X
X
Go to page: of 5 |   |  Next |  Last
Listings:
This is my first post on here but I was just curious to see what you guys prefer when it comes to downloading/listening to new mixtapes.

I personally prefer LiveMixtapes because the downloads are quicker plus it is not as cluttered as datpiff. Datpiff allows anybody to post on there while Livemixtapes has restrictions so there are not a million random rappers tapes on there.

So which do you prefer? Lets hear your opinions, I always wondered what people saw in datpiff
Listings:
datpiff.com
Listings:
dreundiez:
datpiff.com

Can you elaborate on why?
Tech Junkies
Tech Junkies
Listings:
I swear DatPiff has faster downloads.
In The Game
In The Game
Listings:
OK, Let me be very honest. I choose Livemixtapes overall because it seems neater and not thrown together. Livemixtapes always has legit mixtapes and ALL the tracks work and not broken. The best thing about Datpiff is some of the Unlegit mixtapes go hard!!!!!! I think its Called "Before Taylot Allderice" and its a good mix of Wiz songs. Also, if I just want to hear mix of say Meek Mill, it is easy to type in Meek Mill and find a good tape with good tracks of him on there. Overall I still use Livemixtapes and hardly go on datpiff. For some reason if I download a tape on datpiff 3/10 times a tape has broken tracks. It rarely happens but never happened on livemixtapes.
Listings:
I like datpiff better. Livemixtapes just seems like it was cheaply made
Listings:
I agree with being able to go on Datpiff and get some dope unofficial mixtapes. Theres always mixtapes of artists with a compilation of their best songs instead of having to go download each one you have it there all on one tape. Overall Livemixtapes is so much quicker with the downloads I think.
Listings:
Datpiff. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just more natural for me.
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
Listings:
Datpiff is better
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
NikeKing:
OK, Let me be very honest. I choose Livemixtapes overall because it seems neater and not thrown together. Livemixtapes always has legit mixtapes and ALL the tracks work and not broken. The best thing about Datpiff is some of the Unlegit mixtapes go hard!!!!!! I think its Called "Before Taylot Allderice" and its a good mix of Wiz songs. Also, if I just want to hear mix of say Meek Mill, it is easy to type in Meek Mill and find a good tape with good tracks of him on there. Overall I still use Livemixtapes and hardly go on datpiff. For some reason if I download a tape on datpiff 3/10 times a tape has broken tracks. It rarely happens but never happened on livemixtapes.

you've said all I wanted to say
I only use Livemixtapes, barely use datpiff
Team Platano

Got small feet? Just check my listings, I may have something for you. Buy my shit! It's good for you.
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
This is my first post on here but I was just curious to see what you guys prefer when it comes to downloading/listening to new mixtapes. I personally prefer LiveMixtapes because the downloads are quicker plus it is not as cluttered as datpiff. Datpiff allows anybody to post on there while Livemixtapes has restrictions so there are not a million random rappers tapes on there. So which do you prefer? Lets hear your opinions, I always wondered what people saw in datpiff
datpiff.com
[quote="dreundiez"]datpiff.com[/quote] Can you elaborate on why?
I swear DatPiff has faster downloads.
I like datpiff better. Livemixtapes just seems like it was cheaply made
I agree with being able to go on Datpiff and get some dope unofficial mixtapes. Theres always mixtapes of artists with a compilation of their best songs instead of having to go download each one you have it there all on one tape. Overall Livemixtapes is so much quicker with the downloads I think.
Datpiff. I don't know how to explain it, but it's just more natural for me.
Datpiff is better :)
[quote="NikeKing"]OK, Let me be very honest. I choose Livemixtapes overall because it seems neater and not thrown together. Livemixtapes always has legit mixtapes and ALL the tracks work and not broken. The best thing about Datpiff is some of the Unlegit mixtapes go hard!!!!!! I think its Called "Before Taylot Allderice" and its a good mix of Wiz songs. Also, if I just want to hear mix of say Meek Mill, it is easy to type in Meek Mill and find a good tape with good tracks of him on there. Overall I still use Livemixtapes and hardly go on datpiff. For some reason if I download a tape on datpiff 3/10 times a tape has broken tracks. It rarely happens but never happened on livemixtapes.[/quote] you've said all I wanted to say :D I only use Livemixtapes, barely use datpiff
Page 1 of 5
»5 4 3 2 1 «