X
X
Go to page: of 1377 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
higuy:
spoonie always seems to be getting them to flip lol. i know he doesnt like gl3s cuz the vag tongue.

Yeah, I just can't rock the split tongue. The selvedge denim ones were nice, but I stayed up to get the stealth foams, and fell back asleep when my alarm went off for the RF release.
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
Lol. Thats rough man. If i tried that i wouldve fell asleep too.

SB Republic
For Sale:
DS SBs, air max, lots of Brazil SBs, and more...
^^ so much crap to list, not all of them are up yet. it's coming...
Unban lyricistfan! He's connected everywhere but here
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Whats up everyone! How is everyone doing? Haven't been here in a while. But congrats to Madcapsules for graduating from UH this past weekend!! I still need to give you your lei, since you left early.

Very nice pickups Spoonie. I was on the hence on getting those Supreme AF1's Hows the quality on them? The waterproof canvas looks promising though.

And hope you're feeling better jay. I've heard you've been sick.

RPREME
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
the split tongue is pretty awkward. i over slept on that release and by the time i got to it only had small sizes. the hype slowly growing on gl3.

congrats to all who graduated this week from UH!!!

the prices on them preme af1 is crazy already. the cheapest pair i can find is 215...sigh, tough times i suppose.
"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Churchill
SB Republic
SB Republic
Listings:
im good man, thanks for asking. i was in bad shape, but when spoonie told me about the white highs, i forced myself to go down cuz i knew id regret it if i slept and nm ended up not secured theirs. when i went down i got to try sizes for the highs which was good because i wouldve end up with a bigger pair if i went by the size i have in the lows, but they sold the size i needed in white. was pretty bummed and irritated. Ended up grabbing them off balenciaga's site a couple days later, no tax and free shipping, so it worked out...well as long as the correct order comes through. i never got them yet.

hype is at a ridiculous level already on runners. people going gaga over some ugly and horrible releases just because it's the latest collab lol. people asking crazy money for older rf releases and getting them. im trying to parlay a couple pairs into a big trade for a longtime grail. hopefully i can make it happen.

the supreme af1s were very simple and clean. i was tempted to grap either the camo or black, but then i remembered i dont really wear af1s. always felt bulky on my feet, for that reason i never purchased a pair of bapestas in my life. i was more surprised the guy in australia im always buying supreme for never bothered to ask me to grab them. $215 still seems not bad. I sold those red supreme SBs for like $450.
SB Republic
For Sale:
DS SBs, air max, lots of Brazil SBs, and more...
^^ so much crap to list, not all of them are up yet. it's coming...
Unban lyricistfan! He's connected everywhere but here
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Thanks Ralph, sorry didn't get to see you.

I booked a $300 RT HNL->LAX in March. Anyone got some must try spots aside from Roscoes and Pinks?
Fitteds Ruined My Life, Kicks Ended It

20% off Karmaloop Code: BA16932
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
kev what was the price difference for the stroller?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
madcapsules:
Thanks Ralph, sorry didn't get to see you.

I booked a $300 RT HNL->LAX in March. Anyone got some must try spots aside from Roscoes and Pinks?

there's lotsa places you can try.
it just depends on how long you're staying and which part of LA you're staying at. LA is just a widespread city and the good shit here is really scattered.
Team OTW.
BLOG
FLICKR
PROXY SERVICE - General Release ONLY
(Supreme LA, Diamond, Hall Of Fame, HUF LA, The Hundreds, and ANY STREETWEAR STORE IN LA.)
retail + $10 pick up fee (each item) + shipping.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Monkey Boy:

you mean regular color or limited edition color? or bee vs cameleon?

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
the discounted price you got compared to the regular $699 price. haha i was thinking after typing that that it doesn't make sense.

higuy what size did you get the flyknits in? 10 or 10.5?
Last edited on 21st December 2012 00:52 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="higuy"]spoonie always seems to be getting them to flip lol. i know he doesnt like gl3s cuz the vag tongue.[/quote] :lol: Yeah, I just can't rock the split tongue. The selvedge denim ones were nice, but I stayed up to get the stealth foams, and fell back asleep when my alarm went off for the RF release.
Lol. Thats rough man. If i tried that i wouldve fell asleep too.
Whats up everyone! How is everyone doing? Haven't been here in a while. But congrats to Madcapsules for graduating from UH this past weekend!! I still need to give you your lei, since you left early. Very nice pickups Spoonie. I was on the hence on getting those Supreme AF1's Hows the quality on them? The waterproof canvas looks promising though. And hope you're feeling better jay. I've heard you've been sick.
the split tongue is pretty awkward. i over slept on that release and by the time i got to it only had small sizes. the hype slowly growing on gl3. congrats to all who graduated this week from UH!!! the prices on them preme af1 is crazy already. the cheapest pair i can find is 215...sigh, tough times i suppose.
im good man, thanks for asking. i was in bad shape, but when spoonie told me about the white highs, i forced myself to go down cuz i knew id regret it if i slept and nm ended up not secured theirs. when i went down i got to try sizes for the highs which was good because i wouldve end up with a bigger pair if i went by the size i have in the lows, but they sold the size i needed in white. was pretty bummed and irritated. Ended up grabbing them off balenciaga's site a couple days later, no tax and free shipping, so it worked out...well as long as the correct order comes through. i never got them yet. hype is at a ridiculous level already on runners. people going gaga over some ugly and horrible releases just because it's the latest collab lol. people asking crazy money for older rf releases and getting them. im trying to parlay a couple pairs into a big trade for a longtime grail. hopefully i can make it happen. the supreme af1s were very simple and clean. i was tempted to grap either the camo or black, but then i remembered i dont really wear af1s. always felt bulky on my feet, for that reason i never purchased a pair of bapestas in my life. i was more surprised the guy in australia im always buying supreme for never bothered to ask me to grab them. $215 still seems not bad. I sold those red supreme SBs for like $450.
Thanks Ralph, sorry didn't get to see you. I booked a $300 RT HNL->LAX in March. Anyone got some must try spots aside from Roscoes and Pinks?
[quote="madcapsules"]Thanks Ralph, sorry didn't get to see you. I booked a $300 RT HNL->LAX in March. Anyone got some must try spots aside from Roscoes and Pinks? [/quote] there's lotsa places you can try. it just depends on how long you're staying and which part of LA you're staying at. LA is just a widespread city and the good shit here is really scattered.
[quote="Monkey Boy"]kev what was the price difference for the stroller?[/quote] you mean regular color or limited edition color? or bee vs cameleon?
the discounted price you got compared to the regular $699 price. haha i was thinking after typing that that it doesn't make sense. higuy what size did you get the flyknits in? 10 or 10.5?