X
X
Go to page: of 760 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
That sucks balls not being able to get that. You'd never expect that based on where we live though.

I skipped out on releases today. Found a pair of DS CDP 11s in my size I m
Am trying to work a deal for. That would be clutch but this guy is asking $300. Smh
My Name Is JOSEPH
NJ Fit Battle Record 4-0-0

*njmafia.
|Nike SB Blazer "Poets" and Parra X Converse Chuck Taylors. Check listings|

jeffskicks:

nike has a way to hype there products up.Release a limited CW with special packaging and boom. insta-hype just add water.

Stop Kickblocking

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Missed out on the SOL Hyperposites, the only release I want this month today cuz I was broke and couldn't make it to NY. Today was so fucking disappointing, now I'll have to pay rape eventually

So how are things going for you guys?
Wanted:GITD Rookies sz 11-11.5 No Rape Please

Follow me on IG: emptytheregister
Follow me on Twitter: @Slick_Cashwood

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday??
also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think?
I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working.
My name is Steve Zim you can call me Rock God

Lamborghini Mercy Yo Chick, She So Thirsty ... SWERVE

WTB: Lebron Sprite 8s
Columbia 11s
Wolf Grey 5s
Heineken SBs
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
zim54:
whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday??
also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think?
I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working.

I feel you on that one time to start moving pairs you dont want and using that money to new shoes. Also the forces and rookies are dope but instant sellouts. Planning on getting H4 and skipping out on releases till breds.

Looking for: Lebron iv "NYC"

Click to show pictures

Nikesnfashion.tumblr.com

Union 180s and Stussy Sb's

Stay Away from nikehead203 sold shoes not as advertised
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Will be trying for the Af1s and maybe the Rookies. Olive 9s drop this weekend. Picking up a pair for wifey but I'm planning on skipping out for myself. Doernbecher 9s and Atmos Footscapes are top of the list for this month. Contemplating moving some stuff too once I get home.
My Name Is JOSEPH
NJ Fit Battle Record 4-0-0

*njmafia.
|Nike SB Blazer "Poets" and Parra X Converse Chuck Taylors. Check listings|

jeffskicks:

nike has a way to hype there products up.Release a limited CW with special packaging and boom. insta-hype just add water.

Stop Kickblocking

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Crizaks:
Will be trying for the Af1s and maybe the Rookies. Olive 9s drop this weekend. Picking up a pair for wifey but I'm planning on skipping out for myself. Doernbecher 9s and Atmos Footscapes are top of the list for this month. Contemplating moving some stuff too once I get home.

Been trying to move stuff too, and as for the Atmos footscapes if you get any info on them lmk, I'm interested in copping a pair.

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Might try for DB 9's, got my pink foams on lock but might have to give them up, i'm so broke fuck!!!
WTB DS or VNDS Jordan VI's Size 9
WTB Space Jam 11's Size 9

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Newport Mall has the Jade X's and Photo Blue 9's in every store fyi...
WTB DS or VNDS Jordan VI's Size 9
WTB Space Jam 11's Size 9

Listings:
Nice I work right by there ...plan on checking them out sometime this week
My name is Josh: Instagram - peoplechamps88
Looking for:

nike lunar rejuven8 mid camo

willing to trade or buy
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
The_Kis:

Good looks on the info, if I can't pick up SOL Hyperposites at Sneakercon, I'll def swing by the mall on my way back and pick up a pair if they're still there

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
That sucks balls not being able to get that. You'd never expect that based on where we live though. I skipped out on releases today. Found a pair of DS CDP 11s in my size I m Am trying to work a deal for. That would be clutch but this guy is asking $300. Smh
Missed out on the SOL Hyperposites, the only release I want this month today cuz I was broke and couldn't make it to NY. Today was so fucking disappointing, now I'll have to pay rape eventually So how are things going for you guys?
whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday?? also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think? I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working.
[quote="zim54"]whats up boys hows everyone doing? anyone going after the rookies on saturday?? also got an email from supreme about their collab with the air forces coming out thursday what do you guys think? I'm dying right now man, i haven't had a pickup in months because im at school and not working. [/quote] I feel you on that one time to start moving pairs you dont want and using that money to new shoes. Also the forces and rookies are dope but instant sellouts. Planning on getting H4 and skipping out on releases till breds.
[quote="Crizaks"]Will be trying for the Af1s and maybe the Rookies. Olive 9s drop this weekend. Picking up a pair for wifey but I'm planning on skipping out for myself. Doernbecher 9s and Atmos Footscapes are top of the list for this month. Contemplating moving some stuff too once I get home. [/quote] Been trying to move stuff too, and as for the Atmos footscapes if you get any info on them lmk, I'm interested in copping a pair.
Might try for DB 9's, got my pink foams on lock but might have to give them up, i'm so broke fuck!!!
Nice I work right by there ...plan on checking them out sometime this week
[quote="The_Kis"]Newport Mall has the Jade X's and Photo Blue 9's in every store fyi...[/quote] Good looks on the info, if I can't pick up SOL Hyperposites at Sneakercon, I'll def swing by the mall on my way back and pick up a pair if they're still there
Page 527 of 760