Go to page: of 519 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
kidcollects:
lifeonmarz:
hcsinger:
lifeonmarz:
I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?

You'll get all three pairs.

Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming

Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers!

side story:

My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...

cool mom.

+++Wanted+++
Nike Dunk Kickshawaii "Aloha" in a size 6/6.5.
2012 Nike Dunk SB "Supreme" in a size 6/10.5
Listings:
john_deuce:
Jesus ebay is fucking flooded! Lol @ the screen shots going for sale though. Sigh

the resell is high then buying some OGs
Listings:
Aaron512:
hcsinger:
kidcollects:
lifeonmarz:
[quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?

Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming

Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers!

side story:

My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...

best mom ever

[/quote
oh would sound great if my mom said "just copped you xxx baby, want some breakfast"
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
kidcollects:
lifeonmarz:
hcsinger:
lifeonmarz:
I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?

side story:

Mother's Day you goin' HAM
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
lifeonmarz:
kidcollects:
lifeonmarz:
hcsinger:
lifeonmarz:

side story:

ohh shit its coming up next month smh
man my mom would of left me hanging like a clothing libe saying "ALL YOU DO IS TO BUY SHOES!!!"*African tone voice*
FOR SALE:
Used Nike Lebron 8 South Beach sz10.5 550$
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Listings:
not sure if this is the right place. I got a size 14 looking to swap for a size 11. anybody..?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
lifeonmarz:
kidcollects:
lifeonmarz:
hcsinger:
[quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?

side story:

ohh shit its coming up next month smh
man my mom would of left me hanging like a clothing libe saying "ALL YOU DO IS TO BUY SHOES!!!"*African tone voice*
[/quote]

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
i was browsing on ebay and some kid lefted hes order # and hes full name and address.I swear people these days are asking to get robbed these days.I contacted told him to edited that shit out
FOR SALE:
Used Nike Lebron 8 South Beach sz10.5 550$
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
jawad:
g0dsg1ft:
Hiphopaholic:
Click to show pictures

hahahahahahahah this has to be fucking photoshopped though

nope, they actually wrote that lol

Click to show pictures

them twitter kats in the background geeking to
Click to show pictures

This guy.... lol

How do you find all these gifs?
WTB: Nike SB Supreme Dunk Low 2012 10.5
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Jesus ebay is fucking flooded! Lol @ the screen shots going for sale though. Sigh
[quote="kidcollects"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?[/quote] You'll get all three pairs. [/quote] Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming 8-)[/quote] Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers! side story: My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...[/quote] cool mom.
[quote="john_deuce"]Jesus ebay is fucking flooded! Lol @ the screen shots going for sale though. Sigh[/quote] the resell is high then buying some OGs
[quote="Aaron512"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="kidcollects"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?[/quote] You'll get all three pairs. [/quote] Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming 8-)[/quote] Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers! side story: My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...[/quote] best mom ever :D[/quote oh would sound great if my mom said "just copped you xxx baby, want some breakfast"
[quote="kidcollects"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?[/quote] You'll get all three pairs. [/quote] Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming 8-)[/quote] Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers! side story: My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...[/quote] Mother's Day you goin' HAM :up:
[quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="kidcollects"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?[/quote] You'll get all three pairs. [/quote] Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming 8-)[/quote] Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers! side story: My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...[/quote] Mother's Day you goin' HAM :up:[/quote] ohh shit its coming up next month smh man my mom would of left me hanging like a clothing libe saying "ALL YOU DO IS TO BUY SHOES!!!"*African tone voice*
not sure if this is the right place. I got a size 14 looking to swap for a size 11. anybody..?
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="kidcollects"][quote="lifeonmarz"][quote="hcsinger"][quote="lifeonmarz"]I was able to make 3 separate purchases on FNL. Anyone know if my other 2 will get canceled due to "limit 1 per customer"? Or am I good since I went in 3 separate times and complete 3 separate transactions with 3 separate order#s with 3 separate order confirmation emails?[/quote] You'll get all three pairs. [/quote] Sweet. Got the other 2 for friends. They're gonna be stoked cuz they couldn't get through. Got some good shoe karma coming 8-)[/quote] Good look. I was able to take care of multiple people as well. Time to celebrate, big weekend coming up! Cheers! side story: My Mom copped my first pair of Black Cement Nike Air 4's in 1989-90 and she is actually the one who made it through checkout for me in my size this afternoon. 20+ years later and she's still responsible for me owning one of the most significant Nike Air Jordans ever...[/quote] Mother's Day you goin' HAM :up:[/quote] ohh shit its coming up next month smh man my mom would of left me hanging like a clothing libe saying "ALL YOU DO IS TO BUY SHOES!!!"*African tone voice* [/quote] :lol: :lol:
i was browsing on ebay and some kid lefted hes order # and hes full name and address.I swear people these days are asking to get robbed these days.I contacted told him to edited that shit out
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="jawad"][quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="Hiphopaholic"][img]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/255194/width/500/height/1000/flags/LL[/img][/quote] hahahahahahahah this has to be fucking photoshopped though[/quote] nope, they actually wrote that lol [/quote] [img]http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/8581/tumblrm7uluf05yt1r4d22d.gif[/img] them twitter kats in the background geeking to [img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7s7rshGSH1r72jzvo1_500.gif[/img][/quote] This guy.... lol How do you find all these gifs?
Page 243 of 519