Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
scold me but if i had money to waste id cop that acid green
I need Stash 95's ,Coraline dunks and Atmos Am1 sz.11-12

Just call me Jaloppy
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
If you are telling me supreme is oved prices and bape is not than I have really no means to argue with you. For the price I haven't had a better hoodie. I can't vouch for bbc and bape because its not my style but the price ranges are different so that would justify an increase in quality. Still can't knock premes bang for buck.

Edit: sorry thought you were coming at me didn't read earlier. Don't mine my autocorrect typos but I still stand by what I said

oneallah:
and you saying hw23 cant afford supreme hoodies,
i have seen him in bape and bbc stores so yes he can afford supreme if he affords those brands that costs more,
supreme has awesome quality but def not the best

Last edited on 6th December 2012 20:25 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
flashlight:
The camo one is ugly My opinion, I'm surprise their site didn't crash, it seem like people spend their money on the champion hoodies last week

The Camo one is ugly af, had they used a better pattern it would have been a different story. Finally got a black one though!
WTB Supreme Blazers/Dunks 11-12
WTB Tiffs, Lodens, Flashes 11.5-12

Check my >>LISTINGS
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Can you make two orders in the same day with the same address? Any info would be great.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
First:
How you prove me wrong? Your a fag who tries to cop every lame ass street wear brand. BEST HOODIE FOR $150 IS SUPREMES

Watch your language.
calm it down.
Team Chinga Tu Madre
Supreme zip-up sweater for less than retail.

Supreme stuff for sale.

Mod Mob
Listings:
lmfao bape hoody? ok... $300...
FS:
NYC23 AJ1 size 10.5/11
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
kyletequila:
If you are telling me supreme is oved prices and bape is not than I have really no means to argue with you. For the price I haven't had a better hoodie. I can't vouch for bbc and bape because its not my style but the price ranges are different so that would justify an increase in quality. Still can't knock premes bang for buck.

Edit: sorry thought you were coming at me didn't read earlier. Don't mine my autocorrect typos but I still stand by what I said

oneallah:
and you saying hw23 cant afford supreme hoodies,
i have seen him in bape and bbc stores so yes he can afford supreme if he affords those brands that costs more,
supreme has awesome quality but def not the best

Are supreme hoodies better quality than champion hoodies? I saw a dude post a supreme x champion hoodie and want to know if the hype is really worth that price. I found myself looking at the box logo hoodies today thinking about MAYBE buying 1, but need to see if the price matches the quality. Like what seperates it from other hoodies?
Last edited on 6th December 2012 21:12 edited 1 times in total
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
MF-Buranka:
Can you make two orders in the same day with the same address? Any info would be great.

as long as it's not the same cc, you're good.
cool man :up:
scold me but if i had money to waste id cop that acid green
If you are telling me supreme is oved prices and bape is not than I have really no means to argue with you. For the price I haven't had a better hoodie. I can't vouch for bbc and bape because its not my style but the price ranges are different so that would justify an increase in quality. Still can't knock premes bang for buck. Edit: sorry thought you were coming at me didn't read earlier. Don't mine my autocorrect typos but I still stand by what I said [quote="oneallah"]and you saying hw23 cant afford supreme hoodies, i have seen him in bape and bbc stores so yes he can afford supreme if he affords those brands that costs more, supreme has awesome quality but def not the best[/quote]
[quote="flashlight"]The camo one is ugly My opinion, I'm surprise their site didn't crash, it seem like people spend their money on the champion hoodies last week[/quote] The Camo one is ugly af, had they used a better pattern it would have been a different story. Finally got a black one though!
[quote="First"]How you prove me wrong? Your a fag who tries to cop every lame ass street wear brand. BEST HOODIE FOR $150 IS SUPREMES[/quote] Watch your language. calm it down.
lmfao bape hoody? ok... $300...
[quote="kyletequila"]If you are telling me supreme is oved prices and bape is not than I have really no means to argue with you. For the price I haven't had a better hoodie. I can't vouch for bbc and bape because its not my style but the price ranges are different so that would justify an increase in quality. Still can't knock premes bang for buck. Edit: sorry thought you were coming at me didn't read earlier. Don't mine my autocorrect typos but I still stand by what I said [quote="oneallah"]and you saying hw23 cant afford supreme hoodies, i have seen him in bape and bbc stores so yes he can afford supreme if he affords those brands that costs more, supreme has awesome quality but def not the best[/quote] [/quote] Are supreme hoodies better quality than champion hoodies? I saw a dude post a supreme x champion hoodie and want to know if the hype is really worth that price. I found myself looking at the box logo hoodies today thinking about MAYBE buying 1, but need to see if the price matches the quality. Like what seperates it from other hoodies?
[quote="MF-Buranka"]Can you make two orders in the same day with the same address? Any info would be great.[/quote] as long as it's not the same cc, you're good.
[quote="mexikicks38"][quote="First"]How you prove me wrong? Your a fag who tries to cop every lame ass street wear brand. BEST HOODIE FOR $150 IS SUPREMES[/quote] Watch your language. calm it down. [/quote] Dont tell me what to do, DAD
Page 931 of 948