The Wanderlust
Listings:
^Get out Wilson lol

dlc thats a little too much
A$AC SCHRADER
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
okay, is it just me or is there only like 5 races for single multiplayer? is this mainly a multiplayer game or what? it doesnt seem like it has a campaign to it at all..
Xbox 360 - KillEmAll2k - PS3
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I don't play single player at all. Its ass. Multiplayer is where all the fan is at
A$AC SCHRADER
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
i usually play and beat the campaign to any game before i hop online. but thanks for the heads up, no need to waste my time now. haha, a15kko, what system do you play on?
Xbox 360 - KillEmAll2k - PS3
The Wanderlust
The Wanderlust
Listings:
I'm on ps3
A$AC SCHRADER
Listings:
Great game, gets old quick though.
Listings:
does anybody know when does the next ccome out
Listings:
I was disappointed in this game big time. Especially when you compare the most recent NFS: Hot Pursuit to the recent Most Wanted. Knock off 10 cars and the main part of the game is over. Hot Pirsuit bounced back and forth between pursuer and pursuee.
Listings:
i will own anyone, anytime anywhere at this game
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
^Get out Wilson lol [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HutB51340O8[/youtube] dlc thats a little too much
this is a fun game to play with family
okay, is it just me or is there only like 5 races for single multiplayer? is this mainly a multiplayer game or what? it doesnt seem like it has a campaign to it at all..
I don't play single player at all. Its ass. Multiplayer is where all the fan is at
i usually play and beat the campaign to any game before i hop online. but thanks for the heads up, no need to waste my time now. haha, a15kko, what system do you play on?
I'm on ps3
Great game, gets old quick though.
does anybody know when does the next ccome out
I was disappointed in this game big time. Especially when you compare the most recent NFS: Hot Pursuit to the recent Most Wanted. Knock off 10 cars and the main part of the game is over. Hot Pirsuit bounced back and forth between pursuer and pursuee.
i will own anyone, anytime anywhere at this game :sleep:
Page 3 of 4
»4 3 2 1 «