Go to page: of 344 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Wow,nike pushes to many releases back!
Rock Not Stock!
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
whitesnow:
olive without thunder on 17th? easy pass. aint paying $160 for ugly shoes. jb jacking up shoe prices way too much...shoes don't cost that much. nike made ridiculous amount of money even with the bad economy, but still jacking up prices...only buying shoes i absolutely need. Thanks for saving me money lately by releasing trash.

Damn lol. Welcome to the forums

But im not really liking the release date being the following day of the bred 11s release. Malls/stores are gunna be superrrrrr hectic. 2 hyped up releases so close together and not to mention the Christmas shoppers, nyc malls are gunna be crazy.

Im expecting violence so im carrying a strap with me when I go
Listings:
I'm kind of hoping some people pass on these because they're right before breds, nike has been playing it low key smart w/ this holiday release calender
***Check out my listings For Sale***
** exclusivesoles.bigcartel.com **

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
No matter which day, I MUST COP!
Shoe-Tang Clan
Shoe-Tang Clan
Listings:
frizzy3:
Just talk to 1 of my close friend from Nike... it is confirmed for December 22! the day after the Breds 11....just my Luck, im deploying to AF on the 20th smh

I just heard the same date from a friend --> 12*22*12

frizzy3 - Thank you for protecting our country!!!
@impalass96

Listings:
my local spot said they might release them....im prying they do
Listings:
today, thursday nov 15th, is the day we all find out if the shoes drop this weekend or december.....LETS GET IT
Check my Listings (over 40+)
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Thunders drop on Dec.26th. I work at finishline and I saw the release date manifest. Date may change though!
3rd generation SF 49er Fan!!
LakeShow
SF Giants
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
dayummmm

sighh
For Sell:
HEAT Supreme Camp Caps/5-Panel, Bape, TH, DSC Caps/Tees/Hats sz Large, 7 3/8,
HEAT Lebron SoutBeach/Nike Air Jordan, DBs, Nike SB Pink/Silver, Ronnie Fieg Asics sz 10 - 11
HEAT Jordan 99'-2006

Text 703-850 0277 for faster communication
Listings:
supreme_kickz:
Thunders drop on Dec.26th. I work at finishline and I saw the release date manifest. Date may change though!

Post the manifest, I ain't heard that from anyone else working at FNL. Not saying you are lyin, but if a true release date manifest is posted, all worries can be pushed aside
I asked her to eat the butt, and she said "what?"

Looking to buy
DS Jordan IV Cool Grey 8.5
Wow,nike pushes to many releases back!
[quote="whitesnow"]olive without thunder on 17th? easy pass. aint paying $160 for ugly shoes. jb jacking up shoe prices way too much...shoes don't cost that much. nike made ridiculous amount of money even with the bad economy, but still jacking up prices...only buying shoes i absolutely need. Thanks for saving me money lately by releasing trash.[/quote] Damn lol. Welcome to the forums 8-) But im not really liking the release date being the following day of the bred 11s release. Malls/stores are gunna be superrrrrr hectic. 2 hyped up releases so close together and not to mention the Christmas shoppers, nyc malls are gunna be crazy. Im expecting violence so im carrying a strap with me when I go :lol:
I'm kind of hoping some people pass on these because they're right before breds, nike has been playing it low key smart w/ this holiday release calender
No matter which day, I MUST COP!
[quote="frizzy3"]Just talk to 1 of my close friend from Nike... it is confirmed for December 22! the day after the Breds 11....just my Luck, im deploying to AF on the 20th smh[/quote] I just heard the same date from a friend --> [b]12*22*12[/b] frizzy3 - Thank you for protecting our country!!! :up:
my local spot said they might release them....im prying they do
today, thursday nov 15th, is the day we all find out if the shoes drop this weekend or december.....LETS GET IT
Thunders drop on Dec.26th. I work at finishline and I saw the release date manifest. Date may change though! :ninja:
dayummmm sighh
[quote="supreme_kickz"]Thunders drop on Dec.26th. I work at finishline and I saw the release date manifest. Date may change though! :ninja:[/quote] Post the manifest, I ain't heard that from anyone else working at FNL. Not saying you are lyin, but if a true release date manifest is posted, all worries can be pushed aside
Page 88 of 344