Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 11 |   |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:

Whats up NC sneakerheads! Just wanna use this thread to chat about spots & the sneaker community in NC. Enjoy!
Looking for

Nike Foamposite Copper (10.5 )
Nike Foamposite Pine Green (10.5)

Last edited on 3rd January 2012 18:18 edited 1 times in total
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Whats up dude I'm living in NC! im at Mount Olive College
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
^^ Whats up man. I know its easy copping kicks in that area.
Looking for

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Yeah plus theres a few sneakerheads on campus who always sell and trade!
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
in Greensboro their are to many ppl that call themselves sneakerheads. Did you have trouble getting the concords, if you got them.
Looking for

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Yeah about that, I'm on a family vacation in florida so I tired to cop online (1st mistake), anyway the Nike website was crashing alot and I never saw an order complete! however 2 PayPal payments got taken, and I recieved a confirmation email a few hours later with my purchase details and my order number.

then yesterday got another email saying that there website didnt keep up with the orders and that I had infact not got any concords!

So long story short I did have some problems getting them, and still dont have them!
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Wow that sucks. I'm always nervous with online orders up till I see the item has been shipped.

I had no luck getting the concords too. I got off work that night pretty late so I knew I had no chance getting a pair at any midnight release. So I tried to order online but all the sites crashed on me. The next mourning I go to the mall because FT & DTLR had 8am releases, the doors "were" suppose to open at 7. I was there at 5:30. To make this story short about 100 ppl broke into the mall around 3 and the guards came around 5:30 & didn't say a word to those ppl .

So I ended up not getting a pair .
Looking for

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Both out of luck! I tried to cop at the mall down in florida, I kinda knew there wouldnt be any left but just tried to see, he told me the sold out in 7 mins
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I'm just going to sit back and hope I catch a return or a restock somewhere. If that doesn't happen i'm going to wait till they hype dies down and get a pair from a reseller.
Looking for

Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Yeah I figure the prices will drop to around 250-350 range eventually, just sit back and wait!

What school do you go to?
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Whats up NC sneakerheads! Just wanna use this thread to chat about spots & the sneaker community in NC. Enjoy!
Whats up dude I'm living in NC! im at Mount Olive College
^^ Whats up man. I know its easy copping kicks in that area.
Yeah plus theres a few sneakerheads on campus who always sell and trade!
in Greensboro their are to many ppl that call themselves sneakerheads. Did you have trouble getting the concords, if you got them.
Yeah about that, I'm on a family vacation in florida so I tired to cop online (1st mistake), anyway the Nike website was crashing alot and I never saw an order complete! however 2 PayPal payments got taken, and I recieved a confirmation email a few hours later with my purchase details and my order number. then yesterday got another email saying that there website didnt keep up with the orders and that I had infact not got any concords! So long story short I did have some problems getting them, and still dont have them!
Wow that sucks. I'm always nervous with online orders up till I see the item has been shipped. I had no luck getting the concords too. I got off work that night pretty late so I knew I had no chance getting a pair at any midnight release. So I tried to order online but all the sites crashed on me. The next mourning I go to the mall because FT & DTLR had 8am releases, the doors "were" suppose to open at 7. I was there at 5:30. To make this story short about 100 ppl broke into the mall around 3 and the guards came around 5:30 & didn't say a word to those ppl . So I ended up not getting a pair . :smh:
Both out of luck! I tried to cop at the mall down in florida, I kinda knew there wouldnt be any left but just tried to see, he told me the sold out in 7 mins
I'm just going to sit back and hope I catch a return or a restock somewhere. If that doesn't happen i'm going to wait till they hype dies down and get a pair from a reseller.
Yeah I figure the prices will drop to around 250-350 range eventually, just sit back and wait! What school do you go to?
Page 1 of 11
Last»11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «