X
X
Go to page: of 536 |   |  Next |  Last
Mod Mob
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Quote:
Even though they were just included in the 2008 "Countdown Pack," the White / Black - Fire Red colorway of the much loved Air Jordan Retro 5 is slated to return in early 2013.

And now we have an official release date, confirmed by longtime industry vet jmadidas2001.

January 26th it is.

You can expect to see tons more original Jordan V colorways releasing next year, like the classic "Grapes," along with several colorways of the Air Jordan XIII.

For now, we'll turn the focus on the Fire Red Vs that are headed back this January.

Air Jordan Retro 5
White / Black - Fire Red
Releasing 1/26/2013
$160

Click to show pictures

2000 Release
Click to show pictures

2008 18/5 Countdown Pack Release

|Dallas Cowboys||Carolina Tar Heels Basketball||Virginia Tech Hokies|

Last edited on 10th July 2012 19:54 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Yes sir.
If you're gay and you know it, clap your hands.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I was expecting the other fire reds. I guess these will do. I hope they have the OG block 23
Team Chicago Member #24

People always say to me, when you get to the NBA, dont forget about me. Well, I should have said back, if I dont make it to the NBA, dont you forget about me.
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
Can't wait for these. I hope they bring that 99'-'00 silhouette back for the V's. I couldn't stand how banana-shaped the AJV was in 2006 and the CDPV in '08. Great news though....
--------------------
Instagram = _dalesc
--------------------
NEED A LEGIT CHECK? PM ME.
--------------------
COUNTERFEIT CARTEL
--------------------
Wanted:
[ X ] DS Blk/Red AJ1
[ X ] DS Blk/Royal AJ1
[ X ] NOLA ASG Kobe 9
[ ] DS Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Nice! Looking forward to the Grapes much more though =)
DS Air Jordan 5 Grape sz. 9.5 240 shipped
http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/331374/ds-air-jordan-5-grapes-sz-9-5/
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Gonna pass, already got the CDP still holding up.
20% OFFKarmaloop with REP CODE: DUCK20

10% OFFPLNDR with REP CODE: DUCK20

Get cash back from online purchases through Ebates!

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=TVJdeDCLg2F0ZTaF4oxKQQ%3D%3D
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
a must for me. oh well there goes retirement from this sneakerstuff
I buy what I like and not whats hyped.

Follow me on Instagram: bigram23
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
My mind may change from now until next January if Jordan brand puts effort into making these a great quality shoe, but for now this is just another pointless re-release when they just had them out in '08. They're simply piling one big release on top of another just to make the most money.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
brian35:
I was expecting the other fire reds. I guess these will do. I hope they have the OG block 23

Yeah I was hoping for the ones that had more red on them might pass if it's like this
2013 releases

[x] Bred 13s
[x] He Got Game 13s
[x] Grape 5s
[ ] Red Nubuck 4s
[x] Fire Red 3s
Listings:
So no number 23 on the side?
Thunder Up!
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[img]http://solecollector.com/media/u/images/air_jordan_5%20WBFR.jpg[/img] [quote]Even though they were just included in the 2008 "Countdown Pack," the White / Black - Fire Red colorway of the much loved Air Jordan Retro 5 is slated to return in early 2013. And now we have an official release date, confirmed by longtime industry vet jmadidas2001. January 26th it is. You can expect to see tons more original Jordan V colorways releasing next year, like the classic "Grapes," along with several colorways of the Air Jordan XIII. For now, we'll turn the focus on the Fire Red Vs that are headed back this January. Air Jordan Retro 5 White / Black - Fire Red Releasing 1/26/2013 $160 [/quote] [url]http://www.sneakerfiles.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/aj-5-200-retro-fire-red.jpg[/url] [b] 2000 Release [/b] [url]http://www.jordan1s.org/image/cache/data/Jordan%20Collezione/136027-163%20Air%20Jordan%205%20retro%20countdown%20pack%20white%20fire%20red%20black-500x500.jpg[/url] [b] 2008 18/5 Countdown Pack Release[/b]
Yes sir.
Can't wait for these. I hope they bring that 99'-'00 silhouette back for the V's. I couldn't stand how banana-shaped the AJV was in 2006 and the CDPV in '08. Great news though....
Nice! Looking forward to the Grapes much more though =)
Gonna pass, already got the CDP still holding up.
a must for me. oh well there goes retirement from this sneakerstuff
My mind may change from now until next January if Jordan brand puts effort into making these a great quality shoe, but for now this is just another pointless re-release when they just had them out in '08. They're simply piling one big release on top of another just to make the most money. :smh:
[quote="brian35"]I was expecting the other fire reds. I guess these will do. I hope they have the OG block 23[/quote] Yeah I was hoping for the ones that had more red on them :sleep: might pass if it's like this
So no number 23 on the side?
Page 1 of 536
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «