X
X
Go to page: of 524 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Are these going to be available everywhere? I mean just the usual Jordan accounts.
http://www.netclothing.net
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
TD_Rice_:
O.G. Fresh 79:
stillnovel:
thekruk:
Click to show pictures

chris campbell is obviously a true sneakerhead

Who knew? Where the hell has chris campbell been to keep us updated all my life?

Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!! FYI Jordan Brand is a subsidiary company of Nike just as is American Living, Club Monaco and Chaps are to Polo, Ralph Lauren. Jordan Brand is even situated on the premises of Nike Headquarters with it's own facilities. Adidas, founded by Adolf "Adi" Dassler, younger brother of Rudolf Dassler and founder of Puma, is a German founded, now multinational corporation owned by a holding company consisting of companies such as Reebok and Rockport who are the main holders of the $14.5 billion annual revenue producing company. UA is an all American company founded and owned by Kevin Plank that produces $856 million in revenue. Two of these companies are related, Jordan Brand and Nike, and the other two have nothing to do with one another nor nothing in common so how does the comment that Chris Cambell made make him a "true sneakerhead?" Anyway, it is a comment I would expect from someone born in '86 the year after Jordan's actually first retailed.

you sir, couldn't detect sarcasm if it punched you in the face

^^^This is Great!! I actually Laughed Out Loud!!!
Admin / C.C.
Admin / C.C.
Listings:
I'm sure once we have a better idea on availability, we'll all know. I'm still, almost positive, these will be a GR with a price point increase. I realistically see $175, maybe a $200 price point. Nothing higher....hopefully.
--------------------
Instagram = _dalesc
--------------------
NEED A LEGIT CHECK? PM ME.
--------------------
COUNTERFEIT CARTEL
--------------------
Wanted:
[ X ] DS Blk/Red AJ1
[ X ] DS Blk/Royal AJ1
[ X ] NOLA ASG Kobe 9
[ ] DS Air Yeezy 2 "Red October"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
thekruk:
8403:
O.G. Fresh 79:
stillnovel:
thekruk:
Click to show pictures

Who knew? Where the hell has chris campbell been to keep us updated all my life?

Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!!

I think they were being sarcastic. Everybody who collects Jordans knows they're apart of nike...Or should know

Thank you

Hillarious Nothing personal Kruk, I just read the pic you posted of what Campbell wrote and it was more a response to what he wrote in general
***F/T F/T F/T [FOR TRADE ONLY] 2012 JORDAN RETRO IV THUNDER (SZ 9) TRADE FOR SIZE 9.5 ONLY (PLEASE DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING ELSE)
YOU SHIP FIRST--- OR WE CAN DO TRADE THROUGH "SNEAKER EXCHANGE PROGRAM" ---YOU PAY FOR BOTH. SNEAKERS ARE 100% DS NW/NTO
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
imasslvr:
TD_Rice_:
O.G. Fresh 79:
stillnovel:
thekruk:
Click to show pictures

Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!! FYI Jordan Brand is a subsidiary company of Nike just as is American Living, Club Monaco and Chaps are to Polo, Ralph Lauren. Jordan Brand is even situated on the premises of Nike Headquarters with it's own facilities. Adidas, founded by Adolf "Adi" Dassler, younger brother of Rudolf Dassler and founder of Puma, is a German founded, now multinational corporation owned by a holding company consisting of companies such as Reebok and Rockport who are the main holders of the $14.5 billion annual revenue producing company. UA is an all American company founded and owned by Kevin Plank that produces $856 million in revenue. Two of these companies are related, Jordan Brand and Nike, and the other two have nothing to do with one another nor nothing in common so how does the comment that Chris Cambell made make him a "true sneakerhead?" Anyway, it is a comment I would expect from someone born in '86 the year after Jordan's actually first retailed.

you sir, couldn't detect sarcasm if it punched you in the face

^^^This is Great!! I actually Laughed Out Loud!!!

Lmao
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Saw this earlier.

Click to show pictures
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
ghg78:
Saw this earlier.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
My beats

www.soundcloud.com/mk88
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Slaps "Nike Air" on it & charges $200. Jordan eating good.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #15

Admin / Dynasty
Admin / Dynasty
Listings:
ghg78:
Saw this earlier.

Click to show pictures

Forget that, $200
TEAM.HEAT
TEAM.DOLPHINS

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
8403:
ghg78:
Saw this earlier.

Click to show pictures

Forget that, $200
exactly.quality better be on point for that price.

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Are these going to be available everywhere? I mean just the usual Jordan accounts.
[quote="TD_Rice_"][quote="O.G. Fresh 79"][quote="stillnovel"][quote="thekruk"][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/zildjianplaya2000/DE5C61E4-5EC3-4953-95E7-46B9121EC7F0-2449-0000018D1825E0EA.jpg[/IMG] chris campbell is obviously a true sneakerhead [/quote] Who knew? Where the hell has chris campbell been to keep us updated all my life? [/quote] Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!! :smh: FYI Jordan Brand is a subsidiary company of Nike just as is American Living, Club Monaco and Chaps are to Polo, Ralph Lauren. Jordan Brand is even situated on the premises of Nike Headquarters with it's own facilities. Adidas, founded by Adolf "Adi" Dassler, younger brother of Rudolf Dassler and founder of Puma, is a German founded, now multinational corporation owned by a holding company consisting of companies such as Reebok and Rockport who are the main holders of the $14.5 billion annual revenue producing company. UA is an all American company founded and owned by Kevin Plank that produces $856 million in revenue. Two of these companies are related, Jordan Brand and Nike, and the other two have nothing to do with one another nor nothing in common so how does the comment that Chris Cambell made make him a "true sneakerhead?" Anyway, it is a comment I would expect from someone born in '86 the year after Jordan's actually first retailed.[/quote] you sir, couldn't detect sarcasm if it punched you in the face[/quote] ^^^This is Great!! I actually Laughed Out Loud!!!
I'm sure once we have a better idea on availability, [b]we'll all know[/b]. I'm still, almost positive, these will be a GR with a price point increase. I realistically see $175, [i]maybe[/i] a $200 price point. Nothing higher....hopefully.
[quote="thekruk"][quote="8403"][quote="O.G. Fresh 79"][quote="stillnovel"][quote="thekruk"][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/zildjianplaya2000/DE5C61E4-5EC3-4953-95E7-46B9121EC7F0-2449-0000018D1825E0EA.jpg[/IMG] chris campbell is obviously a true sneakerhead [/quote] Who knew? Where the hell has chris campbell been to keep us updated all my life? [/quote] Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!![/quote] I think they were being sarcastic. Everybody who collects Jordans knows they're apart of nike...Or should know :?[/quote] Thank you :D[/quote] :stone: Hillarious :lol: Nothing personal Kruk, I just read the pic you posted of what Campbell wrote and it was more a response to what he wrote in general :|
[quote="imasslvr"][quote="TD_Rice_"][quote="O.G. Fresh 79"][quote="stillnovel"][quote="thekruk"][IMG]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q93/zildjianplaya2000/DE5C61E4-5EC3-4953-95E7-46B9121EC7F0-2449-0000018D1825E0EA.jpg[/IMG] chris campbell is obviously a true sneakerhead [/quote] Who knew? Where the hell has chris campbell been to keep us updated all my life? [/quote] Obviously a true sneakerhead???? The comment he made makes no sense!!!! :smh: FYI Jordan Brand is a subsidiary company of Nike just as is American Living, Club Monaco and Chaps are to Polo, Ralph Lauren. Jordan Brand is even situated on the premises of Nike Headquarters with it's own facilities. Adidas, founded by Adolf "Adi" Dassler, younger brother of Rudolf Dassler and founder of Puma, is a German founded, now multinational corporation owned by a holding company consisting of companies such as Reebok and Rockport who are the main holders of the $14.5 billion annual revenue producing company. UA is an all American company founded and owned by Kevin Plank that produces $856 million in revenue. Two of these companies are related, Jordan Brand and Nike, and the other two have nothing to do with one another nor nothing in common so how does the comment that Chris Cambell made make him a "true sneakerhead?" Anyway, it is a comment I would expect from someone born in '86 the year after Jordan's actually first retailed.[/quote] you sir, couldn't detect sarcasm if it punched you in the face[/quote] ^^^This is Great!! I actually Laughed Out Loud!!![/quote] Lmao
Saw this earlier. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/ghg78/A55A7AE2-1A76-482D-BD87-B59C9F11E2AD-3807-000002658034418E.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="ghg78"]Saw this earlier. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/ghg78/A55A7AE2-1A76-482D-BD87-B59C9F11E2AD-3807-000002658034418E.jpg[/IMG][/quote] [IMG]http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/jj535/iammk88/smileys/jaydamn_zpsd70ce62d.png[/IMG]
Slaps "Nike Air" on it & charges $200. Jordan eating good.
[quote="ghg78"]Saw this earlier. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/ghg78/A55A7AE2-1A76-482D-BD87-B59C9F11E2AD-3807-000002658034418E.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Forget that, $200 :smh:
[quote="8403"][quote="ghg78"]Saw this earlier. [IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/ghg78/A55A7AE2-1A76-482D-BD87-B59C9F11E2AD-3807-000002658034418E.jpg[/IMG][/quote] Forget that, $200 :smh:[/quote]exactly.quality better be on point for that price.
Page 29 of 524