Quantcast
X
X
Go to page: of 1427 |   Previous  |  Next |  Last
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item.
Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these?
For sale:
Kobe question ds 150
Red packer question 170
Bron 8 sprite sz 11
Bron 9 mango, summit lows and highs sz 11.5
Bron 11 Miami night and terracota sz 11
All size 11 message offers no trades except jordan 1s and add shipping when offering.
Last edited on 20th February 2013 00:05 edited 1 times in total
Forum Ruler
Forum Ruler
Listings:
travism52:
I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item.

Yeah I agree with you. And yeah I did see FL tweet the stores that doing the raffle for the corks
Looking To Buy:
KD IV Gold Medals Size 12-12.5
KD IV Rouge Green Size 12-12.5
Ewings Red Suede Size 12
PM me
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
zjsneakerhead:
nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol
Click to show pictures

great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine

Listings:
miller23time:
zjsneakerhead:
nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol
Click to show pictures
great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine

Very nice! Love the 3M on these. Can't wait till I get my pair on Thursday.
Mod Mob / S-S-S
Mod Mob / S-S-S
Listings:
travism52:

Wait whut? I wanna wear them shits hell if im buying shoes to stare at.
Sup Names Jay.
Counterfeit Cartel|Flame Society|The Works| Team Wearability |Green L.A.R.K|Marketplace/Forum Mod |Sneaker Appraisers.

Need a Private Price Check Or Legit Check? PM Me.

Need Assistance on the forums? PM me.

Follow me on instagram!! IG: Arist0_

Check out my collection guys! http://solecollector.com/forums/Drastic-Collection-More-pickups-pure-heat-Mcfly-s-88-3-s/75:4:1129296/p36/#axzz2Kw8oFYZg

Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
travism52:

I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games
Check My Listings!

Youtube.com/dareal415
Instagram - dareal08
Kicks Knowledgeable
Kicks Knowledgeable
Listings:
DaReal08:
travism52:

I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games

lol are you going to get 15 pairs?
Listings:
Windycitysole was in htown
Listings:
Nobody I within 500 Millie's getting the Corks from what I can tell, not even my HOH. On the flip side, I had the volt CW in person today and it changed my mind. Yes they are bright but they look awesome and will be sweet with dark jeans.
Last edited on 20th February 2013 02:54 edited 2 times in total
Much Respect
Much Respect
Listings:
I'm actually looking forward to the volts dropping this weekend. then i'm just waiting on the sunsets.
I want it all, and that's why strive for it.

I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item. Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these?
[quote="travism52"]I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item. Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these? [/quote] Yeah I agree with you. And yeah I did see FL tweet the stores that doing the raffle for the corks
[quote="zjsneakerhead"]nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol [IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff312/mj23boxbreaker/IMG_2779_zpsf98d8bc5.jpg[/IMG][/quote] great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine
[quote="miller23time"][quote="zjsneakerhead"]nice on feet pic of all stars for a break from corks lol [IMG]http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff312/mj23boxbreaker/IMG_2779_zpsf98d8bc5.jpg[/IMG][/quote] great pic! can't wait to get a good day to un ds mine[/quote] Very nice! Love the 3M on these. Can't wait till I get my pair on Thursday.
[quote="travism52"]I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item. Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these? [/quote] Wait whut? I wanna wear them shits :cry: hell if im buying shoes to stare at.
[quote="travism52"]I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item. Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these? [/quote] I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games
[quote="DaReal08"][quote="travism52"]I saw comments saying that they are delicate and what not. I held a pair in my hands they can be worn, but I would not do it often. I think that people are more wanting these as a collectors item. Also didn't fl tweet that some stores were doing a raffle for these? [/quote] I hope someone balls in them and provides feedback on them after a couple games[/quote] lol are you going to get 15 pairs?
Windycitysole was in htown
Nobody I within 500 Millie's getting the Corks from what I can tell, not even my HOH. On the flip side, I had the volt CW in person today and it changed my mind. Yes they are bright but they look awesome and will be sweet with dark jeans.
I'm actually looking forward to the volts dropping this weekend. :up: then i'm just waiting on the sunsets.
Page 776 of 1427