Go to page: of 1279 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
tlehman:
MGallardo23:
tlehman:
I get teased by JJ on every big release back at it at 8am i guess

hey man, JJ at Century 3 is releasing them tomorrow morning. First come, first serve.

thats what i was thinking, talked to the manager the other day and they only have 1 size 13 though and i feel like there will be a huge line pretty early i might give it a try though. thanks for the heads up though

yeah, you might have a better chance with NDC, FTL, FNL, and other online sites if they only have one size. but hey man be safe if you do end up going there to line up
Steel City
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Should of went with NDC or Eastbay instead CT. Heated I can't even contact them without knowing if my order went through which it probably didn't. Anyone have these guys #?
Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/0fficia1

Twitter (new twitter) http://www.twitter.com/alexXbagels
Last edited on 21st December 2012 00:54 edited 2 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Checked out and got a confirmation email for a Size 9 from JJ at 12:12 am. I forgot to sign in and it was causing some problems but I was able to get through lol!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
FliPfromMD:
Checked out and got a confirmation email for a Size 9 from JJ at 12:12 am. I forgot to sign in and it was causing some problems but I was able to get through lol!

haha that's same time I got through and also made the same mistake with signing in
Steel City
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
pushatah02:
iamnoob:
anyone ever try the finishline draft RSVP thing? i have a spot in line for the 11s but i read on the bottom of the email that youre not guaranteed the shoes? whats up with that

Its like a clause so to speak. I read that too, so I'm going to show up a little early. Just cause they reserve your size doesn't mean you'll get it. I'm pretty sure we should be good tho. Don't quote me tho.

yea i think so too. the finishline facebook page is completely useless because i asked and never got a reply. some other guy said for the GMP he went 5 mins before the dead line and he still got it so im feeling optimistic
Hi my name is Jason
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
MGallardo23:
tlehman:
MGallardo23:
tlehman:
I get teased by JJ on every big release back at it at 8am i guess

hey man, JJ at Century 3 is releasing them tomorrow morning. First come, first serve.

thats what i was thinking, talked to the manager the other day and they only have 1 size 13 though and i feel like there will be a huge line pretty early i might give it a try though. thanks for the heads up though

yeah, you might have a better chance with NDC, FTL, FNL, and other online sites if they only have one size. but hey man be safe if you do end up going there to line up

thanks bro ill prob just try my luck online feel like ill have a better chance, have u ever gone there for a release?
Listings:
anyone have coupons for kickz.com?
Air Jordan XI 2001 Deadstock size 12 ($400)
Listings:
Got through on JJ! My first getting through online for a big release!
AIKING:
bmoney:
3 straight 40+ games....3 times rocking the play fast...we got our answer....play fast> play strong.... i dig it!!!

Kobe could score 40 in slippers.

Listings:
ct got a 9.5 its in my cart ill release it
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
iamnoob:
anyone ever try the finishline draft RSVP thing? i have a spot in line for the 11s but i read on the bottom of the email that youre not guaranteed the shoes? whats up with that

Yeah bro, same thing with the Twitter RSVP. To be safe call the store

DO NOT BUY/TRADE with Andress55. SCAMMER SCAMMER.!
[quote="tlehman"][quote="MGallardo23"][quote="tlehman"]I get teased by JJ on every big release :smh: back at it at 8am i guess[/quote] hey man, JJ at Century 3 is releasing them tomorrow morning. First come, first serve. [/quote] thats what i was thinking, talked to the manager the other day and they only have 1 size 13 though and i feel like there will be a huge line pretty early i might give it a try though. thanks for the heads up though :up:[/quote] yeah, you might have a better chance with NDC, FTL, FNL, and other online sites if they only have one size. but hey man be safe if you do end up going there to line up
Should of went with NDC or Eastbay instead CT. Heated I can't even contact them without knowing if my order went through which it probably didn't. Anyone have these guys #?
[quote="FliPfromMD"]Checked out and got a confirmation email for a Size 9 from JJ at 12:12 am. I forgot to sign in and it was causing some problems but I was able to get through lol![/quote] haha that's same time I got through and also made the same mistake with signing in
[quote="pushatah02"][quote="iamnoob"]anyone ever try the finishline draft RSVP thing? i have a spot in line for the 11s but i read on the bottom of the email that youre not guaranteed the shoes? whats up with that[/quote] Its like a clause so to speak. I read that too, so I'm going to show up a little early. Just cause they reserve your size doesn't mean you'll get it. I'm pretty sure we should be good tho. Don't quote me tho.[/quote] yea i think so too. the finishline facebook page is completely useless because i asked and never got a reply. some other guy said for the GMP he went 5 mins before the dead line and he still got it so im feeling optimistic
[quote="MGallardo23"][quote="tlehman"][quote="MGallardo23"][quote="tlehman"]I get teased by JJ on every big release :smh: back at it at 8am i guess[/quote] hey man, JJ at Century 3 is releasing them tomorrow morning. First come, first serve. [/quote] thats what i was thinking, talked to the manager the other day and they only have 1 size 13 though and i feel like there will be a huge line pretty early i might give it a try though. thanks for the heads up though :up:[/quote] yeah, you might have a better chance with NDC, FTL, FNL, and other online sites if they only have one size. but hey man be safe if you do end up going there to line up[/quote] thanks bro ill prob just try my luck online feel like ill have a better chance, have u ever gone there for a release?
anyone have coupons for kickz.com?
Got through on JJ! My first getting through online for a big release! :up:
ct got a 9.5 its in my cart ill release it
[quote="iamnoob"]anyone ever try the finishline draft RSVP thing? i have a spot in line for the 11s but i read on the bottom of the email that youre not guaranteed the shoes? whats up with that[/quote] Yeah bro, same thing with the Twitter RSVP. To be safe call the store
Page 772 of 1279