Go to page: of 3048 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
KickZisFresH:
tlmizbeastin:
brownyoungtrader:
tlmizbeastin:
Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them

For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited

Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe?

Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history?

Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....

Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black

Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly
Canadian Female Sneakerhead

Currently on the hunt for:
-Lebron 8 China
-Jordan Burgundy 5s
-Chlorophyll Patta Air Max 1s
-KD 2 Creamsicles
(All size 7.5-8.5)
Please hit me up if you can help me with any of these! Thanks!
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
thekruk:
thai331:
EEE:
Anyone has the pictures of YOTD on feet (front view)?

Would love to see the tongue on feet, for me that's the best part of YOTD.

Big thanks guys

Here is a pic I took couple days ago. might not be exactly what you are looking for:
Click to show pictures

my only gripe about the YOTD is that I wish they used a different color sole like the lebron china's, just to break the shoe up a little bit

Never Heard anyone make that point before. I like where you are coming from but almost think If they tried that, that they would mess it up somehow
WWW.VALIDITYSNEAKERS.COM
TWITTER: ValiditySneakers
INSTAGRAM: ValiditySneakers

Looking for Coraline Lacelocks or the Size 10-11 ENTIRE Circus Box set with Coraline Lacelocks and tails attached to the heels
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:
Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!!

Haha good point.

Still would like to see some good on foot shots on these

anyone got any?

Will post some when mine come in tomorrow or tuesday

Good Looking out

Where did you order from?

Here ya go.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Atmosphere:
KickZisFresH:
tlmizbeastin:
brownyoungtrader:
tlmizbeastin:
Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them
For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited
Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe? Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history? Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....
Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black
Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly
you spend most of your time in this thread but cant read who ever said that you can't buy the shoe.But if you can purchase a shoe i would think you could at least respect the history of the shoe and that goes for any shoe.so dont splice my quote by adding in Mcfly because that make no sense, and its not even irrelevant to what im saying so keep your no cents to your self.
Last edited on 13th February 2012 00:38 edited 2 times in total
Listings:
bui63:
Did eastbay do anything special for gold members for bhm like they did for yotd? Trying to figure out if i should sign up for asg

No I dont think so, I never received an email for them, and i did for the YOTD
For Sale: meetups in ny or LI

ds De La high sz 13, ds eggplant foams sz 13, ftlotg Olympic 7's sz 13, ds grapes sz 13, ds griffey max 1, nds black/red spizike sz 13, nds aqua 8, nds purple pigeon, nds sb send help, nds cool grey 11, nds black metallic 5's, ds white cement 3's,ds yotd kd IV, ds electric blue foams, kb 7 galaxy, cardinal 7, taxi 12

WTT my sz 13 yotd kdIV for sz 13 BHM kdIV

WTT my sz 13 ds white cement 3's for ds playoff 12's

Looking to buy or trade for: big bang 9's
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
I'm sick of these pyramids but brownyoungtrader it's just a joke, pal. I never have any intentions of offending anyone so don't get too worked up about it. I think it's stupid that people are saying they won't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe because, ultimately, black history is American history. On the other hand, I don't think that people have to be up on the history in order to like the shoe. Most people didn't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe, they bought it because they like the way it looks. I'm entitled to express my 2 cents, thanks.
Canadian Female Sneakerhead

Currently on the hunt for:
-Lebron 8 China
-Jordan Burgundy 5s
-Chlorophyll Patta Air Max 1s
-KD 2 Creamsicles
(All size 7.5-8.5)
Please hit me up if you can help me with any of these! Thanks!
Last edited on 13th February 2012 00:39 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Atmosphere:
brownyoungtrader:
For anyone that lives in the Los Angeles area shiekh shoe store in the fox hills mall has size 8 in bhm kd Iv that's the last pair left

Damn, I wish I could have scooped up that size 8. I just bought mine for about 160.. living in Canada has it's drawbacks.

Hmm, so no BHMs at your local Footlocker or Champs? The YOTD are at a few of them here, which really surprised me. Trying to figure out if they'll have these too.
My collection so far: Lebron VIII Christmas, Kobe VI Hollywood, Adidas AdiZero Derrick Rose 1.5 St-Pattys Day, Lebron VIII South Beach, Jordan Retro 1 DMP 60+ pack, Jordan 1 'Banned', Kobe VI Rice, Hyperfuse 2011 Rajon Rondo PE, Hyperdunk 2011 BG32 10.0, EA Sports Trainer 1.3, Hyperfuse 2011 Rondo Alternate, Jordan III Black/Cement, Jordan IV White/Red/Black, KD IV Gold Medal, Lebron X Jade, Lebron X Christmas, Kobe 8 Christmas.

Waiting on: KD V 'ASG'
Listings:
burning sole:
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:
Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!!

Haha good point.

anyone got any?

Good Looking out

Here ya go.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Man bro, you just teasing us guys waiting for the RD to come!

Laker fan in OKC. Filipino Pride.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
im not black and i want the shoes and would wear them
***FS - brand new, never worn sz 14 Reebok Pump Rasual Butler player exclusive $125***

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/283103/rasual-butler-player-exclusive-reebok-pump1/
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
burning sole:
tlmizbeastin:
thatsh!tcray:
tlmizbeastin:
senz:

Haha good point.

anyone got any?

Good Looking out

Here ya go.

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

TO FRESH.
WANTED NDS/DS GALAXY KOBE SZ:13
[quote="KickZisFresH"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="brownyoungtrader"][quote="tlmizbeastin"]Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them[/quote] For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited :smh:[/quote] Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe? Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history? Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....[/quote] Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black[/quote] Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly
[quote="thekruk"][quote="thai331"][quote="EEE"]Anyone has the pictures of YOTD on feet (front view)? Would love to see the tongue on feet, for me that's the best part of YOTD. Big thanks guys[/quote] Here is a pic I took couple days ago. might not be exactly what you are looking for: [IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/thai331/9c0a9d42.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] my only gripe about the YOTD is that I wish they used a different color sole like the lebron china's, just to break the shoe up a little bit [/quote] Never Heard anyone make that point before. I like where you are coming from but almost think If they tried that, that they would mess it up somehow
[quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="thatsh!tcray"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="senz"]Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!! :P :P :P[/quote] Haha good point. Still would like to see some good on foot shots on these anyone got any?[/quote] Will post some when mine come in tomorrow or tuesday [/quote] Good Looking out Where did you order from?[/quote] Here ya go. [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/a5fcd4cb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/57438cd6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/241a3829.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="Atmosphere"][quote="KickZisFresH"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="brownyoungtrader"][quote="tlmizbeastin"]Anyone else a little disappointed in the BHM in person...? Don't get my wrong its an amazing shoe and I'm going to rock the HELL out of it and i LOVE the detail but it wasn't as exciting as i thought it would be to own them[/quote] For all those that claim they dont like the bhm kd iv did the shoe historically mean anything to you??? or was because it was limited :smh:[/quote] Really my dude? Are you really about to try to make a point based on the historical influence of the shoe? Most people just like it because of the detail. Why does anyone have to really care about the history? Sooo... I guess you think White people shouldnt have the shoe either....[/quote] Hah there are some people on this forum that don't think they should even have the shoe because they aren't black[/quote] Haha it's like saying you can't have Air Mags because you aren't Marty McFly [/quote] you spend most of your time in this thread but cant read who ever said that you can't buy the shoe.But if you can purchase a shoe i would think you could at least respect the history of the shoe and that goes for any shoe.so dont splice my quote by adding in Mcfly because that make no sense, and its not even irrelevant to what im saying so keep your no cents to your self.
[quote="bui63"]Did eastbay do anything special for gold members for bhm like they did for yotd? Trying to figure out if i should sign up for asg[/quote] No I dont think so, I never received an email for them, and i did for the YOTD
I'm sick of these pyramids but brownyoungtrader it's just a joke, pal. I never have any intentions of offending anyone so don't get too worked up about it. I think it's stupid that people are saying they won't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe because, ultimately, black history is American history. On the other hand, I don't think that people have to be up on the history in order to like the shoe. Most people didn't buy the shoe because it's a black history month shoe, they bought it because they like the way it looks. I'm entitled to express my 2 cents, thanks.
[quote="Atmosphere"][quote="brownyoungtrader"]For anyone that lives in the Los Angeles area shiekh shoe store in the fox hills mall has size 8 in bhm kd Iv that's the last pair left [/quote] Damn, I wish I could have scooped up that size 8. I just bought mine for about 160.. living in Canada has it's drawbacks. [/quote] Hmm, so no BHMs at your local Footlocker or Champs? The YOTD are at a few of them here, which really surprised me. Trying to figure out if they'll have these too.
[quote="burning sole"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="thatsh!tcray"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="senz"]Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!! :P :P :P[/quote] Haha good point. Still would like to see some good on foot shots on these anyone got any?[/quote] Will post some when mine come in tomorrow or tuesday [/quote] Good Looking out Where did you order from?[/quote] Here ya go. [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/a5fcd4cb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/57438cd6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/241a3829.jpg[/IMG] [/quote]Man bro, you just teasing us guys waiting for the RD to come!
im not black and i want the shoes and would wear them
[quote="burning sole"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="thatsh!tcray"][quote="tlmizbeastin"][quote="senz"]Man, idk what you guys are talking about, but move over BHM. I'm ready for the ASG!!! :P :P :P[/quote] Haha good point. Still would like to see some good on foot shots on these anyone got any?[/quote] Will post some when mine come in tomorrow or tuesday [/quote] Good Looking out Where did you order from?[/quote] Here ya go. [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/a5fcd4cb.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/57438cd6.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i817.photobucket.com/albums/zz92/burningsole/241a3829.jpg[/IMG] [/quote] TO FRESH.
Page 925 of 3048