X
X
Go to page: of 49 |   |  Next |  Last
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
http://n-sb.org/14602/nike-sb-x-concepts-black-friday-release-11-23-12-boston-ma/news/

Let the speculations begin....whatever it is, I hope it's obtainable by others outside of Boston!!
NIKE SB & #BronGang

#TeamHeat!!
#TeamPatriots!
TeamTrojans!

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
VotedBestDressed:
http://n-sb.org/14602/nike-sb-x-concepts-black-friday-release-11-23-12-boston-ma/news/

Let the speculations begin....whatever it is, I hope it's obtainable by others outside of Boston!!

x2 i have a feeling it's gonna be special box for them reg box for others
Instagram: @CPtography I def follow back unlike some mofos
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
if i remember correctly it is a high top and some of the coloring of the shoe is pink.. i think i heard something about dunkin donuts possibly
WWW.HYPEKILLS187.BLOGSPOT.COM
INSTAGRAM - @HYPEKILLS_187
HYPEKILLS187SALES@GMAIL.COM

CHECK OUT MY LISTINGS!!!!

CONCORD DUNK LOW - SZ.8-13

SAMPLE NIKE SB'S SZ.9 - PAUL BROWN LOW, CONCORD, JANOSKI, KOSTON, DUNK LOW MID AND HIGH.

RAGING BULL DUNK HIGH SZ.12,13, PUSHEAD 2 SZ15

MCRAD, KRAMPUS, BLUE LEVI'S DUNK LOW, BLACK LEVI'S DUNK LOW

JANOSKI - SAMPLE NIKE SB'S, JANOSKI OBSIDIAN, WHITE PERF,BLUE SUEDE, BLACK PERF, BLACK/GREEN 852, WHITE/OBSIDIAN,BLACK SUEDE, BLACK/RED SOLE, ALL CURRENT COLORWAYS!

KOSTON - BLACK/WHITE, BLACK/GUM, BLACK/VOLT
KOSTON X HERITAGE BLACK/VOLT AND INFARED!!!!

In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
cant wait to hear more on these

dunkin donuts highs would be sick
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
sb_and_fives:
cant wait to hear more on these

dunkin donuts highs would be sick

Yes indeed. Wondering if they'll be released at all skate shops on black friday? At least the ones that normally get them...
NIKE SB & #BronGang

#TeamHeat!!
#TeamPatriots!
TeamTrojans!

Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
i can feel the hype already..
J's N SB's.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
hypekills187:
if i remember correctly it is a high top and some of the coloring of the shoe is pink.. i think i heard something about dunkin donuts possibly

someone on nsb said the theme is "when pigs fly", could you double check?
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
Chayzilla:
hypekills187:

someone on nsb said the theme is "when pigs fly", could you double check?

hmmmmm.....sounds dope as well!
NIKE SB & #BronGang

#TeamHeat!!
#TeamPatriots!
TeamTrojans!

Listings:
They need to release a photo already! I'm surprised BP hasn't taken credit for it yet ;) hahaha
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Cant wait till pics surface... Maybe a bird inspire dunk?
Sell me your size 9 -9.5 SB dunks ! Or
Size 8.5 in Jordans .
Must Be DS or VNDS, 9/10+ Condition, with og everything !!!!

Follow me on Instagram @solebeat_92

Also check out Mrkicks marketplace for deals:
http://themrkicks.bigcartel.com/

iVtecDoYou? A.K.A SoleBeat
" Kill HYPE !"
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
http://n-sb.org/14602/nike-sb-x-concepts-black-friday-release-11-23-12-boston-ma/news/ Let the speculations begin....whatever it is, I hope it's obtainable by others outside of Boston!!
[quote="VotedBestDressed"]http://n-sb.org/14602/nike-sb-x-concepts-black-friday-release-11-23-12-boston-ma/news/ Let the speculations begin....whatever it is, I hope it's obtainable by others outside of Boston!![/quote] x2 i have a feeling it's gonna be special box for them reg box for others
cant wait to hear more on these dunkin donuts highs would be sick
[quote="sb_and_fives"]cant wait to hear more on these dunkin donuts highs would be sick[/quote] Yes indeed. Wondering if they'll be released at all skate shops on black friday? At least the ones that normally get them...
i can feel the hype already..
[quote="hypekills187"]if i remember correctly it is a high top and some of the coloring of the shoe is pink.. i think i heard something about dunkin donuts possibly[/quote] someone on nsb said the theme is "when pigs fly", could you double check?
[quote="Chayzilla"][quote="hypekills187"]if i remember correctly it is a high top and some of the coloring of the shoe is pink.. i think i heard something about dunkin donuts possibly[/quote] someone on nsb said the theme is "when pigs fly", could you double check? [/quote] hmmmmm.....sounds dope as well!
They need to release a photo already! I'm surprised BP hasn't taken credit for it yet ;) hahaha
Cant wait till pics surface... Maybe a bird inspire dunk?
Page 1 of 49
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «