X
Go to page: of 20 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Joesanerd:
shoeologist101:
JOE!!! congrats on the new car!

Thanks Andy! How ya been man? Still in VA?

Yup, Still in VA. Been in school for a little bit at VCU. Can't wait to graduate and find a job.

Those pictures of the crv is amazing. The Last one just makes me I hate deers. Two deers has banged out one of my car twice..
Andy | MallWalkerMafia | IG: _ahoDMV

WTB: 8.5 or 9 DS or VNDS
Jordan Royal I
01' Jordan Black Cement III
Infrared Red/Varsity Red Jordan VI
Heineken SB (size 9)

FOR SALE:
look at the link below

FlickR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahodmv/
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Why is it so hard to find a white coupe integra in the bay area that's still oem and decent low miles?!?
first gen sk8 hi hosoii's for sale
M.W.M.
M.W.M.
Listings:
Cid.:
Why is it so hard to find a white coupe integra in the bay area that's still oem and decent low miles?!?

i'd say go for it even if its high mileage if the price is right and the body not rusted and or hit....
Andy | MallWalkerMafia | IG: _ahoDMV

WTB: 8.5 or 9 DS or VNDS
Jordan Royal I
01' Jordan Black Cement III
Infrared Red/Varsity Red Jordan VI
Heineken SB (size 9)

FOR SALE:
look at the link below

FlickR
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ahodmv/
Listings:
im trying to get a TL once i get some more money together
Listings:
Click to show pictures

call her cherry bomb has a b16 with perfect seats
Last edited on 3rd December 2012 17:51 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^any plans for it?
Listings:
SBoxer:
^any plans for it?

no pleased with it for now
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
PandasKicks:
ilikesbs:
PandasKicks:
I have nothing to show, but I have a question that you guys may be able to help me out with. I am looking to get a civic as a commuter car, and I was wondering if it is worth spending ~$7000 for one with 90,000+ miles on it. I know Honda's last a lifetime if maintained well. What are your thoughts?

What year and model?
Condition of the car?

Those numbers are for another car. The Honda I was looking at is a Civic Hybrid. 2005. 72,000 miles. $9000.

I advise you not to get a Hybrid car. My buddy works at Honda, and it's a hassle to tune/fix those hybrids. For a daily commuter, I'd suggest any base model civic/accord. Parts are cheap and maintenance is usually easy.
IG: @oilfilter
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
keedsb:
PandasKicks:
ilikesbs:
PandasKicks:
I have nothing to show, but I have a question that you guys may be able to help me out with. I am looking to get a civic as a commuter car, and I was wondering if it is worth spending ~$7000 for one with 90,000+ miles on it. I know Honda's last a lifetime if maintained well. What are your thoughts?

What year and model?
Condition of the car?

Those numbers are for another car. The Honda I was looking at is a Civic Hybrid. 2005. 72,000 miles. $9000.

I advise you not to get a Hybrid car. My buddy works at Honda, and it's a hassle to tune/fix those hybrids. For a daily commuter, I'd suggest any base model civic/accord. Parts are cheap and maintenance is usually easy.

What he said. You can get a regular 2005 Civic for probably half the price honestly.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
My 2011 Civic Si

Click to show pictures
My Nike collection FS on eBay (Dunks & Rosherun)- ID is Mr.k215
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Joesanerd"][quote="shoeologist101"]JOE!!! congrats on the new car![/quote] Thanks Andy! How ya been man? Still in VA?[/quote] Yup, Still in VA. Been in school for a little bit at VCU. Can't wait to graduate and find a job. Those pictures of the crv is amazing. The Last one just makes me :x I hate deers. Two deers has banged out one of my car twice.. :cry:
Why is it so hard to find a white coupe integra in the bay area that's still oem and decent low miles?!? :cry:
[quote="Cid."]Why is it so hard to find a white coupe integra in the bay area that's still oem and decent low miles?!? :cry:[/quote] i'd say go for it even if its high mileage if the price is right and the body not rusted and or hit....
im trying to get a TL once i get some more money together :D
[img]http://solecollector.com/sharing/3372012/1200_sneaker_-4933026372119747956.jpg[/img] call her cherry bomb has a b16 with perfect seats
^any plans for it?
[quote="SBoxer"]^any plans for it? [/quote] no pleased with it for now
[quote="PandasKicks"][quote="ilikesbs"][quote="PandasKicks"]I have nothing to show, but I have a question that you guys may be able to help me out with. I am looking to get a civic as a commuter car, and I was wondering if it is worth spending ~$7000 for one with 90,000+ miles on it. I know Honda's last a lifetime if maintained well. What are your thoughts?[/quote] What year and model? Condition of the car? [/quote] Those numbers are for another car. The Honda I was looking at is a Civic Hybrid. 2005. 72,000 miles. $9000. [/quote] I advise you not to get a Hybrid car. My buddy works at Honda, and it's a hassle to tune/fix those hybrids. For a daily commuter, I'd suggest any base model civic/accord. Parts are cheap and maintenance is usually easy.
[quote="keedsb"][quote="PandasKicks"][quote="ilikesbs"][quote="PandasKicks"]I have nothing to show, but I have a question that you guys may be able to help me out with. I am looking to get a civic as a commuter car, and I was wondering if it is worth spending ~$7000 for one with 90,000+ miles on it. I know Honda's last a lifetime if maintained well. What are your thoughts?[/quote] What year and model? Condition of the car? [/quote] Those numbers are for another car. The Honda I was looking at is a Civic Hybrid. 2005. 72,000 miles. $9000. [/quote] I advise you not to get a Hybrid car. My buddy works at Honda, and it's a hassle to tune/fix those hybrids. For a daily commuter, I'd suggest any base model civic/accord. Parts are cheap and maintenance is usually easy.[/quote] What he said. You can get a regular 2005 Civic for probably half the price honestly.
My 2011 Civic Si [img]http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8287/7790647394_e6c0a38a3f_z.jpg[/img]
Page 6 of 20