X
X
Go to page: of 1279 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Ghostfaceace:
You guys think paying a reseller 245 is good for these?

I think that's a decent price. With tax here in NC that would put them at about $198. So the price of $245 is $47 over retail. Which isn't bad considering you will not have to deal with the hassle of waiting in line or potentially getting assaulted.

Depends on what your tax rate is and whether or not you think they are worth the price. Something is only worth what somone is willing to pay for it.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
from twitter.....

Click to show pictures
Follow me on Twitter and IG @GreatAbyss43

Check my listings for Size 11/11.5 Jordans for sale.

flysneakers:
when are the hamster 16s releasing?
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
My HOH/footaction/champs got a sh** LOAAAADDDDDDD of pairs...the employee showed me the stock room and holy sh**! so many pairs it flooded the whole stock room. i was stressed at first but after when i seen all the pairs my mall got i'm stress free about this release now. the best part is each employee (in my area) can only get one pair and it has to be there size if not they can't buy them. so employees won't be a big issue for these out here. good luck to everyone.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTRAGRAM @ ali_rogers_cromartie. I AM TRYING TO HELP FELLOW ISS MEMBERS BY UNLOADING ALOT OF MY DS DOUBLES SO FOLLOW ME AND WHO COMMENTS FIRST GETS THE SHOES FOR RETAIL!! I WILL BE RANDOMLY POSTING HEAT! DONT MISS THIS RARE CHANCE.
Last edited on 17th December 2012 13:45 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Anyone have an idea when FNL draft emails will get sent out today?
My name is (dave).

FOR SALE:
adidas ZX Flux 'Post Digital' size 14
Ubiq x Saucony Grid 9000 'Dirty Martini' size 11.5

FOR TRADE:
AJKO 'Chicago' size 13
Mod Mob
Listings:
Ghostfaceace:

I would get that shoe legit checked first.

|Dallas Cowboys||Carolina Tar Heels Basketball||Virginia Tech Hokies|

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Ghostfaceace:

if you want them badly then yeah
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
916er:
My HOH/footaction/champs got a sh** LOAAAADDDDDDD of pairs...the employee showed me the stock room and holy sh**! so many pairs it flooded the whole stock room. i was stressed at first but after when i seen all the pairs my mall got i'm stress free about this release now. the best part is each employee (in my area) can only get one pair and it has to be there size if not they can't buy them. so employees won't be a big issue for these out here. good luck to everyone.

wtf are you serious down here in va the whole stores can't even hold a pair for there own self
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
this release was just as bad as the concord release

WTB Sz 12-13 AJ 13 Low Black /Blue Sz 11.5-12 Bin 2 Premio Jordans & DB 2
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
dmick:

I thought they were being sent out tomorrow? Shit what do I know, they didn't even gimme the 2nd email to sign up....assholes
WANTED: DS pink foamposite size 9 or 9.5
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
MrRalphLaurenQC:

don't you think you're jumping the gun a bit...hasn't even happen yet and with most of this year being raffles...i don't think it can start to compare to tramplings and door busting fools with the concords.....none of these new systems were in place...nothing like the concords will happen again...
HALF OF MY COLLECTION IS UP FOR SALE!!!!!!!!
CHECK MY LISTINGS FOR HEAT JORDAN/LEBRON/AIR MAX
VINTAGE AND RETRO JORDANS IN PRISTINE CONDITION!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL LISTINGS ARE SIZE 8-9.5

FOR LIMITED TIME…GET MY LISTINGS AT THEIR ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICES!!!!
COME LOOK AND SEE FOR YOURSELF!!
[quote="Ghostfaceace"]You guys think paying a reseller 245 is good for these?[/quote] I think that's a decent price. With tax here in NC that would put them at about $198. So the price of $245 is $47 over retail. Which isn't bad considering you will not have to deal with the hassle of waiting in line or potentially getting assaulted. Depends on what your tax rate is and whether or not you think they are worth the price. Something is only worth what somone is willing to pay for it.
from twitter..... [IMG]http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr273/MMcBride43/AJ11_zps6733668c.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="Ghostfaceace"]You guys think paying a reseller 245 is good for these?[/quote] I would get that shoe legit checked first.
[quote="Ghostfaceace"]You guys think paying a reseller 245 is good for these?[/quote] if you want them badly then yeah
[quote="916er"]My HOH/footaction/champs got a sh** LOAAAADDDDDDD of pairs...the employee showed me the stock room and holy sh**! so many pairs it flooded the whole stock room. i was stressed at first but after when i seen all the pairs my mall got i'm stress free about this release now. the best part is each employee (in my area) can only get one pair and it has to be there size if not they can't buy them. so employees won't be a big issue for these out here. good luck to everyone.[/quote] wtf are you serious down here in va the whole stores can't even hold a pair for there own self
[quote="dmick"]Anyone have an idea when FNL draft emails will get sent out today?[/quote] I thought they were being sent out tomorrow? Shit what do I know, they didn't even gimme the 2nd email to sign up....assholes
[quote="MrRalphLaurenQC"]this release was just as bad as the concord release [/quote] don't you think you're jumping the gun a bit...hasn't even happen yet and with most of this year being raffles...i don't think it can start to compare to tramplings and door busting fools with the concords.....none of these new systems were in place...nothing like the concords will happen again...
Page 632 of 1279