Go to page: of 417 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I really want a serious opinion on how they fit
IG : HARDKNOCKLIFFE
TRADE : LEBRON 11 "KINGS PRIDE" SZ10.5 FOR A SIZE 10
Listings:
I wish the Nike store shipped to Canada....I always miss out on the good KD stuff
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Click to show pictures

Un Ds'd today.. These are dope on foot..
DS SC Galaxy Rookies Size 8.5 TRADE ONLY!!
DS Rookie Galaxy Size 9, TRADE ONLY!!!!
FS/FT
DS Kobe Invisibilty Cloaks 9.5
WTB
KD IV Galaxy 9.5
KD IV Nerfs 9.5
Kobe VI Grinch 9 or 9.5

Listings:
.....That picture just completely changed my mind on DMV's for some reason. Must cop now
Listings:
Dope pics of the GITD on them. For those that have them, do these have the same narrow fit as the IV's did? I couldn't wear the IV's for more than a few hours without feeling pain near my pinky toes and my feet aren't that wide as that was only shoe I've had a problem with.
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Nupe05:
Click to show pictures

KD V's aren't that impressive when you see them in stock pics, but when you see them being worn, it's like a completely different shoe. Looks dope on feet!
Check Out My Brand --- Grand Finale Clothing

Use code CYBER and get 40% off at checkout!

GrandFinaleClothing.com

Make sure to follow us on Twitter & Instagram --> @GrandFinaleClo

Use code CYBER for 40% at checkout!

You can also head over to the Solecollector Forums for up to date info!

http://solecollector.com/forums/Grand-Finale-Clothing-The-Prologue-Collection-Shoe-Revealed-For-Giveaway/92:7:1130596/
Listings:
Nupe05:
Click to show pictures

Nice. I thought I was the only one who cuffed my jeans
Subscribe to me on YouTube!

Http://www.youtube.com/CorbKicks8

Twitter x Instagram: @DjCorb8

#CorbKicks
Listings:
its_DP3:
.....That picture just completely changed my mind on DMV's for some reason. Must cop now

Yeah same.
Subscribe to me on YouTube!

Http://www.youtube.com/CorbKicks8

Twitter x Instagram: @DjCorb8

#CorbKicks
Listings:
thethrill909:
Dope pics of the GITD on them. For those that have them, do these have the same narrow fit as the IV's did? I couldn't wear the IV's for more than a few hours without feeling pain near my pinky toes and my feet aren't that wide as that was only shoe I've had a problem with.

did you wear them casually or on the court? I found after a few wears on the court they stretched and didnt feel tight. I wore them with the Nike elite socks too and they felt even better.
Listings:
when i tried them on i thought they felt wider than the 4. i only had them on for about 3 steps tho. the upper seemed stiffer in the 5 than the 4. when i walked the upper creased uncomfortably in the toe box. i thought the cushion in the 5 was much better than the 4.

like i said tho this was just a quick try on and i didnt do anything except take a few steps.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
I really want a serious opinion on how they fit
I wish the Nike store shipped to Canada....I always miss out on the good KD stuff
[IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/Nomad804/IMG_1963.jpg[/IMG] Un Ds'd today.. These are dope on foot..
[quote="Nupe05"][IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/Nomad804/IMG_1963.jpg[/IMG] Un Ds'd today.. These are dope on foot..[/quote] KD V's aren't that impressive when you see them in stock pics, but when you see them being worn, it's like a completely different shoe. Looks dope on feet!
[quote="Nupe05"][IMG]http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn122/Nomad804/IMG_1963.jpg[/IMG] Un Ds'd today.. These are dope on foot.. [/quote] Nice. I thought I was the only one who cuffed my jeans
[quote="its_DP3"].....That picture just completely changed my mind on DMV's for some reason. Must cop now[/quote] Yeah same.
[quote="thethrill909"]Dope pics of the GITD on them. For those that have them, do these have the same narrow fit as the IV's did? I couldn't wear the IV's for more than a few hours without feeling pain near my pinky toes and my feet aren't that wide as that was only shoe I've had a problem with. [/quote] did you wear them casually or on the court? I found after a few wears on the court they stretched and didnt feel tight. I wore them with the Nike elite socks too and they felt even better.
when i tried them on i thought they felt wider than the 4. i only had them on for about 3 steps tho. the upper seemed stiffer in the 5 than the 4. when i walked the upper creased uncomfortably in the toe box. i thought the cushion in the 5 was much better than the 4. like i said tho this was just a quick try on and i didnt do anything except take a few steps.
Page 83 of 417