Go to page: of 1064 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
BRich:
I can beat Chris Duhon though.

In a wing eating contest.
CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
well since we are going there, it would be very simple for me to crack on drew
Based Mod
Listings:
mj234eva:
BRich:
I can beat Chris Duhon though.

In a wing eating contest.

that too!
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
WATTS, CA:
well since we are going there, it would be very simple for me to sell crack to drew

CHICAGO BULLS

He's a flopper. He just falls down and tries to get the calls. That's not good defense. - Michael Jordan
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I think I can hold my own against Kobe since he misses most of his shots and I've played physical my whole life... although I'm Reggie Evans when it comes to the offense
Click to show pictures
Jay-Z - SBeezy - Fif - AZ - Drizzy
Drake>>>>>>>>>your fav rapper

Manchester United- Nets - Yankees - NY Giants
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Speaking of flabby... I mean kobe,

Quote:
Bryant also spoke up, acknowledging he could be "hard to play with" and asking Howard if that bothered him.

Howard's answer was unclear, though he did not engage Bryant in nearly as vocal a manner as Bryant engaged him.

"He didn't go back at Kobe," said the person who witnessed the meeting.

http://touch.latimes.com/#story/la-sp-ln-lakers-meeting-20130123/

Dwight got sonned

The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
Led Zeppelin:
I think I can hold my own against Kobe since he misses most of his shots and I've played physical my whole life... although I'm Reggie Evans when it comes to the offense
Click to show pictures

Then why are you posting in a shoe forum instead of being on an NBA to be the next Kobe stopper?
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
TRBO823:
Led Zeppelin:
Click to show pictures

Then why are you posting in a shoe forum instead of being on an NBA to be the next Kobe stopper?

So much work.

I would just be another Andray Blatche, fuck around and just get paid.

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
So tomorrow is the, what, 4th restart of the Lakers season there, Dwight?

Also, I thought Steve Blake was due back already?
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
^Had a "set" back of sorts. Heard something about it the other day but didn't pay close attention.

League pass free through the 27th.
CHICAGO BULLS

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="BRich"]I can beat Chris Duhon though.[/quote] In a wing eating contest.
well since we are going there, it would be very simple for me to crack on drew
[quote="mj234eva"][quote="BRich"]I can beat Chris Duhon though.[/quote] In a wing eating contest.[/quote] that too!
[quote="WATTS, CA"]well since we are going there, it would be very simple for me to sell crack to drew[/quote]
I think I can hold my own against Kobe since he misses most of his shots and I've played physical my whole life... although I'm Reggie Evans when it comes to the offense [img]http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/manny.png[/img]
Speaking of flabby... I mean kobe, [quote]Bryant also spoke up, acknowledging he could be "hard to play with" and asking Howard if that bothered him. Howard's answer was unclear, though he did not engage Bryant in nearly as vocal a manner as Bryant engaged him. "He didn't go back at Kobe," said the person who witnessed the meeting.[/quote] http://touch.latimes.com/#story/la-sp-ln-lakers-meeting-20130123/ Dwight got sonned
[quote="Led Zeppelin"]I think I can hold my own against Kobe since he misses most of his shots and I've played physical my whole life... although I'm Reggie Evans when it comes to the offense [img]http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/manny.png[/img][/quote] Then why are you posting in a shoe forum instead of being on an NBA to be the next Kobe stopper?
[quote="TRBO823"][quote="Led Zeppelin"]I think I can hold my own against Kobe since he misses most of his shots and I've played physical my whole life... although I'm Reggie Evans when it comes to the offense [img]http://www.the-coli.com/images/smilies/manny.png[/img][/quote] Then why are you posting in a shoe forum instead of being on an NBA to be the next Kobe stopper?[/quote] So much work. I would just be another Andray Blatche, fuck around and just get paid.
So tomorrow is the, what, 4th restart of the Lakers season there, Dwight? Also, I thought Steve Blake was due back already?
^Had a "set" back of sorts. Heard something about it the other day but didn't pay close attention. League pass free through the 27th.
Page 211 of 1064