Follow me on IG: emptytheregister
Follow me on Twitter: @Slick_Cashwood

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
solestacker:
my attempt of taking a rotation photo

Click to show pictures

man i remember when we copped our space jams at hudson back in 09, by far one of the easiest pickups we had. things need to get back in order with these jordan releases lately as its been turning me away from wanting to pick up these newer retro's(minus the grapes this year )
Check Out My Listings. I'm very negotiable

http://solecollector.com/Sneakers/Marketplace/?U=BBQMAHNUTS&I=24918&/#axzz2Jd4z6tCN
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
So it looks like my February attempted pickups will be the Lunar Force ASG. And maybe a pair of Penny V's. I've been eyeing the Memphis Blue's and Sunbursts, but I am waiting for them to drop a bit in price before I will cop. Hopefully they will still be around.

I found a pair of the Suns for $125 shipped, but I already have a few grey shoes. I am looking for something a bit more "eye catching".

How about everyone else? I see that almost everyone here is getting multiple shoes from the ASG pack. Anything else in mind?
[Buying] Kobe 8 Venice Beach Size 12

[SOLD] DS SOL Size 12: $240

[Selling] Jordan 11 Low "Tuxedo" Size 12
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Soo my cousin came over today and he wanted to go through my boxes to see what sneakers i still have. It was cool taking it out but a pain in the ass to put them all back. lol
Click to show pictures
: You were down with the old KNICKS, No you fcking wasn't !
*njmafia.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
lebron 9s. foams. roshes. 11s, 5s, 3s... all looking good
What we do in life echoes in eternity.

WTB: Air Max 93 Powerwall Sz 11.5

instagram: @jxias
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
BBQMAHNUTS:
solestacker:
my attempt of taking a rotation photo

Click to show pictures

man i remember when we copped our space jams at hudson back in 09, by far one of the easiest pickups we had. things need to get back in order with these jordan releases lately as its been turning me away from wanting to pick up these newer retro's(minus the grapes this year )

Ha! I remember that day, man we were able to cop for other people too. The paint on my Persian BWs are starting to chip, I want another pair! It's so hard to find one at a decent price

Praise be to the LORD my Rock,

who trains my hands for war,

my fingers for battle

5-1-2011 Geronimo-E KIA
America Never Forgets

Listings:
GaussWho:
Slept on all the BHM shoes, but I don't have any regrets. For me, I wasn't really feeling the colorway that much. The next shoe I will try to cop is the Lunar Force Area 72.

I am debating whether or not to cop the Kobe or KD ASG's, but I might pass because it will be chaos when they come out.

I don't know about you guys, but I feel that the signature shoes this year have taken a step backward from last year (except for the Kobe's). The KD and LeBron colorways haven't caught my eye at all (except for the Jade's, the only LeBron X I have).

I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but I guess it saves me some money. That's just my thoughts.

I feel the same way. I'd spend a good chunk for a pair of the Bron 9 ASG's but not the X's.
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
In sense of comfortability how is the Bron X compared to the 9?

Also still haven't put my KD V's on my feet
WTB DS or VNDS Jordan VI's Size 9
WTB Space Jam 11's Size 9

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
my attempt of taking a rotation photo [IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/JoeCasISS/1359687502_zpsa7e9cba3.jpg[/IMG]
solid bro [quote="solestacker"]my attempt of taking a rotation photo [IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/JoeCasISS/1359687502_zpsa7e9cba3.jpg[/IMG][/quote]
[quote="solestacker"]my attempt of taking a rotation photo [IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/JoeCasISS/1359687502_zpsa7e9cba3.jpg[/IMG][/quote] NICE! Need a pair of those eggplant flightposites bad
[quote="solestacker"]my attempt of taking a rotation photo [IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/JoeCasISS/1359687502_zpsa7e9cba3.jpg[/IMG][/quote] man i remember when we copped our space jams at hudson back in 09, by far one of the easiest pickups we had. things need to get back in order with these jordan releases lately as its been turning me away from wanting to pick up these newer retro's(minus the grapes this year :lol: )
So it looks like my February attempted pickups will be the Lunar Force ASG. And maybe a pair of Penny V's. I've been eyeing the Memphis Blue's and Sunbursts, but I am waiting for them to drop a bit in price before I will cop. Hopefully they will still be around. I found a pair of the Suns for $125 shipped, but I already have a few grey shoes. I am looking for something a bit more "eye catching". How about everyone else? I see that almost everyone here is getting multiple shoes from the ASG pack. Anything else in mind?
Soo my cousin came over today and he wanted to go through my boxes to see what sneakers i still have. It was cool taking it out but a pain in the ass to put them all back. lol [IMG]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu150/immarcwitac/photo-1-1_zps70959a31.jpg[/IMG]
lebron 9s. foams. roshes. 11s, 5s, 3s... all looking good :up: :up:
[quote="BBQMAHNUTS"][quote="solestacker"]my attempt of taking a rotation photo [IMG]http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h334/JoeCasISS/1359687502_zpsa7e9cba3.jpg[/IMG][/quote] man i remember when we copped our space jams at hudson back in 09, by far one of the easiest pickups we had. things need to get back in order with these jordan releases lately as its been turning me away from wanting to pick up these newer retro's(minus the grapes this year :lol: ) [/quote] Ha! I remember that day, man we were able to cop for other people too. The paint on my Persian BWs are starting to chip, I want another pair! It's so hard to find one at a decent price
[quote="GaussWho"]Slept on all the BHM shoes, but I don't have any regrets. For me, I wasn't really feeling the colorway that much. The next shoe I will try to cop is the Lunar Force Area 72. I am debating whether or not to cop the Kobe or KD ASG's, but I might pass because it will be chaos when they come out. I don't know about you guys, but I feel that the signature shoes this year have taken a step backward from last year (except for the Kobe's). The KD and LeBron colorways haven't caught my eye at all (except for the Jade's, the only LeBron X I have). I don't know if that's a good thing or bad thing, but I guess it saves me some money. That's just my thoughts. [/quote] I feel the same way. I'd spend a good chunk for a pair of the Bron 9 ASG's but not the X's.
In sense of comfortability how is the Bron X compared to the 9? Also still haven't put my KD V's on my feet
Page 591 of 760