was they will have a wider release, but what kind of release IDK

$t!LL D@ C%L3$T
Last edited on 20th February 2013 00:44 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
john_deuce:
Already have my finishline page up on my phone. I'll be refreshing every time I woke up.

is there a restock tonight or what?
Listings:
have any of you guys wore your wc 88s yet? and if so is there paint chipping like the 2011 pair after a few wears or are these better?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
ocsthrowdest:
have any of you guys wore your wc 88s yet? and if so is there paint chipping like the 2011 pair after a few wears or are these better?

I've worn a pair for over a week now n they still passing for ds...shoe is a very nice quality n much better than the 2011
For sale

Air Jordan retro 1 bred 2001 sz 9.5 (worn once) pass for ds
Aj retro 8 playoffs sz 9.5 ds
Aj retro 8 bugs sz 9.5 worn once pass for ds
Aj retro 5 bin sz 9.5 worn 3-4x 9/10 condition
All transactions thru PayPal invoice ONLY!!! I pay fee no problem.
Listings:
thank you i appreciate it Chrisnkim.
chrisnkim:
ocsthrowdest:

I've worn a pair for over a week now n they still passing for ds...shoe is a very nice quality n much better than the 2011

Listings:
anyone?
ocsthrowdest:
is is confirmed that they are re releasing these wc 88 3s in stores next month? or is that all made up?

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="g0dsg1ft"]^ store is too much chaos online is much safer[/quote] (nods)
[quote="jasonzdumlao"][quote="Nate2g3"]i was in my local FTL today, and the Mgr there said he that he had a conference call with Nike, he said that they are releasing the 88's in store, but he wouldnt tell me when. I tried to get it out of him, he just says "it will be soon" :up:[/quote] Do you know if the MGR said it was going to be a US instore release?? [/quote] he didnt say, the only thing he said was they will have a wider release, but what kind of release IDK
Already have my finishline page up on my phone. I'll be refreshing every time I woke up.
[quote="john_deuce"]Already have my finishline page up on my phone. I'll be refreshing every time I woke up.[/quote] is there a restock tonight or what?
Nothing for sale in these threads!!!
[quote="ocsthrowdest"]have any of you guys wore your wc 88s yet? and if so is there paint chipping like the 2011 pair after a few wears or are these better?[/quote] I've worn a pair for over a week now n they still passing for ds...shoe is a very nice quality n much better than the 2011
thank you i appreciate it Chrisnkim. [quote="chrisnkim"][quote="ocsthrowdest"]have any of you guys wore your wc 88s yet? and if so is there paint chipping like the 2011 pair after a few wears or are these better?[/quote] I've worn a pair for over a week now n they still passing for ds...shoe is a very nice quality n much better than the 2011[/quote]
anyone? [quote="ocsthrowdest"]is is confirmed that they are re releasing these wc 88 3s in stores next month? or is that all made up?[/quote]
Page 355 of 520