X
X
Go to page: of 134 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
^^^ been waiting for that last pair to drop since the beginning of the year! Glad to see the vintage midsole is toned down and not piss yellow! Anyone know how wide the release is going to be for that CW?
AIR DRE
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Air Dre:
^^^ been waiting for that last pair to drop since the beginning of the year! Glad to see the vintage midsole is toned down and not piss yellow! Anyone know how wide the release is going to be for that CW?

probably international release like the varsity reds and the infrareds
NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE:
aneks:
Me either. Nice and super black. That's the thing with am1 there are just so many pairs. Maybe Ben Dana or iceberg knows them all ?!

EU FL exclusives from a couple of years ago

aneks:
Actually, I feel stupid for not putting you on that list !

snide:
Thanks guy with your incredible airmax knowledge

lemon_diesel:
Thanx Air Max Master
I think you should write a book or something, you have an incredible amount of knowledge about AM's.
I'd buy one. AM$ is right, 2010 is the year on that pair

*** NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE A.K.A. AIRMAXSYNDICATE A.K.A. AIRMAXDISCIPLE A.K.A. THE AIRMAX PROFESSOR ***

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE:
Air Dre:

probably international release like the varsity reds and the infrareds

Nice, I would hate for my wallet to have to suffer via the exchange rate for a pair of nikes ; ) However, this CW is to nice to pass on IMO...
AIR DRE
Listings:
Modus:
A few more pics of already posted upcoming cw's

Click to show pictures

Mens 554717-100

I need these !!

Last edited on 6th February 2013 22:53 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Wms 528712-400

Click to show pictures

Wms 454746-202
Listings:
Some of the Women's ones out there are just plain hideous.
www.SavingSole.com
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures
NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE:
aneks:
Me either. Nice and super black. That's the thing with am1 there are just so many pairs. Maybe Ben Dana or iceberg knows them all ?!

aneks:

snide:

lemon_diesel:
Thanx Air Max Master
I think you should write a book or something, you have an incredible amount of knowledge about AM's.

*** NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE A.K.A. AIRMAXSYNDICATE A.K.A. AIRMAXDISCIPLE A.K.A. THE AIRMAX PROFESSOR ***

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Was just about to post that up, looks very nice. Might try to get one
Looking for:
- Air Max 1/87 (Viotech) 9.5/10
- Air Max 1/87 ('99 OG Mesh) (Blk/White) 9.5/10
- Air Jordan 1 (2001)(Blk/Var Red) 9.5/10
- New Balance M576 NGS 9.5
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Those Milan joints are looking delicious. I'm sold.
GTFan712 / @GTFan712 / GTFan712.com / YouTube.com/GTFan712Productions

Looking for:
Nike Free Mercurial Superfly by HTM - Black / US 8.5
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
GTFan712:

dont be too excited because the shoe from the pic is not the actual product what you will get as a consumer, that shoe is prob a LKS sample produced in taiwan or korea, but the general release will be manufactured in china or vietnam, vietnam is not bad imo but if they gonna manufacture them china you will get the orthopedic frankenstein look again, what to me equal is to garbage
NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE:
aneks:

aneks:

snide:

lemon_diesel:
Thanx Air Max Master

Last edited on 13th February 2013 14:46 edited 1 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="Air Dre"]^^^ been waiting for that last pair to drop since the beginning of the year! Glad to see the vintage midsole is toned down and not piss yellow! Anyone know how wide the release is going to be for that CW? [/quote] probably international release like the varsity reds and the infrareds
[quote="NIKE AIR MAX $YND!C@TE"][quote="Air Dre"]^^^ been waiting for that last pair to drop since the beginning of the year! Glad to see the vintage midsole is toned down and not piss yellow! Anyone know how wide the release is going to be for that CW? [/quote] probably international release like the varsity reds and the infrareds[/quote] Nice, I would hate for my wallet to have to suffer via the exchange rate for a pair of nikes ; ) However, this CW is to nice to pass on IMO...
[quote="Modus"]A few more pics of already posted upcoming cw's [img]http://www.stickabush.com/blog/upds/articles/ArticleAM1OGUSA_02.jpg[/img] [b]Mens 554717-100[/b][/quote] I need these !!
[img]http://www.burner.de/files/items/NI/NI_WSN528712_400/NI_WSN528712_400_3.jpg[/img] [b]Wms 528712-400[/b] [img]http://www.burner.de/files/items/NI/NI_WSN454746_202/NI_WSN454746_202_3.jpg[/img] [b]Wms 454746-202[/b]
Some of the Women's ones out there are just plain hideous.
[IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/AIRMAXSYNDICATE/nike-air-max-home-turf-collection-14_zps178cd8c1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i1158.photobucket.com/albums/p611/AIRMAXSYNDICATE/nike-air-max-home-turf-collection-13_zps6790d4c4.jpg[/IMG]
Was just about to post that up, looks very nice. Might try to get one
[quote="GTFan712"]Those Milan joints are looking delicious. I'm sold.[/quote] dont be too excited because the shoe from the pic is not the actual product what you will get as a consumer, that shoe is prob a LKS sample produced in taiwan or korea, but the general release will be manufactured in china or vietnam, vietnam is not bad imo but if they gonna manufacture them china you will get the orthopedic frankenstein look again, what to me equal is to garbage
Page 55 of 134