X
X
Go to page: of 117 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Listings:
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how these fit? I couldnt find a solid answer throughout the thread...Any help is much appreciated...Thanks
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
TTS. they are snug and are supposed to be. if you have wide feet like me, it can be uncomfortable for the first few wears until they break in
3 months of spring/summer to rock kicks. The other 9 are spent in XtraTufs and steel toes.

Wanted:
AF1 VT Camo size 10-10.5
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Grant's DB's will join my chlorine blue/total orange pair
FOR SALE:
Check Listings
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Grabbed the Grant DB's today can't wait till they are here
Looking for

Nike Foamposite Copper (10.5 )
Nike Foamposite Pine Green (10.5)

Listings:
anyone know where I can find the Kylies doernbechers in a 9.5?
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
kingsnake:

NTSF still got alot of pairs.
I just called them and they told me they still got a sz. 7, 8, and 11 in the Grant's Free Run for anyone interested.
Last edited on 4th December 2012 18:04 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Jordanthe23:
kingsnake:

NTSF still got alot of pairs.
I just called them and they told me they still got a sz. 7, 8, and 11 in the Grant's Free Run for anyone interested.

called. all sold out... i still need a 8.5 or 9 "/
YACHT CLUB^^
float with us or drown trying.
Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I just received my Grant Doernbecher free run's off the restock and I love em. I went up a .5 size and totally regret it though!
Refs: r3tro, th3_vi3t, mattmoo, 40jaysand50flights, geetaan, jin519, llamas2333, aznnoodleboi, lil_brazil_baby, shaikhnbake10, StevieMittenz, jordanLphan(x3), stepx88, Sdotcheatham, sup3rvpboi4sho, awash242, crzk839, big1236, Sole jerr, GetFreshCrue, slickmo

S-S-S | TEAM Jersey's Finest

Click to show pictures
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
| JoRdAN FrEaK |:
I just received my Grant Doernbecher free run's off the restock and I love em. I went up a .5 size and totally regret it though!

yeah deff is tts i got 2 pair deff top 3 favorite shoe released this year
Instagram: @CPtography I def follow back unlike some mofos
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Just came in
Click to show pictures
91.fam

A bunch of Polo Raplh Lauren stuff for less than retail!
http://singlum.bigcartel.com
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Can anyone be kind enough to tell me how these fit? I couldnt find a solid answer throughout the thread...Any help is much appreciated...Thanks
TTS. they are snug and are supposed to be. if you have wide feet like me, it can be uncomfortable for the first few wears until they break in
Grant's DB's will join my chlorine blue/total orange pair :)
Grabbed the Grant DB's today can't wait till they are here 8-)
[quote="kingsnake"]anyone know where I can find the Kylies doernbechers in a 9.5? [/quote] NTSF still got alot of pairs. I just called them and they told me they still got a sz. 7, 8, and 11 in the Grant's Free Run for anyone interested.
[quote="Jordanthe23"][quote="kingsnake"]anyone know where I can find the Kylies doernbechers in a 9.5? [/quote] NTSF still got alot of pairs. I just called them and they told me they still got a sz. 7, 8, and 11 in the Grant's Free Run for anyone interested.[/quote] called. all sold out... i still need a 8.5 or 9 "/
[quote="| JoRdAN FrEaK |"]I just received my Grant Doernbecher free run's off the restock and I love em. I went up a .5 size and totally regret it though![/quote] yeah deff is tts i got 2 pair deff top 3 favorite shoe released this year
Just came in [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/7520a9de27ab88b38477f96633a4b769/tumblr_menha3JxyZ1qllr28o1_1280.jpg[/img]
Page 114 of 117