X
X
Go to page: of 61 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
kiya:
If you need to know my pick please email me and i'll send you my pick for the best one.

I've got your vote Kiya, thanks again!
Heavyweighted and my jeans are faded.

Insecure people need someone to feel better than.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Well golly, I'm getting anxious! haha
Click to show pictures
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
The winner of the inaugural Nudie x ISS x Self Edge denim contest is............captaincool!

Congrats homie, your pair had the most defined fades and a lot of cool stuff going on.
As far as I'm concerned Omega came in second. I love the story behind yours and I really dig the knee holes.

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
i had a feeling captaincool was gonna get this! congrats man.

not sure what your prize is, but if it involves selecting an item from SE, have fun! tons of great stuff in that store.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Woooo! Thanks Guys

Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys
we all one
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Hahaha it was definitely fun and the win was well deserved! Congrats!

By golly this is awesome!

I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha
Click to show pictures
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
captaincool:
Woooo! Thanks Guys

Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys

What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.

The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
PS - You're all lucky I didn't decide to join this like I almost did haha. Had to get my shit talk in!

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Omeg�:
I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha

do it. those jeans are awesome!

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
anthonyoj:
captaincool:
Woooo! Thanks Guys

What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.

I'm not sure yet! I don't even know if my prize is a free item or a gift card. I'll have to ask Kiya. But since I live so close I'll probably stop by SESF and check out everything
we all one
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="kiya"]If you need to know my pick please email me and i'll send you my pick for the best one.[/quote] I've got your vote Kiya, thanks again!
Well golly, I'm getting anxious! haha
The winner of the inaugural Nudie x ISS x Self Edge denim contest is............captaincool! Congrats homie, your pair had the most defined fades and a lot of cool stuff going on. As far as I'm concerned Omega came in second. I love the story behind yours and I really dig the knee holes.
i had a feeling captaincool was gonna get this! congrats man. not sure what your prize is, but if it involves selecting an item from SE, have fun! tons of great stuff in that store.
Woooo! Thanks Guys :D Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys :up:
Hahaha it was definitely fun and the win was well deserved! Congrats! By golly this is awesome! I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha
[quote="captaincool"]Woooo! Thanks Guys :D Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys :up:[/quote] What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.
PS - You're all lucky I didn't decide to join this like I almost did haha. Had to get my shit talk in! :tongue:
[quote="Omeg�"]I'm kinda itching for another contest though...I was thinking of picking up a pair of Strike Gold 2109's hahaha[/quote] do it. those jeans are awesome!
[quote="anthonyoj"][quote="captaincool"]Woooo! Thanks Guys :D Really big ups to my homies RuKiddIn and Omega for sticking in the contest while everyone else flaked. I had a great time sharing with you guys :up:[/quote] What are you planning on picking up? Just curious.[/quote] I'm not sure yet! I don't even know if my prize is a free item or a gift card. I'll have to ask Kiya. But since I live so close I'll probably stop by SESF and check out everything
Page 57 of 61