Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 220 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE MARKETPLACE SAFTEY GUIDELINES THEN IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU GOT SCAMMED. IT'S THERE FOR A REASON.

Since there have been so many scams here lately i decided to make this thread.

Here are the rules to a safe transaction:
- Only send money through paypal NOT AS A GIFT.

- Don't use any forms not paypal.

- When dealing with trades always use Sneaker Exchange.

- I recommend that you don't deal with low feedback sellers/buyers. Mods won't take action if you do. They should have at least 25+ feedback, and 300+ posts according to ISS but even then don't trust anyone. Only do deals with low feedback buyers/sellers if they are using the safe methods of transactions.

- Always receive TAGGED pics with date and inside tag to verify authenticity before doing a transaction.

THE PEOPLE:

Don't do business with, or be cautious when doing business with:

ANYONE UNDERLINED OR BOLDED HAS BEEN ON HERE MULTIPLE TIMES AND IS NOTORIOUS FOR SCAMMING. SOME OF THESE DUDES ARE THE SAME PERSON ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS.

los10

sirbubbles

SOLESEARCHER110

JordanHead45

BboyMonk

platinumhaze

nikeairrunner

knickfan12

esty1001

iLoveAirHeads

j_herrera28

IVIRPIMP

justnad790

fresh2def83

ibbyxrosie

delasole123

JessicaxJoanlea

hhabla

Rahmoney14

Jaysfordays45

Taco2damax

iWYKO

Nasef123

DEMONTE1037

bbeats123

mack917

FRESHPRINCE 5

Katracho4lf

x 3riick x

ShoeLon

SOLEfoodsYO

Dope_McFlyy

ICEMEDOWN23

dtreat3

THEEtreat3

k3white1

Jlplaya8659

mikeyrockz

-LA08-

SouthBronxVet

FATMIKE97

JJOHNS17

freshprinceof718

2_legit

Jordandad

biggie909

xkjtimex

DFH2004

JCrazy23

Danny51

jayr-407

ceejay73

iKyLeeeZy23

Rockin23s

northbaykicks

brade_6

Dabasement2010

Hypekid123

mario1555

solehead23

copboy22

dre007

monsterman45

ogwoodyfive

bgilliard

Dominicod

richyung914

jonoah33

BigRick83

MkWalker21

ibuyemkickz

IRVHUTCH

BasedTyree

maxkeen21

jonoah33

HEIGHTZZALBO

RickyDS

imtheman16

jayty

justnad790

fatmike97

Imrogerthompson

SpOnGeEe

CREW_LOVE

calicushking

sole collection

shoegameiscrazy

sneakerpimpminn

illesmazimillian

LOXLEYSDAD

SEMII

Emceenuggets61
Last edited on 2nd November 2012 16:08 edited 36 times in total
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Only people on here that should be getting scammed are the ones that probably don't know any better or not 100% sure on how to handle a transaction- Noobs

Obviously they don't follow this.
http://solecollector.com/news/sole-collector-marketplace-safety-guide/

People that been here for a while or knows how to buy/sell/trade will be able to weave out the fakers.

I've noticed the marketplace getting real sloppy. Anyone even scanning and looking over these listing any more??

Seen items listed with no tags, no dates, some listings don't even have pics of the actual shoes, just a google image they probably found.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Yah but we need to help the noobs regardless of their illiteracy. It seems like more and more people join the website with the intention to scam and it's making it hard for people who just joined and have 0-5 feedback.
Just thought this thread would help everyone be aware who is trying to scam at least, hopefully people show interest in this thread and help weed out the scammers.
Last edited on 10th March 2012 14:25 edited 1 times in total
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Mod Mob / Tech Junkies
Listings:
Good thread idea. It seems like a lot of people get scammed then make a thread about that one person, so there are a ton of random threads about scammers. Its a good idea to get it all in to one place

Hi, my name is Tyler and I'm an alcoholic.
Mod Mob|Tech Junkies|AVYinc.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Use PayPal only
Get verified and confirmed address
Only deal with those with verified and confirmed address
Use a credit card with your PayPal transaction
Last edited on 10th March 2012 17:48 edited 1 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
Use PayPal only
Use a credit card with your PayPal transacti

Not all of us have PayPal

(I offer google checkout which is just as safe. If you have an android phone then it's the same thing you use to pay your apps with!)

OG FIRE RED V 1990 $160 SHIPPED!
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
SOLESEARCHER110 tried scamming me for some jams. Got my money back through PayPal though.

Hi, my name is Justin.

Check out my eBay listings!
http://myworld.ebay.com/pokeyinc
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
Only people on here that should be getting scammed are the ones that probably don't know any better or not 100% sure on how to handle a transaction- Noobs

Obviously they don't follow this.
http://solecollector.com/news/sole-collector-marketplace-safety-guide/

People that been here for a while or knows how to buy/sell/trade will be able to weave out the fakers.

I've noticed the marketplace getting real sloppy. Anyone even scanning and looking over these listing any more??

Seen items listed with no tags, no dates, some listings don't even have pics of the actual shoes, just a google image they probably found.

what pisses me off is that the mods don't do anything about it
FOR SALE:
Used Air Jordan 10 Violets sz11.5 150$
DS Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 sz10 200$
Used Air Jordan 14 Blacktoe sz9.5 150$
DS Air Jordan 1 K.O. Bulls sz9 150$
2012 Funniest Member Of The Year
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
The person that scammed me has been banned.

Click to show pictures

Hi. My name is Wilson.
Team Roshe.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
SAVAGE.:
Use PayPal only
Use a credit card with your PayPal transaction

Not even sure how this got posted, thought I canceled it on my phone.

But anyways to continue the rest I planned on typing I suggest using a credit card with someone you have doubts about. Easier to get your money back with credit card company then your bank checking account card IMO.

Make sure you receive a tracking number as well. If you must use a Money Order fill it out correctly don't send it blank(I have received some like this ) keep your receipt for it also. And make sure you send it with delivery confirmation, I prefer the signature confirmation though.

ObamaPushesMongo:
SAVAGE.:
Use PayPal only
Use a credit card with your PayPal transacti

Not all of us have PayPal

(I offer google checkout which is just as safe. If you have an android phone then it's the same thing you use to pay your apps with!)

Then get one.

People always try and bring this up. It doesn't cost you a thing to sign up for paypal people. Its one of the most commonly used payment method on the net, how do you NOT have one.
Last edited on 10th March 2012 17:53 edited 2 times in total
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
IF YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE [url=http://solecollector.com/news/sole-collector-marketplace-safety-guide/]MARKETPLACE SAFTEY GUIDELINES[/url] THEN IT'S YOUR FAULT YOU GOT SCAMMED. IT'S THERE FOR A REASON. Since there have been so many scams here lately i decided to make this thread. Here are the rules to a safe transaction: - Only send money through paypal NOT AS A GIFT. - Don't use any forms not paypal. - When dealing with trades always use [url=http://solecollector.com/forums/Sneaker-Exchange-3-0/17:40:1120897/]Sneaker Exchange[/url]. - I recommend that you don't deal with low feedback sellers/buyers. Mods won't take action if you do. They should have at least 25+ feedback, and 300+ posts according to ISS but even then don't trust anyone. Only do deals with low feedback buyers/sellers if they are using the safe methods of transactions. - Always receive TAGGED pics with date and inside tag to verify authenticity before doing a transaction. THE PEOPLE: Don't do business with, or be cautious when doing business with: ANYONE UNDERLINED OR BOLDED HAS BEEN ON HERE MULTIPLE TIMES AND IS NOTORIOUS FOR SCAMMING. SOME OF THESE DUDES ARE THE SAME PERSON ON MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. [u][b]los10[/b][/u] sirbubbles SOLESEARCHER110 JordanHead45 BboyMonk platinumhaze nikeairrunner knickfan12 esty1001 iLoveAirHeads j_herrera28 IVIRPIMP justnad790 fresh2def83 ibbyxrosie delasole123 JessicaxJoanlea hhabla Rahmoney14 Jaysfordays45 Taco2damax iWYKO Nasef123 DEMONTE1037 bbeats123 mack917 FRESHPRINCE 5 Katracho4lf x 3riick x ShoeLon SOLEfoodsYO Dope_McFlyy ICEMEDOWN23 dtreat3 THEEtreat3 k3white1 Jlplaya8659 mikeyrockz -LA08- SouthBronxVet FATMIKE97 JJOHNS17 freshprinceof718 [u][b]2_legit[/b][/u] [u][b]Jordandad[/b][/u] biggie909 xkjtimex DFH2004 JCrazy23 Danny51 jayr-407 ceejay73 iKyLeeeZy23 Rockin23s northbaykicks brade_6 Dabasement2010 Hypekid123 mario1555 solehead23 copboy22 dre007 monsterman45 ogwoodyfive bgilliard Dominicod richyung914 jonoah33 BigRick83 MkWalker21 ibuyemkickz IRVHUTCH BasedTyree maxkeen21 jonoah33 HEIGHTZZALBO RickyDS imtheman16 jayty justnad790 fatmike97 Imrogerthompson SpOnGeEe CREW_LOVE calicushking sole collection shoegameiscrazy sneakerpimpminn illesmazimillian LOXLEYSDAD SEMII Emceenuggets61
Only people on here that should be getting scammed are the ones that probably don't know any better or not 100% sure on how to handle a transaction- Noobs Obviously they don't follow this. http://solecollector.com/news/sole-collector-marketplace-safety-guide/ People that been here for a while or knows how to buy/sell/trade will be able to weave out the fakers. I've noticed the marketplace getting real sloppy. Anyone even scanning and looking over these listing any more?? Seen items listed with no tags, no dates, some listings don't even have pics of the actual shoes, just a google image they probably found.
Yah but we need to help the noobs regardless of their illiteracy. It seems like more and more people join the website with the intention to scam and it's making it hard for people who just joined and have 0-5 feedback. Just thought this thread would help everyone be aware who is trying to scam at least, hopefully people show interest in this thread and help weed out the scammers.
Good thread idea. It seems like a lot of people get scammed then make a thread about that one person, so there are a ton of random threads about scammers. Its a good idea to get it all in to one place :up:
Use PayPal only Get verified and confirmed address Only deal with those with verified and confirmed address Use a credit card with your PayPal transaction
[quote="SAVAGE."]Use PayPal only Get verified and confirmed address Only deal with those with verified and confirmed address Use a credit card with your PayPal transacti[/quote] Not all of us have PayPal (I offer google checkout which is just as safe. If you have an android phone then it's the same thing you use to pay your apps with!)
SOLESEARCHER110 tried scamming me for some jams. Got my money back through PayPal though.
[quote="SAVAGE."]Only people on here that should be getting scammed are the ones that probably don't know any better or not 100% sure on how to handle a transaction- Noobs Obviously they don't follow this. http://solecollector.com/news/sole-collector-marketplace-safety-guide/ People that been here for a while or knows how to buy/sell/trade will be able to weave out the fakers. I've noticed the marketplace getting real sloppy. Anyone even scanning and looking over these listing any more?? [b]Seen items listed with no tags, no dates, some listings don't even have pics of the actual shoes, just a google image they probably found.[/b] [/quote] what pisses me off is that the mods don't do anything about it
The person that scammed me has been banned.
[quote="SAVAGE."]Use PayPal only Get verified and confirmed address Only deal with those with verified and confirmed address Use a credit card with your PayPal transaction [/quote] Not even sure how this got posted, thought I canceled it on my phone. But anyways to continue the rest I planned on typing I suggest using a credit card with someone you have doubts about. Easier to get your money back with credit card company then your bank checking account card IMO. Make sure you receive a tracking number as well. If you must use a Money Order fill it out correctly don't send it blank(I have received some like this :stone:) keep your receipt for it also. And make sure you send it with delivery confirmation, I prefer the signature confirmation though. [quote="ObamaPushesMongo"][quote="SAVAGE."]Use PayPal only Get verified and confirmed address Only deal with those with verified and confirmed address Use a credit card with your PayPal transacti[/quote] Not all of us have PayPal (I offer google checkout which is just as safe. If you have an android phone then it's the same thing you use to pay your apps with!) [/quote] Then get one. People always try and bring this up. It doesn't cost you a thing to sign up for paypal people. Its one of the most commonly used payment method on the net, how do you NOT have one.
Page 1 of 220
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «