X
X
Go to page: of 948 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
got my sweater today and it is pretty snug. i know an xl would have been too big tho haha. sign to hit the gym for a bit lolol
sell me your old bape in large.

TRADE ME YOUR BLACK LARGE BLING BOX LOGO SHIRT FOR MY XL!
Mod Mob
Listings:
MF-Buranka:
I'm glad people slept on those acid green box logos. Copped a few and was really impressed how nice it looked in person. It runs pretty small though, but great otherwise.

strong avi to post content
FS:
NYC23 AJ1 size 10.5/11
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Like everyone else I also got my box logo, first time buying one and didn't realize they'd be so starchy lol
Instagram: Jromerophoto
Flickr: Jromerophotography
For Sale:
BBC Rockin Jelly Bean Tee sz.M
Canon 20mm f.2.8
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Anyone know the sizing on the pile lined shirt? I wear a M but was wondering if it's tts or just size up?
PSN: Eljayyyy
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
StandupSpeakup:
Anyone know the sizing on the pile lined shirt? I wear a M but was wondering if it's tts or just size up?

It runs tts but if you're planning on layering with it, size up cause there won't be any room if you don't.
Instragram: @imdannyboi
Selling: Nike SB Entourage Dunk Low Sz 10.5 (DS)(Sold)
Buying:
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
is this thread dead cuz ders no more new drop???
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

Listings:
pretty much cuz...

the sale will be nice?
FS:
NYC23 AJ1 size 10.5/11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
0nLySBz4mE:
pretty much cuz...

the sale will be nice?

Who has a SS account... PM me about next week please....

Edit: Forgot BLOGOs already dropped, no one is going to check this thread anymore.
Last edited on 17th December 2012 14:40 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
anyone knw wen they will preview next season stuff???
THIS IS MY COLLECTION: http://solecollector.com/forums/KICK-FITTED-MONEY-COLLECTION-DOERNBECHER-9-UPDATED-12-07/75:0:898992/

Follow Me On IG: @manondamove18

May 2007
Listings:
manondamove18:

Email goes out early Feb about the preview/SS13

Preview & store opening at end of Feb
got my sweater today and it is pretty snug. i know an xl would have been too big tho haha. sign to hit the gym for a bit lolol
[quote="MF-Buranka"][i]I'm glad people slept on those acid green box logos. Copped a few and was really impressed how nice it looked in person. It runs pretty small though, but great otherwise.[/i][/quote] strong avi to post content
Like everyone else I also got my box logo, first time buying one and didn't realize they'd be so starchy lol
[quote="StandupSpeakup"]Anyone know the sizing on the pile lined shirt? I wear a M but was wondering if it's tts or just size up? [/quote] It runs tts but if you're planning on layering with it, size up cause there won't be any room if you don't.
is this thread dead cuz ders no more new drop???
pretty much cuz... the sale will be nice?
[quote="0nLySBz4mE"]pretty much cuz... the sale will be nice?[/quote] Who has a SS account... PM me about next week please.... Edit: Forgot BLOGOs already dropped, no one is going to check this thread anymore.
[quote="manondamove18"]anyone knw wen they will preview next season stuff???[/quote] Email goes out early Feb about the preview/SS13 Preview & store opening at end of Feb
Page 940 of 948