Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 1254 |   |  Next |  Last
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
I will be getting my 180's today so I thought we could use an official post for people when they actually get there shoes. I can't wait to get mine. The colors are not as bright as some of your AM designs but to each his own. No flaming just good constructive critisizm. I will post my 180's later today when I get them.

Have fun posting you AM1, AM90, AM180, soon to be AM93, AM95, AM97, and AM03.

On a side note I can not wait for the AM95!!!!
...SNEAKERPIMPS USA...
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
I need my AM1s to come SOON!!!

Im getting anxious haha
"lets put it this way...i am so out of your league....if your league were to explode i would not hear that explosion for another three days"

http://www.issforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4150825#4150825]DAMN! HELLA STUFF! VANS?! SNEAKERS? LOOK LIKE?! WHAT?![/url]
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
Well I go them and I love the 180's even more. Just decided to go simple. No crazy colors for me or a shoe w/ 6 colors on it. Just not that flashy of a person I guess.

More to come in another 3-4 weeks when my AM93's come in.

Red/white/blue.........USA

Click to show pictures

Orange/white/blue........Syracuse

Click to show pictures

Both of them.............

Click to show pictures
...SNEAKERPIMPS USA...
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Very clean. How is the quality?
:SNEAKERPIMPS INTERNATIONAL:

Thank You Harry Kalas 1936-2009
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
Quality is great to me..........Actually a little bit better than my 10//2 180's.
...SNEAKERPIMPS USA...
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
very nice ekin,,,love the colorway.
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
I like the cuse' 180's Ekin...now only if they make the tourny!
:SneakerPimps International:
Sneakerpimps
Sneakerpimps
Listings:
Nice and simple!
Seen too many crazy colors on NT
:SNEAKERPIMPS INTERNATIONAL:Los Angeles Chapter
"An overabundance of quality content is a good thing"
TEAMFAM!
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Nice ones Ekin. Although I would have gone for a less similar one for the second pair, they are almost the same now.
Dutch Sneaker Forums

www.sneakers.forumup.nl
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^^ I agree with brainpower , those two are very similiar. Should've picked a different color...
Karmaloop 20% off RN12838

♫
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I will be getting my 180's today so I thought we could use an official post for people when they actually get there shoes. I can't wait to get mine. The colors are not as bright as some of your AM designs but to each his own. No flaming just good constructive critisizm. I will post my 180's later today when I get them. :wink: Have fun posting you AM1, AM90, AM180, soon to be AM93, AM95, AM97, and AM03. :up: On a side note I can not wait for the AM95!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I need my AM1s to come SOON!!! Im getting anxious haha
Well I go them and I love the 180's even more. Just decided to go simple. No crazy colors for me or a shoe w/ 6 colors on it. Just not that flashy of a person I guess. :wink: More to come in another 3-4 weeks when my AM93's come in. :D Red/white/blue.........USA :up: [img:34face776f]http://www.issforums.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=88917[/img:34face776f] Orange/white/blue........Syracuse :up: [img:34face776f]http://www.issforums.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=88916[/img:34face776f] Both of them............. :up: [img:34face776f]http://www.issforums.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=88918[/img:34face776f]
Very clean. How is the quality?
Quality is great to me..........Actually a little bit better than my 10//2 180's. :up:
very nice ekin,,,love the colorway.
I like the cuse' 180's Ekin...now only if they make the tourny!
Nice and simple! Seen too many crazy colors on NT
Nice ones Ekin. Although I would have gone for a less similar one for the second pair, they are almost the same now.
^^ I agree with brainpower , those two are very similiar. Should've picked a different color...
Page 1 of 1254
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «