X
X
Go to page: of 1003 |   |  Next |  Last
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
2008 was a crazy year in MMA and finished with a BANG! UFC 92 and K-1 Dynamite lived up to their expectations. Now we enter 2009 with so many meaninful matctups like Fedor/Arlovski, GSP/Penn, Mir/Lesnar 2, Hendo/Franklin, Lyoto/Thiago, the return of Shogun, Dennis Kang finally in the UFC.
Strap on your seatbelts cuz 2009 could be a wild one as well....

Sengoku is the next event here in a couple of days. I like the Misaki/Santiago fight there but nothin else really stands out. Gomi is fighting so i guess we'll see how he looks.
Cuz I be kickin the real...while they be losin the race tryin to chase mass appeal

CHICAGO THREAD

Instagram - DthAngel
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
09 is off to a good start. I wasn't too excited about UFC 93 coming up.. but the more I thought about it.. the more I want to see Franklin smash Henderson.. and the return of Shogun can't hurt at all.

Sengoku looks interesting. I'm curious to see what the athletic commissions over here decide to do with Antonio Silva for fighting in Japan despite his suspension by the CSAC being upheld. King Mo looks promising.. and Dave Herman looked promising in his Elite XC fights. I know Gomi is fighting for the vacant lightweight belt.. but seems a bit odd considering he lost his last fight.
Team Clippers
Member #23

RenzoGracieLosAngeles
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
Im definitely excited for 09. I have been looking forward to 93...just for hendo/franklin. fan of both so cant pick a winner, just want to see a great fight.
elsambo.tumblr.com
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
what are some big fights that are coming up in 09?
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
aznboypinoy619:

the next UFC one with "GSP v Penn" i am looking forward to.
"Mir v Lesnar" is going to be a good one too.
i wear my shoes.
MONEY CAT HIGHS SIZE 9

Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
xredcrackx:
[quote:8537f6272c="aznboypinoy619"]what are some big fights that are coming up in 09?

the next UFC one with "GSP v Penn" i am looking forward to.
"Mir v Lesnar" is going to be a good one too.[/quote:8537f6272c]

who you got for mir vs lesnar?
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
i think hendo is going to fight like he has something to prove
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
^^^ he has to... he lost against Rampage and Anderson...he has to prove he can beat the best. dominating Palhares isnt good enough for him. Franklin is an A type fighter.

I hope Lesnar crushes Mir....and i dont like Lesnar...I was pulling for Randy. I just dislike Mir more.
elsambo.tumblr.com
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
I like Lesnar. I love that he pisses off so many people.. I'm pulling for him to smash Mir.
Team Clippers
Member #23

RenzoGracieLosAngeles
The Heavyweights
The Heavyweights
Listings:
^That'll be an interesting fight. Mir is finally unlocking his potential and Lesnar is one scary fighter. I'm really looking forward to GSP and Penn. I'm expecting an absolute brawl. & Thank god Fedor has a worthy opponent.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
2008 was a crazy year in MMA and finished with a BANG! UFC 92 and K-1 Dynamite lived up to their expectations. Now we enter 2009 with so many meaninful matctups like Fedor/Arlovski, GSP/Penn, Mir/Lesnar 2, Hendo/Franklin, Lyoto/Thiago, the return of Shogun, Dennis Kang finally in the UFC. Strap on your seatbelts cuz 2009 could be a wild one as well.... Sengoku is the next event here in a couple of days. I like the Misaki/Santiago fight there but nothin else really stands out. Gomi is fighting so i guess we'll see how he looks.
09 is off to a good start. I wasn't too excited about UFC 93 coming up.. but the more I thought about it.. the more I want to see Franklin smash Henderson.. and the return of Shogun can't hurt at all. Sengoku looks interesting. I'm curious to see what the athletic commissions over here decide to do with Antonio Silva for fighting in Japan despite his suspension by the CSAC being upheld. King Mo looks promising.. and Dave Herman looked promising in his Elite XC fights. I know Gomi is fighting for the vacant lightweight belt.. but seems a bit odd considering he lost his last fight.
Im definitely excited for 09. I have been looking forward to 93...just for hendo/franklin. fan of both so cant pick a winner, just want to see a great fight.
[quote:dc5e59d634="aznboypinoy619"]what are some big fights that are coming up in 09?[/quote:dc5e59d634] the next UFC one with "GSP v Penn" i am looking forward to. "Mir v Lesnar" is going to be a good one too.
[quote:8537f6272c="xredcrackx"][quote:8537f6272c="aznboypinoy619"]what are some big fights that are coming up in 09?[/quote:8537f6272c] the next UFC one with "GSP v Penn" i am looking forward to. "Mir v Lesnar" is going to be a good one too.[/quote:8537f6272c] who you got for mir vs lesnar?
i think hendo is going to fight like he has something to prove
^^^ he has to... he lost against Rampage and Anderson...he has to prove he can beat the best. dominating Palhares isnt good enough for him. Franklin is an A type fighter. I hope Lesnar crushes Mir....and i dont like Lesnar...I was pulling for Randy. I just dislike Mir more.
I like Lesnar. I love that he pisses off so many people.. I'm pulling for him to smash Mir.
^That'll be an interesting fight. Mir is finally unlocking his potential and Lesnar is one scary fighter. I'm really looking forward to GSP and Penn. I'm expecting an absolute brawl. & Thank god Fedor has a worthy opponent.
Page 1 of 1003
Last»10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «