X
X
Go to page: of 3048 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
I'm honestly thinking about paying resellers value for these KD's...
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
PlaybaLL:
Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Want To Buy: Bin VII,DB III, DMP VI & XI - ONLY SZ 12
Selling: DS Solar Yeezy II sz 12

CHICAGO BULLS
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
PlaybaLL:
Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. i think only like two shoes in mass get them.. niketown boston and hoh boston.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..

i am an avid collector and wasn't going to charge more than the 200, but this was the best shoe out of the galaxy collection and it was the most limited. plus if i didn't have to wait 9 hours for a KD release then i would have sold them to you for 180. i mean you can expext that from a jordan release but now thats what you have to do to get a KD
fs/ft: lebron 8 sprites
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
raymund:
ya, corporate needs to fire or do something disciplinary to the managers at HOH florida mall lol

how you think the people that live here think? we have been saying that for years. glad that people from other places could actually see what we go thru to get shoes in Orlando
fs/ft: lebron 8 sprites
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Anyone know where they sell the KD backpacks? HOH? NikeTowns?
The Set: Air Jordan XI,Concord--Nike Air Huarache Free 2012 BBall,OG White--Jordan VI, BLK,Infared--Air Jordan IX,Citrus-Lebron 8 V2,Pre Dunkmans--Nike Zoom KD IV, ASG--Air Max 2009,White--Nike Foamposite One,Pewter--Air Jordan XI, Playoffs

Quote:
GOOD Music, We Fresh, We Fresh
Anything else, We Detest, We Detest
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
fat23will:

Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore
Listings:
my bro is gettin a few pairs in this week, he said he was sellin em for 220 on ebay,200 off ebay ..this was before the rape prices came out idk if he's gonna stick with the original price if he does ill shoot yall his ebay acct.
C H v M P x O N
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
So stood in line at champs here in okc till from five didnt get a pair of course my shoe size is stupid but the homie did.... he sported them today kinda pissed so to make myself feel better ill just go cop the copper christmas KDs.... ugh ha ha lucky... quick pic...
Click to show pictures
"....is that all you spend your money on.... hats and shoes...??" (my girlfriend)
Last edited on 27th February 2012 15:16 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
MFlash361:
fat23will:
Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore

I really like them alot but cant find them. I want either this or a supreme backpack for summer
The Set: Air Jordan XI,Concord--Nike Air Huarache Free 2012 BBall,OG White--Jordan VI, BLK,Infared--Air Jordan IX,Citrus-Lebron 8 V2,Pre Dunkmans--Nike Zoom KD IV, ASG--Air Max 2009,White--Nike Foamposite One,Pewter--Air Jordan XI, Playoffs

Quote:
GOOD Music, We Fresh, We Fresh
Anything else, We Detest, We Detest
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
MFlash361:
fat23will:

nbastore.com has them
I'm honestly thinking about paying resellers value for these KD's...
[quote="PlaybaLL"]Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..[/quote] EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[quote="PlaybaLL"]Yea all the resellers picked up the pairs.. hey nothing against resellers but at least hook up some loyal members lol.. theres no way im spending over 200 bucks for a pair of shoes that cost 95 bucks.. i think only like two shoes in mass get them.. niketown boston and hoh boston.. sucks for people like me that have to work :/..[/quote] i am an avid collector and wasn't going to charge more than the 200, but this was the best shoe out of the galaxy collection and it was the most limited. plus if i didn't have to wait 9 hours for a KD release then i would have sold them to you for 180. i mean you can expext that from a jordan release but now thats what you have to do to get a KD
[quote="raymund"]ya, corporate needs to fire or do something disciplinary to the managers at HOH florida mall lol[/quote] how you think the people that live here think? we have been saying that for years. glad that people from other places could actually see what we go thru to get shoes in Orlando
[quote="fat23will"]Anyone know where they sell the KD backpacks? HOH? NikeTowns?[/quote] Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore
my bro is gettin a few pairs in this week, he said he was sellin em for 220 on ebay,200 off ebay ..this was before the rape prices came out idk if he's gonna stick with the original price if he does ill shoot yall his ebay acct.
So stood in line at champs here in okc till from five didnt get a pair of course my shoe size is stupid but the homie did.... he sported them today kinda pissed so to make myself feel better ill just go cop the copper christmas KDs.... ugh ha ha lucky... quick pic... [IMG]http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s492/lee_carmans/3126ac16.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="MFlash361"][quote="fat23will"]Anyone know where they sell the KD backpacks? HOH? NikeTowns?[/quote] Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore[/quote] I really like them alot but cant find them. I want either this or a supreme backpack for summer
[quote="MFlash361"][quote="fat23will"]Anyone know where they sell the KD backpacks? HOH? NikeTowns?[/quote] Finish Line had them on their site for I believe $75. Now, they're not there anymore[/quote] nbastore.com has them