Listings:
air-regis:

Man that is crazy how do they even manage to get so many
DS size 12 Lebron 9 Xmas for trades..
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Burstey-:
I ended up getting a 2nd pack of size 12. Really want to trade these or just stock. What do you think guys think the trade value is on these?

i just traded my 2nd pack for some DS miami vice 9's and dude also through 100$ on top to sweeten the deal. i was so juiced cus that means i got my gmp pack and miami vice 9's all for retail today!
FOLLOW ME ON INSTRAGRAM @ ali_rogers_cromartie. I AM TRYING TO HELP FELLOW ISS MEMBERS BY UNLOADING ALOT OF MY DS DOUBLES SO FOLLOW ME AND WHO COMMENTS FIRST GETS THE SHOES FOR RETAIL!! I WILL BE RANDOMLY POSTING HEAT! DONT MISS THIS RARE CHANCE.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
by the looks of it, it seems like who ever wanted these was able to get them. im happy there alot of happy people today! resellers wont get more then 450$ by mid week mock my words.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTRAGRAM @ ali_rogers_cromartie. I AM TRYING TO HELP FELLOW ISS MEMBERS BY UNLOADING ALOT OF MY DS DOUBLES SO FOLLOW ME AND WHO COMMENTS FIRST GETS THE SHOES FOR RETAIL!! I WILL BE RANDOMLY POSTING HEAT! DONT MISS THIS RARE CHANCE.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
who stuntin in jordan golden moment pack to the clubs tonight?
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
6s are ugly AF. Wanted the 7s but after getting my package the 7s look cheap and ugly too.

selling package sz 15 if not I'm returning them.
SZ 14 - 15 get at me!
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
AugustoTheCheifo:
Lebron's championship pack is wayyyy better

Definitely are...happy i got my two pairs...felt like that luck made up for it.....is it jus me or does it seem like these weren't so limited after all ??
For sale/ trade

KOBE 2 PRELUDE SIZE 10.5
KOBE 3 PRELUDE SIZE 11
KOBE 4 PRELUDE SIZE 14
KOBE 5 PRELUDE SIZE 14
KOBE 6 PRELUDE SIZE 11
KOBE 7 PRELUDE SIZE 9.5 & 7y
KOBE 8 PRELUDE SIZE 10
KD VI AUNT PEARL sz 7
SUPREME BLACK PLAYBOY VANS sz 11
Wmns dunk sky hi liquid silver size 8 wmns= 6.5y
Mod Mob
Listings:
916er:
by the looks of it, it seems like who ever wanted these was able to get them. im happy there alot of happy people today! resellers wont get more then 450$ by mid week mock my words.

Shit, I hope you're right. I'm trying to buy my cousins pair for $400-$420.
SELL ME YOUR DS Jordan's & Kobe's!!

MARKETPLACE & FORUM MOD

IG: Sam_GGG
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I feel like I have too many 6s, including the DMP 6s, which are the same color as the 7s in this pack. These were an easy pass.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Trade this, sell that. Whatever.

Rocked em. Looks a lot nicer on foot than on eBay.
Click to show pictures
LOOKING FOR: DS Air Jordan Retro 11 size 9 from 2000.

#TeamKicksologists
www.solesupremacy.com (Buy,Sell,Trade)
www.fuckyeahnikes.tumblr.com - Moderator
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I won the raffle via online at arden mall footlocker in SAC. Im not going all the way to sac too dam far, i already got a pair. So if anyone wants it go to arden mall after 7pm and it will be first come first serve.
Looking to buy:

Royal 1 size 8.5-9

Shadow 1 size 8.5-9

88' White cement 3 size 8.5-9

Flyknit Racer multicolor size 9

For sale:

Jordan black/red varsity 6 size 10 deadstock

Based

[quote="air-regis"]LMAO Wall of Shame http://styleengine.com/2012/08/18/air-jordan-6-7-gmp-resellers/[/quote] Man that is crazy how do they even manage to get so many
[quote="Burstey-"]I ended up getting a 2nd pack of size 12. Really want to trade these or just stock. What do you think guys think the trade value is on these?[/quote] i just traded my 2nd pack for some DS miami vice 9's and dude also through 100$ on top to sweeten the deal. i was so juiced cus that means i got my gmp pack and miami vice 9's all for retail today!
who stuntin in jordan golden moment pack to the clubs tonight?
6s are ugly AF. Wanted the 7s but after getting my package the 7s look cheap and ugly too. selling package sz 15 if not I'm returning them.
[quote="AugustoTheCheifo"]Lebron's championship pack is wayyyy better[/quote] Definitely are...happy i got my two pairs...felt like that luck made up for it.....is it jus me or does it seem like these weren't so limited after all ??
[quote="916er"]by the looks of it, it seems like who ever wanted these was able to get them. im happy there alot of happy people today! resellers wont get more then 450$ by mid week mock my words.[/quote] Shit, I hope you're right. I'm trying to buy my cousins pair for $400-$420.
I feel like I have too many 6s, including the DMP 6s, which are the same color as the 7s in this pack. These were an easy pass.
Trade this, sell that. Whatever. Rocked em. Looks a lot nicer on foot than on eBay. [img]http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu138/gdiemaster2/Photography/GMP.jpg[/img]
I won the raffle via online at arden mall footlocker in SAC. Im not going all the way to sac too dam far, i already got a pair. So if anyone wants it go to arden mall after 7pm and it will be first come first serve.
Page 353 of 437