X
X
Go to page: of 223 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Admin
Listings:
louislagerfeld:
757SoleStalker:
louislagerfeld:
Mods, why are people who literally just joined today still allowed to roam through the marketplace?

What do you mean by Roam??

What I mean is, that they're making offers ,and posting kicks for sale at their leisure. It's like they no longer have to have the requirements to go into the marketplace.

Will look into that and forward to our dev team.
Fraud / Fakes / Feedback Disputes? Please open a ticket
http://solecollector.com/Contact-Us/

Twitter / YouTube / Instagram
@MJO23DAN
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
Just fuking filed Mail Fraud to USPS on "Figure8". Sending me 2 fake Conformation #s, 2 Different Addresses, and 2 Different Names, Had a friend make a deal with him and he got the same thing, Different Name, Address. I hope they do work on this Fuker. Owes me my LBJ Miami Vices back or My Galazy Foam Ones that he's suppose to send me.
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee -
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
No more trades that are not through Solecollector. Lesson has been learned, it just fuking suks.
"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." - Bruce Lee -
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
i just realized this thread has 127 pages
ohh gosh
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
GuessWho?:
Isn't there also a wait period?

It was three months I believe.

yeah this
but i think mods should raise up to 1k post and 6 months to start selling kicks
i want the mods to be harsh on them newbies
IG:From0twohero
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 5 Laser sz9.5 350$
Used Air Jordan 3 Doernbecher 2K13 sz10 500$
Used Nike Sb Janoski Sport Red sz9.5 125$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 100$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Just glad ppl are finally getting serious about exposing scammers for the better of the forum. The days of loyalty, integrity, & someone's word, regardless of feedback, is OVER. I'm with godsgift on the minimum post and time requirments being increased. 1k posts and 5-6 months are very reasonable considering the majority of scammers are newbies that basically post whore their way into the mp just to steal from everyone.

Is this stickied anywhere else on the site yet? I think making everyone aware of the scammers would encourage more self policing, discourage blatant scammers with knowing they're being more closely monitored, & make the jobs of admin and mods a lot easier. A swift round of penalties/suspensions from the marketplace for not following the rules would help too... mofos dgaf until you SHOW them you're not playing.
TEAM LAKERS
Member #8

"Always felt ahead of my time like I was in quantum leap, skipped the whole age of 16 cuz shit wuz neva sweet"- Me

ALL DS sz. 14 Grape V-$220
Sz. 13 Penny V Invisibility Cloak-$210
All prices include SHIPPING

I NEED THE KOBE PRELUDES IN A 13/14.

Listings:
Mods,

I_GoT_iT-4_Cheap seems to be a scammer. All the signs are pointing towards it. Failed to make it to the post office throughout a whole day. Phone can't hold a charge, so he can't respond to my texts. He just posted the fact that he got scammed recently too. He did just tell me the package was send and he has tracking but he has failed to send me the tracking number, and even if he does so, I feel as if it my be a fraudulent package or number. Ill keep you guys updated to see if he pulls through. No problem though, I will be filing a police report with this guy and there will be consequences if he fails to return my money or send me the shoes.

Thanks guys.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
andreww:
Mods, I_GoT_iT-4_Cheap seems to be a scammer. All the signs are pointing towards it. Failed to make it to the post office throughout a whole day. Phone can't hold a charge, so he can't respond to my texts. He just posted the fact that he got scammed recently too. He did just tell me the package was send and he has tracking but he has failed to send me the tracking number, and even if he does so, I feel as if it my be a fraudulent package or number. Ill keep you guys updated to see if he pulls through. No problem though, I will be filing a police report with this guy and there will be consequences if he fails to return my money or send me the shoes. Thanks guys.

how did you pay?
Listings:
Apparently his PayPal was down due to a scam that had encountered recently. So my dumbass did a deposit to his Bank of America account. Can I do anything about that?

the_king:
andreww:
Mods, I_GoT_iT-4_Cheap seems to be a scammer. All the signs are pointing towards it. Failed to make it to the post office throughout a whole day. Phone can't hold a charge, so he can't respond to my texts. He just posted the fact that he got scammed recently too. He did just tell me the package was send and he has tracking but he has failed to send me the tracking number, and even if he does so, I feel as if it my be a fraudulent package or number. Ill keep you guys updated to see if he pulls through. No problem though, I will be filing a police report with this guy and there will be consequences if he fails to return my money or send me the shoes. Thanks guys.

how did you pay?

Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
zLaZer_DS:
GuessWho?:
Isn't there also a wait period?

It was three months I believe.

thats nike sb.org
For Sell:
HEAT Supreme Camp Caps/5-Panel, Bape, TH, DSC Caps/Tees/Hats sz Large, 7 3/8,
HEAT Lebron SoutBeach/Nike Air Jordan, DBs, Nike SB Pink/Silver sz 10 - 11
HEAT Jordan 99'-2006

Text 703-850 0277 for faster communication
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
[quote="louislagerfeld"][quote="757SoleStalker"][quote="louislagerfeld"]Mods, why are people who literally just joined today still allowed to roam through the marketplace?[/quote] What do you mean by Roam??[/quote] What I mean is, that they're making offers ,and posting kicks for sale at their leisure. It's like they no longer have to have the requirements to go into the marketplace.[/quote] Will look into that and forward to our dev team.
Just fuking filed Mail Fraud to USPS on "Figure8". Sending me 2 fake Conformation #s, 2 Different Addresses, and 2 Different Names, Had a friend make a deal with him and he got the same thing, Different Name, Address. I hope they do work on this Fuker. Owes me my LBJ Miami Vices back or My Galazy Foam Ones that he's suppose to send me.
No more trades that are not through Solecollector. Lesson has been learned, it just fuking suks.
i just realized this thread has 127 pages ohh gosh
[quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="GuessWho?"]Isn't there also a wait period?[/quote] It was three months I believe.[/quote] yeah this but i think mods should raise up to 1k post and 6 months to start selling kicks i want the mods to be harsh on them newbies
Just glad ppl are finally getting serious about exposing scammers for the better of the forum. The days of loyalty, integrity, & someone's word, regardless of feedback, is OVER. I'm with godsgift on the minimum post and time requirments being increased. 1k posts and 5-6 months are very reasonable considering the majority of scammers are newbies that basically post whore their way into the mp just to steal from everyone. Is this stickied anywhere else on the site yet? I think making everyone aware of the scammers would encourage more self policing, discourage blatant scammers with knowing they're being more closely monitored, & make the jobs of admin and mods a lot easier. A swift round of penalties/suspensions from the marketplace for not following the rules would help too... mofos dgaf until you SHOW them you're not playing.
[quote="andreww"]Mods, I_GoT_iT-4_Cheap seems to be a scammer. All the signs are pointing towards it. Failed to make it to the post office throughout a whole day. Phone can't hold a charge, so he can't respond to my texts. He just posted the fact that he got scammed recently too. He did just tell me the package was send and he has tracking but he has failed to send me the tracking number, and even if he does so, I feel as if it my be a fraudulent package or number. Ill keep you guys updated to see if he pulls through. No problem though, I will be filing a police report with this guy and there will be consequences if he fails to return my money or send me the shoes. Thanks guys.[/quote] how did you pay?
Apparently his PayPal was down due to a scam that had encountered recently. So my dumbass did a deposit to his Bank of America account. Can I do anything about that? [quote="the_king"][quote="andreww"]Mods, I_GoT_iT-4_Cheap seems to be a scammer. All the signs are pointing towards it. Failed to make it to the post office throughout a whole day. Phone can't hold a charge, so he can't respond to my texts. He just posted the fact that he got scammed recently too. He did just tell me the package was send and he has tracking but he has failed to send me the tracking number, and even if he does so, I feel as if it my be a fraudulent package or number. Ill keep you guys updated to see if he pulls through. No problem though, I will be filing a police report with this guy and there will be consequences if he fails to return my money or send me the shoes. Thanks guys.[/quote] how did you pay?[/quote]
[quote="zLaZer_DS"][quote="GuessWho?"]Isn't there also a wait period?[/quote] It was three months I believe.[/quote] thats nike sb.org
Page 127 of 223