X
X
Go to page: of 1279 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Axdboy:
How did Foot locker handle this release? Is it a raffle process or first come first serve?

Tickets last weekend.
All Black Everything
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
tlehman:
fLy NiiCe:
dunkinsince94:
757SoleStalker:
Click to show pictures

36 hour camp out for a GR? Not about that life, Id rather just take the L and move on to the next release. SMH, still better than the west coast cats camping for a week at WSS.

when did stayn outside for 36 hours become kool.. they act like ppl dont have jobs. smh come on now this is the bullshit thats killin the game, last year champs did a midnight release and everything went smooth now its the ticket shit and ppl were fighting this past sunday..

Yeah i was at the champs at century 3 last year too?? it was easy i was like 9th in line and got there around 8ish maybe a little after?

thats where mine came from last year except I didnt have to camp, my girl n her cousin on here thugsmansion n bunch of others did

This year not lookin so good, guess I struck out on footaction at century 3s raffle since they was supposed to call today
WANTED: DS pink foamposite size 9 or 9.5
Last edited on 19th December 2012 00:38 edited 1 times in total
Listings:
DRUMattX:
thugsmansion24:
grailchaser:
DRUMattX:
So glad I'm not even kcufin with these... My OGs are VNDS at home, I'm sellin my last '01s as I just found a really fresh pair to replace them (another '01) $135 shipped locally in my fav size. My fav XI ever but just absolutely no need for a copy of a copy of a copy with crap quality for almost $200. If I'm gonna spend that much, it'll be goin toward a 2nd pair of OGs. Y'all have fun battlin it out! Since the Concords, I'm way over it.
Thanks "bruh". I'll fuck with these all day, every day. And I balled in the '11 concord yesterday FYI and I'll continue to fuck with those as well. If you're just going to be a Negative Nancy and hate on everyone, do us all a favor and ask your mom to bump your allowance so you can cop a fresh pair and calm the kcuf down.
he didnt really bash or hate on anyone for buying these, just said he wouldnt buy them he would rather buy 01s. just saying that DRUMattX has some pretty nice ogs and first retros that i see him post in the wdywt thread.
Thank you.

If you think what I'm sayin is "hating" on folks who want these, you obviously need to get literate as I don't bash or hate on anyone in anything I said. The only thing I detest is the hype that surrounds these releases to the degree that folks hurt each other for a pair or pay twice retail to get something that's about half the quality of an older release that woulda cost less in the first place. If anything, I'm trying to talk those who care about quality & their hard earned money into buying the product that fits the bill & not wasting hours of time trying to buy what isn't even worth the price on the box, let alone reselling prices.
If you just wanna say you have OGs, '01s, CDPs & '12s all stacked up on a shelf to look at, then knock yourself out. If you're only gonna own a pair or two of Black/Red XIs, you're doing yourself a disservice buying into the hype to buy these over getting a quality pair of an older release that will stand the test of time, look & feel better on foot and not look like every other kid that ran out & got a pair of 2012s for Christmas.

I got a big giggle out of that bumpin my mom for allowance money line tho! #1) My mother passed away on 7/30/12, RIP and not funny at all. #2) If you're too thick to notice, I have a son of my own & may be old enough to be your daddy had I been stupid enough to knock up a chick in high school. That 'allowance' line doesn't fit the bill with everybody, bub.

Exactly why I'm not willing to pay more than retail for any retro whether it be my grail or not. There are too many priorities I have set right now to be worried about instead of dropping all this cash on reseller prices. At the same time I would love to come across some DS 01's for 200 but have never had the luck not matter where I looked. I keep saying 200 because I told myself until I graduate in May and when/if I start making decent money I would not pay more. I just feel I'll never come across a pair for the price making me have to resort for these.
---->Twitter @joe_916
---->Instagram @joe_916_

KINGS/RAIDERS/TIGERS

University of the Pacific Class of 2013, doin it for my family!
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
DRUMattX:
Thank you.

If you think what I'm sayin is "hating" on folks who want these, you obviously need to get literate as I don't bash or hate on anyone in anything I said. The only thing I detest is the hype that surrounds these releases to the degree that folks hurt each other for a pair or pay twice retail to get something that's about half the quality of an older release that woulda cost less in the first place. If anything, I'm trying to talk those who care about quality & their hard earned money into buying the product that fits the bill & not wasting hours of time trying to buy what isn't even worth the price on the box, let alone reselling prices.
If you just wanna say you have OGs, '01s, CDPs & '12s all stacked up on a shelf to look at, then knock yourself out. If you're only gonna own a pair or two of Black/Red XIs, you're doing yourself a disservice buying into the hype to buy these over getting a quality pair of an older release that will stand the test of time, look & feel better on foot and not look like every other kid that ran out & got a pair of 2012s for Christmas.

I got a big giggle out of that bumpin my mom for allowance money line tho! #1) My mother passed away on 7/30/12, RIP and not funny at all. #2) If you're too thick to notice, I have a son of my own & may be old enough to be your daddy had I been stupid enough to knock up a chick in high school. That 'allowance' line doesn't fit the bill with everybody, bub.

So how old are you? You talk like the Concords came out of nowhere and ruined the game. The most popular Air Jordan of all time re-released in it's OG form. Did you expect it to hit the outlets? I did have OG XI's and the quality of the 2011 retro is excellent. They ball like a dream. On top of that, in an age where every young blood is in a hyperdunk or a lunardunk or one of the 100 Lebron or Kobe setups, my J's are rare on the court.

I know I'm in the minority here for a couple reasons: 1) I LOVE the hype. Not the violence or shady resellers but thanks to the attention, a new generation coming up buying the shoes gets the chance to learn about them and the legends surrounding them. That, in turn, means they keep getting made, which is good for me because 2) I only ball in my Jordan's. I care for them like you do your son but they get beat and need replacing. Never had an issue with quality cause they aren't show-pieces, they will get beat - these aren't an investment to me even though I will be (and highly recommend) taking out extra insurance on my place to cover the additions to the collection in 2013.

My beef with you is that you say you're trying to help guys out but every post from you is "I, I, I." "I just got new '01's, I ain't kcuffing with this release, etc." I checked out your collection - sick mayng - but someone in your position should rethink your helping strategy, if that's what you want to do.
"You know, I'm just not feeling the patent leather on those new Air Jordan XI's...", said no one ever.
Last edited on 19th December 2012 00:58 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
love these shoes
Listings:
If ur Getting a reserve/RSVP at niketown or champs do they hold your pair all day or only to 10am like fnl
cop and wear shoes that IIIII like. belee dat
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Dtrain12:
If ur Getting a reserve/RSVP at niketown or champs do they hold your pair all day or only to 10am like fnl

Changes from store to store and release to release...
For Trade
Air Jordan DB II sz 10.5 DS
Air Jordan DB IX sz 10.5/11/12 DS

Looking For
DB Vs sz 12

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Dtrain12:

I heard until 6pm and I heard for fnl its until 10am

IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Soo I got word that major city NTs(Vegas, NY, Chicago) are gettin 1000+ pairs....NTSF and one of the LA locations are gettin around 750 pairs...I think RSVP may b good to people..maybe haha...
Now I don't love no material things
But I'm in love with the feelings they bring
I got em like damn (how, how, how he do that)
Damn (how, how, how, how he do that)
Listings:
g0dsg1ft:
Dtrain12:

I heard until 6pm and I heard for fnl its until 10am

thanks this will be my first time trying twitter rsvp but i work till 230 friday
cop and wear shoes that IIIII like. belee dat
[quote="Axdboy"]How did Foot locker handle this release? Is it a raffle process or first come first serve?[/quote] Tickets last weekend.
[quote="tlehman"][quote="fLy NiiCe"][quote="dunkinsince94"][quote="757SoleStalker"][img]http://distilleryimage11.s3.amazonaws.com/78315480497c11e2af0122000a1fbc9e_7.jpg[/img][/quote] 36 hour camp out for a GR? Not about that life, Id rather just take the L and move on to the next release. SMH, still better than the west coast cats camping for a week at WSS. [/quote] when did stayn outside for 36 hours become kool.. they act like ppl dont have jobs. smh come on now this is the bullshit thats killin the game, last year champs did a midnight release and everything went smooth now its the ticket shit and ppl were fighting this past sunday..[/quote] Yeah i was at the champs at century 3 last year too?? it was easy i was like 9th in line and got there around 8ish maybe a little after?[/quote] thats where mine came from last year :) except I didnt have to camp, my girl n her cousin on here thugsmansion n bunch of others did This year not lookin so good, guess I struck out on footaction at century 3s raffle since they was supposed to call today :(
[quote="DRUMattX"][quote="thugsmansion24"][quote="grailchaser"][quote="DRUMattX"]So glad I'm not even kcufin with these... My OGs are VNDS at home, I'm sellin my last '01s as I just found a really fresh pair to replace them (another '01) $135 shipped locally in my fav size. My fav XI ever but just absolutely no need for a copy of a copy of a copy with crap quality for almost $200. If I'm gonna spend that much, it'll be goin toward a 2nd pair of OGs. Y'all have fun battlin it out! Since the Concords, I'm way over it.[/quote] Thanks "bruh". I'll fuck with these all day, every day. And I balled in the '11 concord yesterday FYI and I'll continue to fuck with those as well. If you're just going to be a Negative Nancy and hate on everyone, do us all a favor and ask your mom to bump your allowance so you can cop a fresh pair and calm the kcuf down. [/quote] he didnt really bash or hate on anyone for buying these, just said he wouldnt buy them he would rather buy 01s. just saying that DRUMattX has some pretty nice ogs and first retros that i see him post in the wdywt thread.[/quote]Thank you. If you think what I'm sayin is "hating" on folks who want these, you obviously need to get literate as I don't bash or hate on anyone in anything I said. The only thing I detest is the hype that surrounds these releases to the degree that folks hurt each other for a pair or pay twice retail to get something that's about half the quality of an older release that woulda cost less in the first place. If anything, I'm trying to talk those who care about quality & their hard earned money into buying the product that fits the bill & not wasting hours of time [i]trying[/i] to buy what isn't even worth the price on the box, let alone reselling prices. If you just wanna say you have OGs, '01s, CDPs & '12s all stacked up on a shelf to look at, then knock yourself out. If you're only gonna own a pair or two of Black/Red XIs, you're doing yourself a disservice buying into the hype to buy these over getting a quality pair of an older release that will stand the test of time, look & feel better on foot and not look like every other kid that ran out & got a pair of 2012s for Christmas. I got a big giggle out of that bumpin my mom for allowance money line tho! :lol: :lol: #1) My mother passed away on 7/30/12, RIP and not funny at all. #2) If you're too thick to notice, I have a son of my own & may be old enough to be your daddy had I been stupid enough to knock up a chick in high school. That 'allowance' line doesn't fit the bill with everybody, bub. :sleep: [/quote] Exactly why I'm not willing to pay more than retail for any retro whether it be my grail or not. There are too many priorities I have set right now to be worried about instead of dropping all this cash on reseller prices. At the same time I would love to come across some DS 01's for 200 but have never had the luck not matter where I looked. I keep saying 200 because I told myself until I graduate in May and when/if I start making decent money I would not pay more. I just feel I'll never come across a pair for the price making me have to resort for these.
[quote="DRUMattX"]Thank you. If you think what I'm sayin is "hating" on folks who want these, you obviously need to get literate as I don't bash or hate on anyone in anything I said. The only thing I detest is the hype that surrounds these releases to the degree that folks hurt each other for a pair or pay twice retail to get something that's about half the quality of an older release that woulda cost less in the first place. If anything, I'm trying to talk those who care about quality & their hard earned money into buying the product that fits the bill & not wasting hours of time [i]trying[/i] to buy what isn't even worth the price on the box, let alone reselling prices. If you just wanna say you have OGs, '01s, CDPs & '12s all stacked up on a shelf to look at, then knock yourself out. If you're only gonna own a pair or two of Black/Red XIs, you're doing yourself a disservice buying into the hype to buy these over getting a quality pair of an older release that will stand the test of time, look & feel better on foot and not look like every other kid that ran out & got a pair of 2012s for Christmas. I got a big giggle out of that bumpin my mom for allowance money line tho! :lol: :lol: #1) My mother passed away on 7/30/12, RIP and not funny at all. #2) If you're too thick to notice, I have a son of my own & may be old enough to be your daddy had I been stupid enough to knock up a chick in high school. That 'allowance' line doesn't fit the bill with everybody, bub. :sleep: [/quote] So how old are you? You talk like the Concords came out of nowhere and ruined the game. The most popular Air Jordan of all time re-released in it's OG form. Did you expect it to hit the outlets? I did have OG XI's and the quality of the 2011 retro is excellent. They ball like a dream. On top of that, in an age where every young blood is in a hyperdunk or a lunardunk or one of the 100 Lebron or Kobe setups, my J's are rare on the court. I know I'm in the minority here for a couple reasons: 1) I LOVE the hype. Not the violence or shady resellers but thanks to the attention, a new generation coming up buying the shoes gets the chance to learn about them and the legends surrounding them. That, in turn, means they keep getting made, which is good for me because 2) I only ball in my Jordan's. I care for them like you do your son but they get beat and need replacing. Never had an issue with quality cause they aren't show-pieces, they will get beat - these aren't an investment to me even though I will be (and highly recommend) taking out extra insurance on my place to cover the additions to the collection in 2013. My beef with you is that you say you're trying to help guys out but every post from you is "I, I, I." "I just got new '01's, I ain't kcuffing with this release, etc." I checked out your collection - sick mayng - but someone in your position should rethink your helping strategy, if that's what you want to do.
love these shoes
[quote="Dtrain12"]If ur Getting a reserve/RSVP at niketown or champs do they hold your pair all day or only to 10am like fnl[/quote] Changes from store to store and release to release...
[quote="Dtrain12"]If ur Getting a reserve/RSVP at niketown or champs do they hold your pair all day or only to 10am like fnl[/quote] I heard until 6pm and I heard for fnl its until 10am
Soo I got word that major city NTs(Vegas, NY, Chicago) are gettin 1000+ pairs....NTSF and one of the LA locations are gettin around 750 pairs...I think RSVP may b good to people..maybe haha...
[quote="g0dsg1ft"][quote="Dtrain12"]If ur Getting a reserve/RSVP at niketown or champs do they hold your pair all day or only to 10am like fnl[/quote] I heard until 6pm and I heard for fnl its until 10am [/quote] thanks this will be my first time trying twitter rsvp but i work till 230 friday
Page 676 of 1279