X
X
Go to page: of 2291 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
my local spot has 1300s for $130, which is retail. you have to do some digging around. this is like the 4th time ive said this in here.
"i sport new balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path" - Phife Dogg
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
mtmitche:
I think Feature LV has the 990 navy available now. Phone order only.

Feature has had them available since Tuesday. I tried ordering from WestNYC yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so I gave Feature a call with fingers crossed, and they had a pair for me. Retail + 12 shipping.
GTFan712 / @GTFan712 / GTFan712.com / YouTube.com/GTFan712Productions

Looking for:
Nike Free Mercurial Superfly by HTM - Black / US 8.5
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
GTFan712:
mtmitche:
I think Feature LV has the 990 navy available now. Phone order only.

Feature has had them available since Tuesday. I tried ordering from WestNYC yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so I gave Feature a call with fingers crossed, and they had a pair for me. Retail + 12 shipping.

Feature is kind of a low-key store. A lot of people pass on them because they're to lazy to pick up the phone and call. I've gotten some pairs of shoes from there that I wouldn't expect them to have in stock.
twitter.com/tonibuttah

Follow me on instagram - @berniemadoff_

Kobe 8 EXT YOTS Red - Size 11.5 - 215 shipped.
Kobe 8 EXT YOTS Black - Size 12 - 215 shipped.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Suavenstein.:
Feature is kind of a low-key store. A lot of people pass on them because they're to lazy to pick up the phone and call. I've gotten some pairs of shoes from there that I wouldn't expect them to have in stock.

Super nice guy I ordered with on the phone. It's always a pleasant purchasing experience when the employee on the other end of the phone is excited you're about to spend $180 at their store and you're on the other side of the country.
GTFan712 / @GTFan712 / GTFan712.com / YouTube.com/GTFan712Productions

Looking for:
Nike Free Mercurial Superfly by HTM - Black / US 8.5
Forum Mod
Listings:
banned in sc:
my local spot has 1300s for $130, which is retail. you have to do some digging around. this is like the 4th time ive said this in here.

I remember you saying that.

I'm not sure why your shop hasn't raised their prices, maybe they are just late in doing it, but everyone else has raised theirs with the last few releases.

The prices have jumped on newbalance.com to $150 for 1300s, which I know they weren't charging that long ago.

Pickyourshoes has the LG 1300 for 130, with the navy/steel grey/blue denim all at 140, but the recent releases are at 150.

On sites like Packer, you can see their older release 1300s sitting at $140, while one of the recent releases is at $150, and the most recent release is at $160.

The same thing with their 998s. Older releases are at $130, with the newest 998 that just came out at $150.

You can even look at this picture that someone posted from NB, that looks like the suggested retail price is now $160.

Click to show pictures
Last edited on 25th January 2013 02:41 edited 2 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
the problem is that people now look to sneaker "boutiques" for their shoes....999s, 1300s, 1600s, etc are general releases which means that your local footlocker type store should have them...maybe im spoiled cause im in a big city but if you do some digging there are plenty of atheletic or running type stores that dont upcharge their shoes. i dont like to tell my secrets but its a point in the right direction. the "boutiques" are last resort for me. i was fine finding shoes before there was a such a thing and im fine without them.
Forum Mod
Listings:
Wish I had ANY stores in my town, boutique or not. footlocker and finishline and a few outlets are the only things here and they never carry anything but Nike and Jordans FML.
mackdre775.blogspot.com
IG- mackdre775

Lots of pairs for sale
Check the blog and IG
Last edited on 25th January 2013 07:48 edited 1 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
contradicting myself, but if you HAD to pay $150-$160 for a usa 1300 or comparable shoe..it is still worth it. still > most of the shoes out there in the same price range.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
haven't worn these in a while!
Click to show pictures
FOR SALE: ROSE GOLD ASICS GT-II RONNIE FIEG, ADIDAS ZX9000 FLUX HYDRA, SC X NIKE ZOOM FLIGHT GLOVE, UNDER ARMOUR CLUTCHFIT USA, OLYMPIC AIR MORE UPTEMPO PIPPEN, KD 6 FLORAL, JORDAN V, AIR MAX SAMPLES, NIKE ROSHE SAMPLES, SAUCONY SHADOW 5000 MINTY FRESH CAVITY PACK, KD 6 BHM, KD 6 N7, JORDAN 1 FATHERS DAY, ASICS GEL LYTE III FRANCE, INVISIBLE WOMAN AIR FORCE 1, 2006 ALL STAR AIR FORCE 1 :

***!!!CLICK ON MY LISTINGS BELOW!!!***
Last edited on 25th January 2013 11:27 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
shaikhnbake10:
haven't worn these in a while!
Click to show pictures

I'm mad I slept on those! I like both colorways.

Does anyone know what ever happened with this release?

Click to show pictures
Follow me on Instagram - @dexgonzalez
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="mtmitche"]I think Feature LV has the 990 navy available now. Phone order only. [/quote] Feature has had them available since Tuesday. I tried ordering from WestNYC yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so I gave Feature a call with fingers crossed, and they had a pair for me. Retail + 12 shipping.
[quote="GTFan712"][quote="mtmitche"]I think Feature LV has the 990 navy available now. Phone order only. [/quote] Feature has had them available since Tuesday. I tried ordering from WestNYC yesterday, but they didn't have my size, so I gave Feature a call with fingers crossed, and they had a pair for me. Retail + 12 shipping.[/quote] Feature is kind of a low-key store. A lot of people pass on them because they're to lazy to pick up the phone and call. I've gotten some pairs of shoes from there that I wouldn't expect them to have in stock.
[quote="Suavenstein."]Feature is kind of a low-key store. A lot of people pass on them because they're to lazy to pick up the phone and call. I've gotten some pairs of shoes from there that I wouldn't expect them to have in stock. [/quote] Super nice guy I ordered with on the phone. It's always a pleasant purchasing experience when the employee on the other end of the phone is excited you're about to spend $180 at their store and you're on the other side of the country.
[quote="banned in sc"]my local spot has 1300s for $130, which is retail. you have to do some digging around. this is like the 4th time ive said this in here.[/quote] I remember you saying that. I'm not sure why your shop hasn't raised their prices, maybe they are just late in doing it, but everyone else has raised theirs with the last few releases. The prices have jumped on newbalance.com to $150 for 1300s, which I know they weren't charging that long ago. Pickyourshoes has the LG 1300 for 130, with the navy/steel grey/blue denim all at 140, but the recent releases are at 150. On sites like Packer, you can see their older release 1300s sitting at $140, while one of the recent releases is at $150, and the most recent release is at $160. The same thing with their 998s. Older releases are at $130, with the newest 998 that just came out at $150. You can even look at this picture that someone posted from NB, that looks like the suggested retail price is now $160. [img]http://i1286.photobucket.com/albums/a614/tommasx/IMG_3731_zpsecfe45c7.jpg[/img]
the problem is that people now look to sneaker "boutiques" for their shoes....999s, 1300s, 1600s, etc are general releases which means that your local footlocker type store should have them...maybe im spoiled cause im in a big city but if you do some digging there are plenty of atheletic or running type stores that dont upcharge their shoes. i dont like to tell my secrets but its a point in the right direction. the "boutiques" are last resort for me. i was fine finding shoes before there was a such a thing and im fine without them.
Wish I had ANY stores in my town, boutique or not. footlocker and finishline and a few outlets are the only things here and they never carry anything but Nike and Jordans FML.
contradicting myself, but if you HAD to pay $150-$160 for a usa 1300 or comparable shoe..it is still worth it. still > most of the shoes out there in the same price range.
haven't worn these in a while! [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2v8h5ax.jpg[/IMG]
[quote="shaikhnbake10"]haven't worn these in a while! [IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2v8h5ax.jpg[/IMG][/quote] I'm mad I slept on those! I like both colorways. Does anyone know what ever happened with this release? [img]http://www.highsnobiety.com/files/2012/09/sneaker-freaker-new-balance-998-tassie-devil-0.jpg[/img]