X
X
Go to page: of 12 |   |  Next |  Last
Admin
Listings:
Issue 34 will release at the Jordan x Sole Collector events on Oct 23rd. The only store selling the Ultimate Issue Books will be at the Nike stores (event locations - three places).

Please share all feedback!!

Here is a quick look at the issue:
The King
The King
Listings:
Ohhhh snap. IM definitely going to have to pick up a hard cover at the event. Looks like a great issue.

At the 6 mins later. I cant wait to see all the pics that are in there and get the SC shoes. Fking excited
Size 10.5 - 2005 Jordan XIV "Last Shot"

Size 10 - 2009 Nike SB High "Un-Heaven's Gate"
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
can not wait. its been awhile since the last one drop


For Sale
The King
The King
Listings:
^^ Its only been like less than a year haha... the Jordan 201 issue was the last one.

The King
The King
Listings:
loving the cover.
The King
The King
Listings:
teemasuoka:
^^ Its only been like less than a year haha... the Jordan 2010* issue was the last one.

Might as well say I cant wait for the event to buy the hardcover while im editing. Hope theyre not sold out either.

Whens line ups start? Dont wanna get in trouble for loitering in LA.

Sneaker Doctors
Sneaker Doctors
Listings:
Definitely looking forward to it.
Not accepting any restore jobs, sorry
SNEAKER DOCTORS - 2008 Usergroup of the Year

Listings:
Cool finally an issue been waiting for a new one for some time
Forum Master
Forum Master
Listings:
what shoes is he wearing in the end of the video?

ellemenohpee:
I can say, without hesitation, that my last bowel movement is a more valuable member of society than you will ever be.

team trina's mom.. team skateheads.. team janoski.. team busenitz.. mugiwara no kaizoku.. team naruto.. team bleach sucks.. team #based.. team deadpool.. fuck your kr3w.. team +jesus+..
OPTIONS
View Toolbar
View Emotions
Email thread updates
Issue 34 will release at the Jordan x Sole Collector events on Oct 23rd. The only store selling the Ultimate Issue Books will be at the Nike stores (event locations - three places). Please share all feedback!! Here is a quick look at the issue: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9nPY54dG8[/youtube]
Ohhhh snap. IM definitely going to have to pick up a hard cover at the event. Looks like a great issue. :lol: At the 6 mins later. I cant wait to see all the pics that are in there and get the SC shoes. Fking excited
can not wait. its been awhile since the last one drop
^^ Its only been like less than a year haha... the Jordan 201 issue was the last one.
loving the cover.
[quote:e9bfe3d526="teemasuoka"]^^ Its only been like less than a year haha... the Jordan [b:e9bfe3d526]2010*[/b:e9bfe3d526] issue was the last one.[/quote:e9bfe3d526] Might as well say I cant wait for the event to buy the hardcover while im editing. Hope theyre not sold out either. Whens line ups start? :ninja: Dont wanna get in trouble for loitering in LA.
Really, like cmon REALLY Did you really have to wear those on at the end? Can't wait to cop me a hard issue, looks awesome
Definitely looking forward to it.
Cool finally an issue been waiting for a new one for some time
what shoes is he wearing in the end of the video?
Page 1 of 12
Last»11 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 «