Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 755 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Welcome to the new Thread Everyone!!

My name is Joe. I decided to create a new thread because the old one died out and the few remaining survivors agreed on a fresh start to revive the sneakerhead profile in NJ. So let's do it big and bring this thread up to the potential it has.

Start out by introducing yourself and give a little background info. What types of shoes/cars/ extraneous hobbies you're in to? School and such. Whatever you want to share.

Also I want to start up posting fits and new pick ups, we used to have NJ Fit Battles so if we get enough people posting again we can bring those back. But without further adieu, I'll start off.

Name: Joe
Originally from Hackensack (201) but currently finishing up my BS at SUNY Buffalo.

I wear all types of shoes but have an affinity towards Nike SB, more specifically Blazers. Always been into kicks but started to get serious in '07.
My Name Is JOSEPH
NJ Fit Battle Record 4-0-0

*njmafia.
|Nike SB Blazer "Poets" and Parra X Converse Chuck Taylors. Check listings|

jeffskicks:

nike has a way to hype there products up.Release a limited CW with special packaging and boom. insta-hype just add water.

Stop Kickblocking

Last edited on 13th September 2011 02:25 edited 2 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Name: Alex
Jersey City has my heart forever and always. Rutgers Class of '13. Michael Jordan enthusiast since about the age of 10. got serious in collecting around 14/15 sold most of my collection right before college. now i regret what i got rid of and slowly getting it all back. SBs attract my eye rarely but i've own a few pairs.

lets get this new thread on and popin NJ!
*njmafia.

hi im ALEX

NEW YORK YANKEES

ORLANDO MAGIC
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Today's choice. Was a nice day in Buffalo and I haven't worn them in a while.

Click to show pictures

My Name Is JOSEPH

*njmafia.

jeffskicks:

nike has a way to hype there products up.Release a limited CW with special packaging and boom. insta-hype just add water.

Stop Kickblocking

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
Name: Marc
Im from jersey city. One of the 08-11' NJ iss'ers. Been busy with work and school. My sneaker game has fallen off this recent year. Hope all the other OG heads are still doing good, and I welcome everyone else from NJ. What up!

heres an old pic of my collection. I still have some of these shoes, and thrown out a couple boxes lol
Click to show pictures
: You were down with the old KNICKS, No you fcking wasn't !
*njmafia.
Last edited on 24th November 2011 10:30 edited 2 times in total
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
names ralph.

from bergenfield. never really was in the old nj thread so thought i'd start fresh here. was mainly into sbs but sold most of it have a few pairs left here and there. currently residing in Philly for work.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Welcome back guys.

Marc those 3s are making me think about the cement 3s dropping again. You thinking about picking up a pair?
My Name Is JOSEPH

*njmafia.

jeffskicks:

Stop Kickblocking

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
im picking up a pair or two i'm mad i passed up on the white cements before..
*njmafia.

hi im ALEX

NEW YORK YANKEES

ORLANDO MAGIC
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Yeah they grew on me a lot more seeing them in person. They should still be around for reasonable prices if anyone wants to let them go.

Black Friday is going to be a rough time for 'heads though.

SB has the Entourages dunk lows dropping.
The cement 3s from JB and I have heard from a source close with the owners of flight club that the Yeezy 2s drop on BF as well. That hasn't been confirmed yet but rumors have been floating around on ISS as well
My Name Is JOSEPH

*njmafia.

jeffskicks:

Stop Kickblocking

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
that would be crazy lol but ill be waiting for those cements cant pass them up this time..
*njmafia.

hi im ALEX

NEW YORK YANKEES

ORLANDO MAGIC
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
They are growing on me a lot but those Entourages are looking so mean with the black/black elephant print. A couple lace Swaps and they could be so mean.

NJ what is going on today?
My Name Is JOSEPH

*njmafia.

jeffskicks:

Stop Kickblocking

OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Welcome to the new Thread Everyone!! My name is Joe. I decided to create a new thread because the old one died out and the few remaining survivors agreed on a fresh start to revive the sneakerhead profile in NJ. So let's do it big and bring this thread up to the potential it has. Start out by introducing yourself and give a little background info. What types of shoes/cars/ extraneous hobbies you're in to? School and such. Whatever you want to share. Also I want to start up posting fits and new pick ups, we used to have NJ Fit Battles so if we get enough people posting again we can bring those back. But without further adieu, I'll start off. Name: Joe Originally from Hackensack (201) but currently finishing up my BS at SUNY Buffalo. I wear all types of shoes but have an affinity towards Nike SB, more specifically Blazers. Always been into kicks but started to get serious in '07.
Name: Alex Jersey City has my heart forever and always. Rutgers Class of '13. Michael Jordan enthusiast since about the age of 10. got serious in collecting around 14/15 sold most of my collection right before college. now i regret what i got rid of and slowly getting it all back. SBs attract my eye rarely but i've own a few pairs. lets get this new thread on and popin NJ!
Today's choice. Was a nice day in Buffalo and I haven't worn them in a while. [IMG]http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c218/Crizaks/photo.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Marc Im from jersey city. One of the 08-11' NJ iss'ers. Been busy with work and school. My sneaker game has fallen off this recent year. Hope all the other OG heads are still doing good, and I welcome everyone else from NJ. What up! heres an old pic of my collection. I still have some of these shoes, and thrown out a couple boxes lol [IMG]http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu150/immarcwitac/room/IMG_6943-1.jpg[/IMG]
names ralph. from bergenfield. never really was in the old nj thread so thought i'd start fresh here. was mainly into sbs but sold most of it have a few pairs left here and there. currently residing in Philly for work.
Welcome back guys. Marc those 3s are making me think about the cement 3s dropping again. You thinking about picking up a pair?
im picking up a pair or two i'm mad i passed up on the white cements before..
Yeah they grew on me a lot more seeing them in person. They should still be around for reasonable prices if anyone wants to let them go. Black Friday is going to be a rough time for 'heads though. SB has the Entourages dunk lows dropping. The cement 3s from JB and I have heard from a source close with the owners of flight club that the Yeezy 2s drop on BF as well. That hasn't been confirmed yet but rumors have been floating around on ISS as well
that would be crazy lol but ill be waiting for those cements cant pass them up this time..
They are growing on me a lot but those Entourages are looking so mean with the black/black elephant print. A couple lace Swaps and they could be so mean. NJ what is going on today?
Page 1 of 755
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «