X
X
Go to page: of 89 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
They're really a nice deep purple like the pic i sent you earlier. it's just the lighting
Last edited on 16th November 2012 23:45 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
2 new customs just came in:

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair!

I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?
Follow me on Instagram - @dexgonzalez
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
djdecks:
2 new customs just came in:

Click to show pictures

Click to show pictures

I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair!

I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?

sick, I gotta try this
looking for:

air max 90 infrared hyperfuse size 13
t mac 2 all star size 13
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
the purple is really great in person.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Digging the purple, i made a purple pair as well but wasnt a fan of the tongue and ankle being the same purple..
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
are you going to dye the tongue black? those look great
The Real Team AM FAM

Instagram: @lemon_diesel

WANTED:

Air Max 1: Black OG Mesh, USA, and Teal
Air Max 90: 2002 Max Orange
Nike Vintage Runners
all size US10.5 or US11, DS or NDS with box
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
That purple is very close to the PD color purple...the second pair isn't bad but, you are right...it doesn't quite pop...is that softy (used on the second pair around the toe wrap)?
Size US12 UK11 EU46

WTB: Size 12 1999 Nike Air Max 1 LE Original Mesh Navy
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
lemon_diesel:

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up.

Ndubya94:
That purple is very close to the PD color purple...the second pair isn't bad but, you are right...it doesn't quite pop...is that softy (used on the second pair around the toe wrap)?

Yeah, I was really looking for it to pop. I might send them back and redo the logo base as white or softy. I also would've prefered, because of the colors used, black suede on the saddle, ankle wrap and heel tab rather than leather.

Yes, that is softy on the toe and heel wraps.
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Oh, and thanks for the compliments fellas!
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
djdecks:
lemon_diesel:

I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up.

it's a real shame that they don't offer the tongue as a different colout from the mesh, there shouldn't be any need to to dick around with dyes/paints.

the purple devil inspired pair is great as is a couple of pairs that have been posted on ct in the last couple of days:

Graeme-P

Click to show pictures

Werks

Click to show pictures

IG - djbucko1
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
They're really a nice deep purple like the pic i sent you earlier. it's just the lighting
2 new customs just came in: [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/dgonzalez52/DB019864-50B2-44D1-97C5-E855867986E8-2120-0000023B17007529.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/dgonzalez52/5D505FC4-C0FB-471D-BCA2-C46E202D900D-2120-0000023B1289B345.jpg[/IMG] I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair! I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?
[quote="djdecks"]2 new customs just came in: [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/dgonzalez52/DB019864-50B2-44D1-97C5-E855867986E8-2120-0000023B17007529.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p197/dgonzalez52/5D505FC4-C0FB-471D-BCA2-C46E202D900D-2120-0000023B1289B345.jpg[/IMG] I'm LOVING the Purple Devils inspired pair! I was hoping the pacific green would pop more on the second pair. Thinking about sending them back. What do you guys think?[/quote] sick, I gotta try this
the purple is really great in person.
Digging the purple, i made a purple pair as well but wasnt a fan of the tongue and ankle being the same purple..
are you going to dye the tongue black? those look great :up:
[quote="lemon_diesel"]are you going to dye the tongue black? those look great :up:[/quote] I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up. [quote="Ndubya94"]That purple is very close to the PD color purple...the second pair isn't bad but, you are right...it doesn't quite pop...is that softy (used on the second pair around the toe wrap)?[/quote] Yeah, I was really looking for it to pop. I might send them back and redo the logo base as white or softy. I also would've prefered, because of the colors used, black suede on the saddle, ankle wrap and heel tab rather than leather. Yes, that is softy on the toe and heel wraps.
Oh, and thanks for the compliments fellas!
[quote="djdecks"][quote="lemon_diesel"]are you going to dye the tongue black? those look great :up:[/quote] I was thinking about it, but I don't want to risk f_cking it up. [/quote] it's a real shame that they don't offer the tongue as a different colout from the mesh, there shouldn't be any need to to dick around with dyes/paints. the purple devil inspired pair is great as is a couple of pairs that have been posted on ct in the last couple of days: Graeme-P [img]https://ct-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/b3/f0/b3f00438a9f8d51969e31e798562379d.jpg#uploads/galleries/today-im-wearing-post/85276/DSC_0154.JPG[/img] Werks [img]https://ct-uploads.s3.amazonaws.com/cache/18/2a/182a0f05c1cc0e4890d24ed41dcab8cf.jpg#uploads/galleries/today-im-wearing-post/85262/greenbacks1.png[/img]
Page 24 of 89