Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
beat bobcats by 1
Federal Reserve Chairman
The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
When Kobe scores 30 pts, Lakers have 3 game winning streak.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Listings:
sooo how bout them lakers ? lol
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
The Lakers have had a cupcake scheduled this year thus far. Its going to get rougher, now y'all can prove yourselves.

Because beating Philly without their best player(Holiday), Bobcats and Wizards for so called good teams is a JOKE!

I'm not letting Lakers fans of the hook, y'all talked way too much this summer. What happened to that dude Kotas, with the girl in the thong avatar.. Dude said greatest team ever talk.
Team Mayweather (45-0) Who's next..
Miami Heat(NBA Champs 2006,2012, 2013...)
Miami Hurricanes
Phil Eagles
Kansas Jayhawks

Last edited on 19th December 2012 10:32 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
bilbo07:
The Lakers have had a cupcake scheduled this year thus far. Its going to get get rougher, now y'all can prove yourself. Because beating Philly without their best player(Holiday), Bobcats and Wizards for so called good teams is a JOKE! I'm not letting Lakers fans of the hook, y'all talked way too much this summer. What happened to that dude Kotas with the girl in the thong avatar.. Dude said greatest team ever talk.

Nobody is celebrating or talking shit about beating 3 bad teams but the best way to turn around a horrible season is by taking advantage of games you SHOULD win. Pringles is being FORCED to change his philosophy by everyone and that's what this team needs most of all. When, the team finally gets it together we'll all be talking shit again loud as ever like any fans do.
TEAM LAKERS
Member #8

"Always felt ahead of my time like I was in quantum leap, skipped the whole age of 16 cuz shit wuz neva sweet"- Me

ALL DS sz. 14 Grape V-$220
Sz. 13 Penny V Invisibility Cloak-$210
All prices include SHIPPING

I NEED THE KOBE PRELUDES IN A 13/14.

The Dreams
The Dreams
Listings:
Bilbo, You just need to STFU, how bout that. Thank you.
TEAMLAKERS
Member #32

Variety of Nike Shoes FOR SALE. CLICK HERE

DS Size 9 Kobe VII Cloaks FS or Trade for DS Size 9 Kobe VII Galaxy.
Last edited on 19th December 2012 11:29 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Quote:
Isiah Thomas to join NBA TV

Based Mod
Listings:
I'm always going to be happy to see Zeke Da Gawd get work
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Bobcats with the fail
Henderson pulling a Courtney Lee.
beat bobcats by 1 :D
When Kobe scores 30 pts, Lakers have 3 game winning streak.
sooo how bout them lakers ? lol
The Lakers have had a cupcake scheduled this year thus far. Its going to get rougher, now y'all can prove yourselves. Because beating Philly without their best player(Holiday), Bobcats and Wizards for so called good teams is a JOKE! I'm not letting Lakers fans of the hook, y'all talked way too much this summer. What happened to that dude Kotas, with the girl in the thong avatar.. Dude said greatest team ever talk.
[quote="bilbo07"]The Lakers have had a cupcake scheduled this year thus far. Its going to get get rougher, now y'all can prove yourself. Because beating Philly without their best player(Holiday), Bobcats and Wizards for so called good teams is a JOKE! I'm not letting Lakers fans of the hook, y'all talked way too much this summer. What happened to that dude Kotas with the girl in the thong avatar.. Dude said greatest team ever talk.[/quote] Nobody is celebrating or talking shit about beating 3 bad teams but the best way to turn around a horrible season is by taking advantage of games you SHOULD win. Pringles is being FORCED to change his philosophy by everyone and that's what this team needs most of all. When, the team finally gets it together we'll all be talking shit again loud as ever like any fans do.
Bilbo, You just need to STFU, how bout that. Thank you.
[quote]Isiah Thomas to join NBA TV[/quote] :stone:
I'm always going to be happy to see Zeke Da Gawd get work
Page 137 of 1311